Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oregon shooter was a Muslim

+4
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Wordslinger
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Empty Oregon shooter was a Muslim 10/5/2015, 8:12 am

http://threepercenternation.com/2015/10/watch-oregon-shooters-religion-has-been-fully-exposed-he-is/

Told u

Sal

Sal

Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Screen26

Self-described conservative Republican calling himself "Ironcross".

Yup.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Salinsky wrote:Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Screen26

Self-described conservative Republican calling himself "Ironcross".

Yup.

Golly Sal ... now I'm confused. Who should we believe about Mercer's religion -- SucksObama's wierd right-wing kook website, or Mercer himself? LOL!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Did you get the popup on that site? It was banned from Facebook!

2seaoat

He was a Baptist as a younger kid.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:He was a Baptist as a younger kid.

And Dylan Roof was a hip-hop wigger type before he decided he would become a "white supremacist."

The thing is ... young people often change their persona as often as they change their clothes.   They try out new ways of being, new identities so to speak, and when they find out one is not working for out for them or is personally unsatisfactory in some way, they change to another.

Now I'm not saying this is true of each and every one of these mass-shooter of recent years, but when it comes to many of them: Excepting terrorists who might commit an act for political or religious reasons .... shooting up a school full of children, a church, a college campus, etc is the mark of a desperate and lonely man with delusions of grandeur, no chance of success, and a self-sabotaging mentality that destroys both himself and the cause he thinks he’s advancing for a few cheap ego feels.  It's a kind of narcissistic psychopathy ...  and this pathology is sometimes enhanced by certain drugs (whether illegal or prescription), social isolation, and societal messages in video games, popular media, etc to send a person over the edge.  It is an act of despair, a lashing out against rejection by society.    

What might have helped these young men out?   Well, here's some ideas ...

Close family support and frequent contact;

A wholesome strong male role model/mentor in their lives;

An activity/hobby or two ... preferably ones that get them outdoors and physically active around other people;  

Less time on the internet & video games;

Some achievements in their life to be proud of and to help them define themselves;

A good best friend or two who called them up to talk regularly, came over to visit, invited them out to do stuff;

Close monitoring of any prescription drugs they might be taking and a recognition that many of these drugs are not a cure-all or panacea for depression/anxiety ... and that the side-effects can be worse than the condition ... lifestyle changes are almost always a more effective treatment for depression/anxiety than drugs;

And finally, and very importantly .... a girlfriend who had sex with them on a regular basis.

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 10/5/2015, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

And finally, and very importantly .... a girlfriend who had sex with them on a regular basis.

We agree on something. I had a professor who argued legalized prostitution would cut the crime rate in half because crime is overwhelmingly caused by young males, and that if they were regularly having sex their would be less crime and violence. Now the other side of the coin is the victimization of young women who find prostitution not by their free choice.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:And finally, and very importantly .... a girlfriend who had sex with them on a regular basis.

We agree on something.  I had a professor who argued legalized prostitution would cut the crime rate in half because crime is overwhelmingly caused by young males, and that if they were regularly having sex their would be less crime and violence.  Now the other side of the coin is the victimization of young women who find prostitution not by their free choice.

And maybe there is also a factor involved that has to do with the feminization/de-valuation of males in our society?

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015/06/18/predictions-about-dylann-storm-roof/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Your link was disgusting. You guys need to find some other outlet for your "passions"...gee, I can think of one...and it's not prostitutes.

2seaoat

You guys need to find some other outlet for your "passions"

I can tell you with some certainty that sexual frustration in young males does NOTHING to help the crime wave. I do not know about any disgusting link, and I only mentioned that the professor strongly believed that banning prostitution contributed to crime. This shooters fit the profile. One kind lady could have turned this guy around....or not, but lonely sexually frustrated young males is a sure fired contributor to crime.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Now I'm totally confused! Is the answer more and better sex for miscreants? Or outdoor sports? More friends? More masturbation?
Celibacy (like the kind Priests practice)? Golly, when I was young I thought of wiping out my whole region because I was getting too much sex from mostly my female high school teachers. And two high school teachers who were ... transgender types. Luckily all that disappeared when I changed to loving old cars and adjusted in every way to being satisfied with my life. I threw away my guns and knives and hand grenades and took up embroidery. And then gays came after me and I resurrected my guns. And then I discovered just how attractive some sheep could be ... but that's another story.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:Now I'm totally confused! Is the answer more and better sex for miscreants? Or outdoor sports?  More friends?  More masturbation?
Celibacy (like the kind Priests practice)?  Golly, when I was young I thought of wiping out my whole region because I was getting too much sex from mostly my female high school teachers.  And two high school teachers who were ... transgender types.  Luckily all that disappeared when I changed to loving old cars and adjusted in every way to being satisfied with my life.  I threw away my guns and knives and hand grenades and took up embroidery.  And then gays came after me and I resurrected my guns.  And then I discovered just how attractive some sheep could be ... but that's another story.  

LOL.....

Oregon shooter was a Muslim  ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F68%2F68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thank God everyone tells the truth on a dating website!

Maybe we could just stick to the fact the guy killed people. Why do we continue to give him an excuse? Why the tie to the terrorist du jour?

Why do we have to get to the root of his issue? His issue - he's a frickin' idiot - now dead - who had no respect for life.

15Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Empty Re: Oregon shooter was a Muslim 10/5/2015, 10:42 pm

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:
Why do we have to get to the root of his issue?  

Because there will be another one in a month or less.

16Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Empty Re: Oregon shooter was a Muslim 10/5/2015, 10:46 pm

Salinsky wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Only if a Muslim pulls it off...

17Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Empty Re: Oregon shooter was a Muslim 10/5/2015, 10:58 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Only if a Muslim pulls it off...

Why is it so important to you to think that he had Muslim sympathies? From his history, it appears that he identified more with Nazis.

18Oregon shooter was a Muslim  Empty Re: Oregon shooter was a Muslim 10/6/2015, 12:28 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:And finally, and very importantly .... a girlfriend who had sex with them on a regular basis.

We agree on something.  I had a professor who argued legalized prostitution would cut the crime rate in half because crime is overwhelmingly caused by young males, and that if they were regularly having sex their would be less crime and violence.  Now the other side of the coin is the victimization of young women who find prostitution not by their free choice.

Being you had a "professor" who believed prostitution would cut crime explains a lot about you!

Be fun to know if he had a soliciting bust on his record.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum