Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did McCarthy admit that the Benghazi Committee was driven by a political vendetta aimed at Hillary?

+3
Wordslinger
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's what Chris Matthews just reported. Is that true? Because if it is, that's gonna turn Hillary into the victim and the Republicans into the bad guys.
Not very smart. Actually more like below retarded. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I better get the Fox News version of this too. When you're watching wrastlin, it helps to look at both wrastlers. That's the only way you can tell which one is real and which one is fake. But I admit, it's not easy to tell which one is real when both wrastlers are fake. But it is a challenge.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob: Where the hell have you been? I reported McCarthy's goof speech several days ago under the header: An Absence Of Honor.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Bob:  Where the hell have you been?  I reported McCarthy's goof speech several days ago under the header:  An Absence Of Honor.

I'm not up to speed, wordslinger. I turned off the news media a few days ago and just happened to catch this tonight.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes he did admit this....

Are the House Republicans imploding?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/04/opinions/zelizer-house-republicans-are-doing-fine/index.html

The endless Benghazi hearings have been a prime example of how the House Republicans have descended into a morass of pointless investigations that lead nowhere. But in a candid moment, majority leader and candidate for speaker Kevin McCarthy admitted on MSNBC that the real purpose of the hearings was not to understand what happened but rather to cause political damage for one specific Democrat: presidential aspirant Hillary Clinton. "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Posters Obamasucks and Markle are okay with it. Obamasucks told us the 'Pukes were going to 'swiftboat' Hillary.

The email scandal has the same bent.......

What if it blows up in their faces?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Bob:  Where the hell have you been?  I reported McCarthy's goof speech several days ago under the header:  An Absence Of Honor.

I'm not up to speed,  wordslinger.  I turned off the news media a few days ago and just happened to catch this tonight.  

I understand. McCarthy really put his u know what in the wringer, and absolutely destroyed the Benghazi committees' credibility -- as though they ever really had any. The latest development is the likely walk-out of all the democrat members (five of them, I believe).

More importantly, from a political perspective, Hillary's already burning the committee with ads using McCarthy as proof there has been no interest other than hurting her political standing by Gowdy and gang.

Ain't this fun??

Sal

Sal

This shouldn't come as a surprise, Bob.

What McCarthy admitted, has been evidenced on this very forum repeatedly for months.

Wake ...

... the fuck ...

... up.

2seaoat

The guy is seriously back peddling to keep a shot at the speaker, but the real damage will happen when the Democratic members of the committee just hammer home the political implications of congress going after a presidential candidate in the opposite party doing a witch hunt......this simply has not been done in our history, and this idiot actually spoke the truth.......and now he is stuttering. He would be two heartbeats away from the presidency.....oh my.

He misspoke... nothing new from a politician. Hillary brought this upon herself... all of it. Lying, concealing, obstruction...

She's not suited to wield the presidency... never has been. That goes well beyond the fact she's now damaged goods.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:He misspoke... nothing new from a politician. Hillary brought this upon herself... all of it. Lying, concealing, obstruction...

She's not suited to wield the presidency... never has been. That goes well beyond the fact she's now damaged goods.

Hahahahahahaha ...

... misspoke, my ass.

He accidentally spoke the truth.

This has been a witch hunt for the benefit of the rubes from the get go.

Congratulations, comrade.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:This shouldn't come as a surprise, Bob.

What McCarthy admitted, has been evidenced on this very forum repeatedly for months.

Wake ...

... the fuck ...

... up.

I thought the actual comments in question were more recent than "months" ago.
If these comments were made months ago, then I'm really out of touch.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well now wait a fucking minute here. This is the Chicago Tribune dated TODAY. Not "months ago". And this article is saying the comments were made "a few days ago". Not "months ago".
So what gives?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-house-speaker-kass-met-1008-20151007-column.html

2seaoat

Bob, all comments were made since John announced his retirement, which I predicted when he bought his new condo this summer in Marco Island in my buddy's building.  The funny thing is that the propaganda machine is trying to cover up his misstep, by doing a little dipsy doo with Ron Johnson wanting to know about the cloud storage on Hillary's server which was known to Justice and FBI who secured the server and the cloud two months ago.  So, the Republican propaganda machine tries to regroup and Johnson is asking for an investigation of the cloud as if it is new news.....it is not.  It is a timely diversion on the future speaker's sticking his foot in his mouth and literally tanking the Hillary questioning to come next week.  The Democrats on the committee are going to just love getting tv time to bring this message home.   The funny part about this current propaganda ploy is only an idiot would fall for it......old news being repackaged to save a future speaker's asz.......

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:He misspoke... nothing new from a politician. Hillary brought this upon herself... all of it. Lying, concealing, obstruction...

By "Misspoke" you mean he shouldn't have told the truth?
As for HIllary bringing it on, c'mon .... get real. Hillary didn't claim they were going to run a non-partisan committee to find out the facts of Benghazi. And then proceed to leak testimony of favored witnesses to the press. Facts are, there's not a democrat in the house who didn't recognize from the start that Gowdy and his gang were only there to swiftboat Hillary.

And now, the very worst possible thing that can happen to a conservative republican has happened. Some shithead on the Hannity show, let the cat out of the bag! Methinks Hillary's likable percentage just doubled.

Look, it's no big deal Pkrbum .. .Since Dubya's scares that Saddam had the bomb, your team hasn't won a single award for honesty ... or honor. So McCarthy's on camera blunder doesn't really stand out that much. It's just another crack in a glass that's been spilling water since 9-11.

Reality.

New information is still coming out. She has in no way cooperated... not from the first youtube lie to public records.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:

By "Misspoke" you mean he shouldn't have told the truth?  
As for HIllary bringing it on, c'mon .... get real.  Hillary didn't claim they were going to run a non-partisan committee to find out the facts of Benghazi.  And then proceed to leak testimony of favored witnesses to the press.  Facts are, there's not a democrat in the house who didn't recognize from the start that Gowdy and his gang were only there to swiftboat Hillary.  

And now, the very worst possible thing that can happen to a conservative republican has happened.  Some shithead on the Hannity show, let the cat out of the bag!  Methinks Hillary's likable percentage just doubled.

Look, it's no big deal Pkrbum .. .Since Dubya's scares that Saddam had the bomb,  your team hasn't won a single award for honesty ... or honor.  So McCarthy's on camera blunder doesn't really stand out that much.  It's just another crack in a glass that's been spilling water since 9-11.

Reality.

Hahahahahaha ...

Damn fine post.

Enjoyed reading it.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:New information is still coming out. She has in no way cooperated... not from the first youtube lie to public records.

Cooperated??

She's been begging to testify for months.

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:New information is still coming out. She has in no way cooperated... not from the first youtube lie to public records.

Cooperated??

We didn't even know she had a private server until this march... and new emails were discovered two weeks ago.

You useful idiots should never expect accountability in govt again... not ever. Congratulations comrades.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:until this march... and new emails were discovered two weeks ago.

Gowdy really sucks at his job.

2seaoat

Cooperated??

Hillary and the Democratic members cannot wait, and I think a bombshell is in the making. Chris's parents cannot be happy with what McCarthy said....basically saying F Chris and the other three guys, we have an opportunity to take Hillary down in the polls. The desperation has fully set in with the Cloud propaganda today remaking old news as new news and lying about the FBI expanding their search, when they have had the server and cloud in their possession for months, but Ron Johnson in the Senate makes a demand that he wants to see the cloud......so they try to pour more smoke and hope the mirrors will work, and repackage their propaganda as the FBI expanding their investigation.....too funny.....I cannot wait to listen to Gomer.......it is going to be fun. Hillary will eat him up, but the best part will be every American woman can see a wimp trying to be a man by attempting to cut off and bully a witness.......what idiots, and the democratic committee members are just waiting. No wonder they have put this off.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Cooperated??

Hillary and the Democratic members cannot wait, and I think a bombshell is in the making.  Chris's parents cannot be happy with what McCarthy said....basically saying F Chris and the other three guys, we have an opportunity to take Hillary down in the polls.   The desperation has fully set in with the Cloud propaganda today remaking old news as new news and lying about the FBI expanding their search, when they have had the server and cloud in their possession for months, but Ron Johnson in the Senate makes a demand that he wants to see the cloud......so they try to pour more smoke and hope the mirrors will work, and repackage their propaganda as the FBI expanding their investigation.....too funny.....I cannot wait to listen to Gomer.......it is going to be fun.  Hillary will eat him up, but the best part will be every American woman can see a wimp trying to be a man by attempting to cut off and bully a witness.......what idiots, and the democratic committee members are just waiting.  No wonder they have put this off.

Gowdy's been delaying for months.

Do you think Hillary is not prepared??

It's gonna be a Game of Thrones style bloodbath.

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:until this march... and new emails were discovered two weeks ago.

Gowdy really sucks at his job.

Hillary is just super slimy and corrupt to the bone... an expert at deception, deceit, concealment, lying, obstruction...etc.

That said... please nominate her... lol.

Sal

Sal

I seriously can't wait for her inauguration.

The butthurt will be detectable from Pluto.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum