Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan be on the last helicopter our of Afghanistan when we surrender to the Taliban?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Will President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan be on the last helicopter our of Afghanistan when we surrender to the Taliban?

Afghanistan is the war of President Barack Hussein Obama's choice. President Obama has already announced our surrender and the terrorists are simply biding their time. Is President Karzai trying to make peace with the Taliban before we leave so the same thing that happened to the President of Afghanistan when Russia left doesn't happen to him or, does he have so much money socked away that he'll be on the last helicopter out?

President Obama already surrendered in Iraq and the country is beginning to collapse and being taken over by terrorists. Will President Obama's policies show that ALL our blood and treasure against terrorists was wasted?

2seaoat

Will President Obama's policies show that ALL our blood and treasure against terrorists was wasted?

That is what he campaigned on and that is what he is going to show. ALL of the blood and treasure was wasted. Was there ever a question about the same. We collectively made a horrible choice in Iraq and the failure to get Bin Laden early in Afghanastan sealed the deal.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote: Will President Obama's policies show that ALL our blood and treasure against terrorists was wasted?

That is what he campaigned on and that is what he is going to show.  ALL of the blood and treasure was wasted.  Was there ever a question about the same.  We collectively made a horrible choice in Iraq and the failure to get Bin Laden early in Afghanastan sealed the deal.

Well said. Standby for a cut-and-paste showing how all of our leaders said Saddam Hussein must go. Maybe invasion wasn't the best method to make him go. The No-Fly zones helped keep him in check and were a lot cheaper to maintain than a full invasion and occupation. The Neocons made the "horrible choice" you mentiond, however. It was their plan from day-one after Dubya assumed office.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Will President Obama's policies show that ALL our blood and treasure against terrorists was wasted?

That is what he campaigned on and that is what he is going to show.  ALL of the blood and treasure was wasted.  Was there ever a question about the same.We collectively made a horrible choice in Iraq and the failure to get Bin Laden early in Afghanastan sealed the deal.

Well said. Standby for a cut-and-paste showing how all of our leaders said Saddam Hussein must go. Maybe invasion wasn't the best method to make him go. The No-Fly zones helped keep him in check and were a lot cheaper to maintain than a full invasion and occupation. The Neocons made the "horrible choice" you mentiond, however. It was their plan from day-one after Dubya assumed office.

Please show your proof, from an unbiased source, that the invasion of Iraq was the plan from day one. DID Democrats NOT vote for the use of force? How many Resolutions were there against Iraq, by the United Nations going back to even before 1990?

Now share with us if President Hamid Karzai is going to be on the last helicopter out of Afghanistan when President Barack Hussein Obama officially surrenders to the Taliban.

Markle

Markle

That is what he campaigned on and that is what he is going to show.  ALL of the blood and treasure was wasted.  Was there ever a question about the same.  We collectively made a horrible choice in Iraq and the failure to get Bin Laden early in Afghanastan sealed the deal.

If you recall...it was President Barack Hussein Obama who said we'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan in 16 months and out of GITMO in a year. Then he probably got his first real security briefing and said holly cra* you mean these Muslims REALLY do want to kill us?

How many of our hero's have been killed in Afghanistan since President Obama took over what he said was the right war?

2seaoat

2014 was always the exit date for Afghanastan.

2014 was a loose date and it's only become more solid as Karzai has dragged his feet

It's gonna take a guy with huge cahones.to want to stay behind on one of those SoF teams continuing to train those misfits

Karzai won't stay
Though to answer the question .... No way

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Osama Bin Laden did not attack us. His former countrymen did, and the attack was planned, aided and abetted by the then occupant of the White House. There was no reason to invade Afghanistan...indeed, it was stupid, unless the justification was really to solidify the power of a sociopath who used the right-leaning Supremes to steal the highest office in the land...and who was already losing popularity because he really was a reverse Robin Hood...stealing from the poor and giving to the rich. The evidence is all there...Cheney in the bunker, NORAD "exercises", the strange presence of Saudi royals in the US, the "safe houses" in Sarasota and California, the planted bystanders with the name of Bin Laden on their lying lips, the anthrax from Ft. Dietrich, orange alerts, rule by fear, market madness. If you can't see this, it's because you don't want to see it.

Karzai has plenty of money; his brother has made a fortune from poppies...and God knows what else. He's nothing but a figurehead. Hopefully, he'll meet George W Bush in hell.

When you agree that the COWH is from Kenya I will believe what you are saying lil

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

.....the COWH is from Kenya.....

That is what all of the haters think......

Will President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan be on the last helicopter our of Afghanistan when we surrender to the Taliban? Roll_e12

Michelle even said it....go back to my thread where she did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLGItF-Y8Uc

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 2/16/2014, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Been reading Infowars again have ya

I don't consider Alex Jones a credible source. For one, he's an Israel apologist...and more than likely he engages in mis- and disinformation.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"...Please show your proof, from an unbiased source, that the invasion of Iraq was the plan from day one..."

http://opiniojuris.org/2007/05/12/surprising-evidence-bush-planned-to-invade-iraq-before-911/

"...A number of administration insiders have revealed that Bush actually intended to invade Iraq long before he made these claims — even before 9/11. Osama Siblani, the publisher of an Arab-American newspaper, has said that Bush told him while still a candidate that he was going to “take Saddam out” if he became president. Richard Clarke, Bush’s counterterrorism advisor, has said that the administration “had been planning to do something about Iraq from before the time they came into office,” and that they were looking for a causus belli as early as March, 2001. And then, of course, Mickey Herskowitz, Bush’s ghostwriter, has claimed that Bush’s need to be seen as a capable commander-in-chief led him to decide to invade Iraq as early as 1999:

It was on his mind. He said to me: “One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.” And he said, “My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.” He said, “If I have a chance to invade, if I had that much capital, I’m not going to waste it. I’m going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I’m going to have a successful presidency.”

I was not thinking of this debate while I was reading a “behind the scenes” account of the Saddam trial that was recently published in the ABA Journal. On the contrary, I was planning to fisk the article, which is spectacularly biased in favor the prosecution, the IHT judges, and the Tribunal’s U.S. advisors. But then I came across these two shocking paragraphs about the trial:

American preparations for the case had begun years earlier. Even before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Pierre-Richard Prosper, U.S. ambassador-at-large for war crimes issues, had begun studying a series of what-if scenarios should Saddam fall from power.
The day before terrorists crashed jetliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, two lawyers from the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps were assigned to Prosper’s State Department office to collect evidence against Saddam. Prosper describes the effort as “just broad forward thinking.”

If true — and there is no reason to think otherwise, given the author’s access to high-level Iraq insiders — Prosper’s efforts strongly corroborate Siblani, Clarke, and Herskowitz’s claims..."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Still have that TIN FOIL hat on I see.

You don yours every time you say the President is from Kenya....

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
"...Please show your proof, from an unbiased source, that the invasion of Iraq was the plan from day one..."

http://opiniojuris.org/2007/05/12/surprising-evidence-bush-planned-to-invade-iraq-before-911/

"...A number of administration insiders have revealed that Bush actually intended to invade Iraq long before he made these claims — even before 9/11. Osama Siblani, the publisher of an Arab-American newspaper, has said that Bush told him while still a candidate that he was going to “take Saddam out” if he became president. Richard Clarke, Bush’s counterterrorism advisor, has said that the administration “had been planning to do something about Iraq from before the time they came into office,” and that they were looking for a causus belli as early as March, 2001. And then, of course, Mickey Herskowitz, Bush’s ghostwriter, has claimed that Bush’s need to be seen as a capable commander-in-chief led him to decide to invade Iraq as early as 1999:

It was on his mind. He said to me: “One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.” And he said, “My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.” He said, “If I have a chance to invade, if I had that much capital, I’m not going to waste it. I’m going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I’m going to have a successful presidency.”

I was not thinking of this debate while I was reading a “behind the scenes” account of the Saddam trial that was recently published in the ABA Journal. On the contrary, I was planning to fisk the article, which is spectacularly biased in favor the prosecution, the IHT judges, and the Tribunal’s U.S. advisors. But then I came across these two shocking paragraphs about the trial:

American preparations for the case had begun years earlier. Even before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Pierre-Richard Prosper, U.S. ambassador-at-large for war crimes issues, had begun studying a series of what-if scenarios should Saddam fall from power.
The day before terrorists crashed jetliners into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, two lawyers from the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps were assigned to Prosper’s State Department office to collect evidence against Saddam. Prosper describes the effort as “just broad forward thinking.”

If true — and there is no reason to think otherwise, given the author’s access to high-level Iraq insiders — Prosper’s efforts strongly corroborate Siblani, Clarke, and Herskowitz’s claims..."

Still waiting..."...Please show your proof, from an unbiased source, that the invasion of Iraq was the plan from day one..."

Now try hard and concentrate. Should I type slowly for you?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Foolish speculation....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Will President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan be on the last helicopter our of Afghanistan when we surrender to the Taliban?

Foolish speculation....

Then why did you go to all this trouble?

If President Hamid Karzai leaves Afghanistan, will that be a success or another failure for President Barack Hussein Obama?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Will President Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan be on the last helicopter our of Afghanistan when we surrender to the Taliban?

Foolish speculation....

If President Hamid Karzai leaves Afghanistan, will that be a success or another failure for President Barack Hussein Obama?

The Afghan War is Bush's failure, along with a whole series of other failures. He is by far the worst president in our history.

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Foolish speculation....

The Afghan War is Bush's failure, along with a whole series of other failures. He is by far the worst president in our history.

Hardly. Obama said this was the war WE should have been fighting in his first term. No, he owns this lock stock and barrel butterbar LT

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Still have that TIN FOIL hat on I see.

You don yours every time you say the President is from Kenya....

So does Michelle have on a tin foil hat? She's the one that said he was from Kenya and I have posted the link previously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum