Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So our Muslim gunman in Oregon was on LITHIUM

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A known drug for those under psychiatric care...again, laws that exist on the books already could have been enforced to keep this guy from getting guns.

No need for an Obama knee jerk reaction of an EO that might end any semblance of Presidency for the "politicizer" of tragedy...who wants to bet he does it anyway...

Jan Morgan gave him a warning tonight on what might happen if he writes an EO on guns....

http://www.infowars.com/lithium-love-was-oregon-gunman-on-psychiatric-meds-linked-to-violence/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/lithium-love-was-oregon-gunman-on-psychiatric-meds-linked-to-violence/

Do you even know who that website belongs to,  obamasucks?
I'll give you a hint.  That person believes Bush and Cheney blew up the World Trade Center and tried to pin it on the muslims.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

His mom was a gun nut...afraid Obama was going to take away her guns.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This was shared with me on FB. It's written by an Israeli citizen named Yael Shahar:

I spent most of Wednesday renewing my gun license. Contrary to what many in the U.S. believe, owning a firearm in Israel is neither common nor easy. Applying for a license is a grueling process, often taking months of security checks and training courses. Keeping that license requires an investment of time, effort, and money.

And so, on Wednesday morning I drove into the nearest town to get the necessary forms signed by my family doctor, who certified that I’m not taking any medication that might impair my alertness, that I have no history of psychological disorders, and that I’m more or less in my right mind--at least most of the time.

And then it was off to the shooting range. Together with 15 others I stood in line for half an hour to have my designated self-defense weapon examined, tested for any malfunctions that would endanger myself or passersby. The serial number was matched with the paperwork to make sure the weapon was legally mine and had not been put on any watch lists. Another 40-minute wait (part of it spent in the Sukkah outside the range schmoozing with a Polish veteran of 4 wars) and we were ushered into the range for our training session.

The session was conducted by someone whom I knew as an instructor back in my days in the Police Sniper Unit. He went over changes to the laws of owning a firearm: “If your weapon is stolen from your house and you cannot prove that a safe was broken open to get at the weapon, then you are a criminal and may do jail time.” And if we ever have to use a weapon in self-defense? “You had better be certain that you had no other recourse, that you did what you could to warn the attacker, and that had you not taken action, at least one innocent life could have been lost. And you may still expect to do jail time.”

We spent about an hour at practice, refreshing our ability to deal with safety issues and malfunctions, honing our skills. One by one, we were certified as competent and sent out to collect our paperwork, duly stamped and fed into the computer, from which it would go into some government database. The process took up most of the day.

I thought of all this when I read of yet another (reportedly, the 294th this year: http://www.washingtonpost.com/.../2015-274-days-294-mass.../) mass shooting in the United States—this time at a small community college in Oregon. Four firearms…. An attention-seeking, f-cked up excuse for a human being walked into a classroom with four firearms. There is something seriously wrong about a system where a disturbed young man can acquire deadly weapons as easily as buying a new laptop.

I live in a country with wars raging on all sides, with failed states collapsing into a primordial stew of hatred and nihilism an hour’s drive north of me, with suicidal regimes seeking nuclear weapons in order to carry out their expressed goals of obliterating me, my family, and everyone with whom I interact on a daily basis. But for all this, I don’t feel as if I’m living in a war zone. Life goes on, without hysteria and without undue pessimism.

And the U.S.? A country bounded by friendly regimes or by neutral water… apparently when one lacks natural enemies, a nation can simply become its own enemy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
This was shared with me on FB.  It's written by an Israeli citizen named Yael Shahar

That was an outstandiong article, FT. Poster Obamasucks is a pro-Zionist nut, but he would not agree with any of the firearms laws enforced in Israel today.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

polecat

polecat

[quote="Obamasucks"]

No need for an Obama knee jerk reaction of an EO that might end any semblance of Presidency for the "politicizer" of tragedy...who wants to bet he does it anyway...

How many people have to die before its ok to have a ''KNEE JERK'' reaction and then how long do you need to wait before we can politicize mass murder?

So our Muslim gunman in Oregon was on LITHIUM Militia-well-regulated

Obama just killed a hospital full of innocents. What's he on... besides a power trip?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Obama just killed a hospital full of innocents. What's he on... besides a power trip?

What are you on? LSD? How exactly is the President responsible for this bombing?

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

How many people have to die before its ok to have a ''KNEE JERK'' reaction and then how long do you need to wait before we can politicize mass murder?

Text of the 2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Remember, our Founding Fathers were far better educated and knowledgeable about the proper use of punctuation. Something far left Progressives would LOVE to forget.

Please don't leave out the comma's.

Thank you.

polecat wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

How about some statistics with the BS you wrote or is that beyond your pea brain? Oh, include all the Chicago stats where gun laws are strict, yet the murder rate is out of sight and setting records.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Text of the 2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Remember, our Founding Fathers were far better educated and knowledgeable about the proper use of punctuation.  Something far left Progressives would LOVE to forget.

Please don't leave out the comma's.

Thank you.

"...well regulated..."

What does that mean?

I'm an expert on grammar and punctuation...it was my job. It's "commas"...simple plural...no comma needed. And you're a dolt.

by Floridatexan Yesterday at 10:34 pm
PkrBum wrote:

Obama just killed a hospital full of innocents. What's he on... besides a power trip?

What are you on? LSD? How exactly is the President responsible for this bombing?

-------
Bush was responsible ... So Obama can be too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum