Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

92% of the mass shootings since 2009 have been in gun free zones

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/10/11/report-92-percent-of-mass-shootings-since-2009-occured-in-gun-free-zones/

Yep, something liberals won't tell you

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If progressives admit gunfree zones don't work then they have to admit that guns are necessary and a deterrent....they will never do that willingly...

I still can't figure out how they're going to get criminals and crazies to follow laws... each incident already breaks laws.

Sal

Sal

Honestly, I'd settle for making them a little less efficient and a little more inconvenienced at this point.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Honestly, I'd settle for making them a little less efficient and a little more inconvenienced at this point.

Yes these gunfree zones are so efficient and convenient for killers...something should be done to fix that...

Sal

Sal

Yeah, it's gotta be the gun free zones.

But, I wonder why this rarely happens anywhere in the civilized world other than America.

It's almost as if there are other factors involved.

Weird.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:Yeah, it's gotta be the gun free zones.

But, I wonder why this rarely happens anywhere in the civilized world other than America.

Weird.

We all just need to take our anti-depressants and chill....

It's like giving your dog a flea bath and expecting it to cure heartworms.

Weird.

Happens everywhere

Weird.

If you pull chicago, detroit, no, and dc out of the mix... we rank near the least violent country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum