Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Real War Hero says he risked his life fighting in Afghanistan for nothing. . .

+3
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:This thread isn't about the desperate, pathetic ravings of Semi-sane Markle whom I evidently irritate so deeply he can't make up lies about me quick enough.  No. This thread is about the soldier whose story is linked at the beginning of the thread.  It's about how our foreign policy in the MidEast has been consistently unproductive.  It's about the asinine arrogance of Bush and Obama and our deeply flawed, politically ambitious pentagon generals and the human tragedies they've caused, here and in the Mideast.  

Take note: Markle didn't attack the soldier who realizes he and his comrades, many of whom gave their lives in Iraq or Afghanistan, were simply exploited and savagely wasted by a government gone totally mad -- a government which has broken our economic system, destroyed our educational system, neglected environmental problems, and neglected a failing infrastructure --- to pursue unattainable goals in the Mideast.  What we have is a government dedicated to corporate control via campaign funding, on behalf of the MIC and the 1%.  
It's a government so insane that even the hard right won't support their own professional politicians running for President on the republican ticket.  No wonder they foam at the mouth for Donald the windbag Trump, and the "Which way is the political wind blowing today?" former surgeon, who yesterday claimed it was a waste of time for President Obama to go to Oregon and console the grieving survivors of our latest (thanks to the NRA) mass school shooting.

Screw Amerika Inc. -- Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.  Until we get the money out of politics, we will continue on our headlong race to becoming another Banana republic.  

THANK YOU for confirming all my posts.

As you well know, semi-retired President Obama was NOT going to Oregon to console anyone. Just as he did before the bodies were even identified, President Obama was going there to stand on the bodies of the deceased to push his agenda for gun confiscation. President Obama will deny that as his goal but his own votes in Illinois and statement prove that is the real goal.

If President Obama wants to talk about gun violence, why did he not go to his "hometown" of Chicago?

Gooooo Wordslinger...here's your beloved signature. The one YOU chose.

Real War Hero says he risked his life fighting in Afghanistan for nothing. . .  - Page 2 Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:This thread isn't about the desperate, pathetic ravings of Semi-sane Markle whom I evidently irritate so deeply he can't make up lies about me quick enough.  No. This thread is about the soldier whose story is linked at the beginning of the thread.  It's about how our foreign policy in the MidEast has been consistently unproductive.  It's about the asinine arrogance of Bush and Obama and our deeply flawed, politically ambitious pentagon generals and the human tragedies they've caused, here and in the Mideast.  

Take note: Markle didn't attack the soldier who realizes he and his comrades, many of whom gave their lives in Iraq or Afghanistan, were simply exploited and savagely wasted by a government gone totally mad -- a government which has broken our economic system, destroyed our educational system, neglected environmental problems, and neglected a failing infrastructure --- to pursue unattainable goals in the Mideast.  What we have is a government dedicated to corporate control via campaign funding, on behalf of the MIC and the 1%.  
It's a government so insane that even the hard right won't support their own professional politicians running for President on the republican ticket.  No wonder they foam at the mouth for Donald the windbag Trump, and the "Which way is the political wind blowing today?" former surgeon, who yesterday claimed it was a waste of time for President Obama to go to Oregon and console the grieving survivors of our latest (thanks to the NRA) mass school shooting.

Screw Amerika Inc. -- Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.  Until we get the money out of politics, we will continue on our headlong race to becoming another Banana republic.  

THANK YOU for confirming all my posts.

As you well know, semi-retired President Obama was NOT going to Oregon to console anyone.  Just as he did before the bodies were even identified, President Obama was going there to stand on the bodies of the deceased to push his agenda for gun confiscation.  President Obama will deny that as his goal but his own votes in Illinois and statement prove that is the real goal.

If President Obama wants to talk about gun violence, why did he not go to his "hometown" of Chicago?

Gooooo Wordslinger...here's your beloved signature.  The one YOU chose.

Real War Hero says he risked his life fighting in Afghanistan for nothing. . .  - Page 2 Hitlers-train-Amerika_zpseebd91bd

Glad to know once again I've made you so desperate you race for your cliches ... LOL

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum