Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McCarthy admits on Fox that the committees were political

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

No surprise that politics were involved from anybody which was not brain dead.....the back lash using dead Americans to score political points is well deserved....partisan exercises over the dead bodies......well played Mr. McCarthy, and now the vultures in your caucus are calling for your head.....live by the sword die by the sword.

2seaoat

Gowdy who I call Gomer is most probably a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome based on his facial features and particularly his ears and his quirky conduct. This is mere speculation, but something is seriously wrong with this man. I saw him wink at Richards during the Planned Parenthood hearing and he is not all there. He will most certainly tell us that he is a lawyer when he questions Hillary......but he reminds me of somebody who does not have both oars in the water. He now has chaired the longest congressional hearing in the history of this country....longer than the investigation of the Kennedy murder, and watergate, but more importantly the investigation of the attack on Pearl Harbor. What a horrible abandonment of the work of government for this political theater. These folks are traitors.

2seaoat

Bump for Mr. Markle's benefit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Gowdy who I call Gomer is most probably a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome based on his facial features and particularly his ears and his quirky conduct.  This is mere speculation, but something is seriously wrong with this man.  I saw him wink at Richards during the Planned Parenthood hearing and he is not all there.  He will most certainly tell us that he is a lawyer when he questions Hillary......but he reminds me of somebody who does not have both oars in the water.  He now has chaired the longest congressional hearing in the history of this country....longer than the investigation of the Kennedy murder, and watergate, but more importantly the investigation of the attack on Pearl Harbor.  What a horrible abandonment of the work of government for this political theater.  These folks are traitors.

Not to quibble...but Gowdy is the second chairman of the committee; the first was Darrell "insurance fraud" Issa. The GOP is looking more like an organized crime syndicate than a political party.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
Not to quibble...but Gowdy is the second chairman of the committee; the first was Darrell "insurance fraud" Issa.  The GOP is looking more like an organized crime syndicate than a political party.

Actually, they were different committees.

I know there have been so many it's hard to keep up.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're right, Sal.  This is what I was remembering:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/06/17/trey_gowdy_benghazi_investigation_south_carolina_republican_bucks_darrell.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum