Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gun free zones contribute to mass murder

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://janmorganmedia.com/2015/10/gun-free-zones-mass-murder/#kKUhytRWk3DsxkPh.01

Yep, name a place that wasnt a gun free zone where a mass murder happened? All of the shootings have been in gun free zones. All of them. What's the common denominator ? Gun free zones.

2seaoat

For a couple hundred years there were gun free zones....the difference is the wussification of America where men have become weak and scared, who now think a gun will make them a man.....kids shooting kids.....hell we used to bloody each other and then go play. Today we have Barnies everywhere. Andy has left the house......gun free zones......how about wussie free zones.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That's stupid...how about criminal free zones ....geeze.

2seaoat

How about addressing the problem and hang the macho chit with barney in his locker on a hook. Universal background checks and some advances in bio triggers. We cannot let every Barney go to a gun sale and get a gun without background checks. I know NOBODY who argues putting a guard rail on a dangerous bend is going to SAVE everybody, but if it reduces loss of life, we rationally investigate the same. Instead we have this irrational barney chant.....we need short dicks armed to save the day....we are having our constitutional rights taken away......criminals will still get guns.......nonsense....we can make improvements without having the Gun lobby controlling our she men's need to carry firearms to become men. I honestly do not understand this trend.....never saw the guys coming back from the war carrying guns.....never saw a bad asz carrying a gun.....I just see gang punks and barnies.....when will men return to America.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:How about addressing the problem and hang the macho chit with barney in his locker on a hook.   Universal background checks and some advances in bio triggers.  We cannot let every Barney go to a gun sale and get a gun without background checks.  I know NOBODY who argues putting a guard rail on a dangerous bend is going to SAVE everybody, but if it reduces loss of life, we rationally investigate the same.  Instead we have this irrational barney chant.....we need short dicks armed to save the day....we are having our constitutional rights taken away......criminals will still get guns.......nonsense....we can make improvements without having the Gun lobby controlling our she men's need to carry firearms to become men.  I honestly do not understand this trend.....never saw the guys coming back from the war carrying guns.....never saw a bad asz carrying a gun.....I just see gang punks and barnies.....when will men return to America.

You and your dick obsession...I guess only the Government should be allowed to have dicks and our founding fathers were fools by your asinine thinking.

by 2seaoat Today at 4:51 am
How about addressing the problem and hang the macho chit with barney in his locker on a hook. Universal background checks and some advances in bio triggers. We cannot let every Barney go to a gun sale and get a gun without background checks. I know NOBODY who argues putting a guard rail on a dangerous bend is going to SAVE everybody, but if it reduces loss of life, we rationally investigate the same. Instead we have this irrational barney chant.....we need short dicks armed to save the day....we are having our constitutional rights taken away......criminals will still get guns.......nonsense....we can make improvements without having the Gun lobby controlling our she men's need to carry firearms to become men. I honestly do not understand this trend.....never saw the guys coming back from the war carrying guns.....never saw a bad asz carrying a gun.....I just see gang punks and barnies.....when will men return to America.
---/
Criminals still won't follow those laws even if you make them moron. Criminals get guns regardless of gun shoes and private sales. That's the partnering don't get. There is a huge black market of weapons in the US. That is the same black market that sold guns to Mexican drug cartels in Fast and Furious. The same program that killed a border patrol agent Brian terry

2seaoat

You and your dick obsession...I guess only the Government should be allowed to have dicks and our founding fathers were fools by your asinine thinking.

I have seen too many short dicks trying to be men. My father's gun club was full of men who fought the Japanese and Germans and came home for normalcy. They enjoyed the sport. They enjoyed the hunt and always ate what they killed. They were all sticklers for safety. Nobody carried a gun. They were put in locked cases unloaded. Today the short dicks trying to be men at 14 gangbang and kill.......barnies get conceal and carry because they are weak and scared.........how about this.....leave the guns at home and take back our streets with real men, not punks and barnies. I am sick of it. The profile of a lot of gun owners has changed so much since I was a kid......I do not even recognize how wussified we have become.....sheep easily controlled by a gun lobby which profits with selling the dream to short dicks......are there any outdoorsmen left.....are there any men who can walk the streets unafraid? What a sad state of affairs.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

You can just post this and save your word salad from now on....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You and your dick obsession...I guess only the Government should be allowed to have dicks and our founding fathers were fools by your asinine thinking.

I have seen too many short dicks trying to be men.  My father's gun club was full of men who fought the Japanese and Germans and came home for normalcy.  They enjoyed the sport.  They enjoyed the hunt and always ate what they killed.   They were all sticklers for safety.   Nobody carried a gun.  They were put in locked cases unloaded.   Today the short dicks trying to be men at 14 gangbang and kill.......barnies get conceal and carry because they are weak and scared.........how about this.....leave the guns at home and take back our streets with real men, not punks and barnies.   I am sick of it.   The profile of a lot of gun owners has changed so much since I was a kid......I do not even recognize how wussified we have become.....sheep easily controlled by a gun lobby which profits with selling the dream to short dicks......are there any outdoorsmen left.....are there any men who can walk the streets unafraid?   What a sad state of affairs.

Yeah real men don't bleed when a criminal ventilates their chest with a 40 cal.....let's take back our community with big tough words.....

http://www.youngcons.com/oregon-college-shooter-sent-warning-on-4chan/

Dude was a sick pup sent this warning

2seaoat

It has been the neutering of males who somehow believe they can become men again by carrying a gun. I saw a 15 year old who was selling eight balls making 2k a week and he was gunned down coming out of the barbershop by three kids his age, and when they were arraigned they were laughing....boys trying to be men......tv where people beat on each other for 10 minutes which in the real world the first blow usually ends the fight.....it is the complete wussification of America.......here is a simple solution.....strict liability. If you need to walk around afraid with a gun and your gun harms somebody......there is a 100k policy which has to be carried......so all the short dicks can do their manly thing.....but if that gun ends up stolen or used in a crime.....you better have your 100k umbrella policy in full force and effect......you want to put dangerous things into commerce, well short dicks pay your premium.....nobody is taking your gun away, but when your registered gun hurts somebody....you pay.......things would change in a decade with gun violence dropping like a rock, and maybe America would start to man up.

And more word tonight .... Kid was a jihadist

How about we just halt bringing in all these Syrian refugees until we can vet them all?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obamasucks wrote:How about we just halt bringing in all these Syrian refugees until we can vet them all?

cheers cheers cheers

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Obamasucks wrote:
Yep, name a place that wasnt a gun free zone where a mass murder happened?

Vaughn Foods, Moore Oklahoma.
(Do I get a prize for being the first one that could answer the question?)

Oh, wait ... maybe that doesn't qualify since a manager shot the mass murderer after he killed his first one & was in the process of killing his second.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Obamasucks wrote:How about we just halt bringing in all these Syrian refugees until we can vet them all?

I read today that Russia has granted asylum to exactly two Syrian refugees this year. They turned all the others away.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:

Umpqua Community College.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Seaoat,

Barney never fired his gun once the whole time he lived in Mayberry.
In fact,  I don't think anyone ever fired a gun in Mayberry.  
The closest thing to gun violence in Mayberry was the time Gomer was stationed on the roof of the courthouse with a rifle because bank robbers were known to be coming to Mayberry from the big city (somewhere up north cause they had yankee accents).  But Gomer fell asleep up there holding the rifle.  
When Barney startled Gomer,  he rose up and dropped the rifle off the roof and onto the street below.  But the rifle didn't go off.
The yankee bank robbers were apprehended however. Except when Andy and Barney put them in the cell, the key to the cell was hanging on a hook beside the cell door and within easy reach of the jailed robbers. That was so Otis the drunk could let himself out of the cell once he sobered up.
But luckily, being yankees, the bank robbers were too stupid to see the key in front of their noses.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Salinsky wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Oregon law is kind of gray on this. Where it stands now legally/technically is yes, you could legally bring a gun on campus ... but not inside any building.

However ..... students and faculty are prohibited by school regulations from bringing a firearm on campus .... they could be expelled or fired.

So, yes, technically per the law it isn't a gun free zone ... but per school policy/regulations it is.

More liberal lunacy.

Sal

Sal

From what I've read, Oregon state law expressly exempts concealed carry permit holders from rules prohibiting carrying guns in schools.

But, it's a myth that more people packing makes places safer anyway.

It just doesn't.

The equation is pretty simple.

More guns = more gun deaths.

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Vaughn Foods, Moore Oklahoma.  
(Do I get a prize for being the first one that could answer the question?)

Oh, wait ... maybe that doesn't qualify since a manager shot the mass murderer after he killed his first one & was in the process of killing his second.

Exactly and most businesses are gun free zones

Salinsky wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:

Wrong

Salinsky wrote:From what I've read, Oregon state law expressly exempts concealed carry permit holders from rules prohibiting carrying guns in schools.

It just doesn't.

More Jihadists more deaths. That's what this is about and nothing else.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:
Salinsky wrote:From what I've read, Oregon state law expressly exempts concealed carry permit holders from rules prohibiting carrying guns in schools.

It just doesn't.

More Jihadists more deaths. That's what this is about and nothing else.

No, he was a conservative Republican who couldn't find a girlfriend ...

... just like you.

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum