Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What could go wrong? Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO

+3
2seaoat
dumpcare
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Reality -- invading Iraq was a disaster, and so was leaving it.  However, flubbing getting out as quickly as possible is a helluva lot better than the dreadful mistake of going in, actually believing the Iraqis were going to welcome us as their liberators.

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle says, over and over and over, as though repetition makes everything true, that if we had only listened to him and the republicans who got us into the Mideast mess in the first place, and just remained as occupiers of Iraq forever, with all its budget breaking costs, Iran and Saudi Arabia would have stopped their feuding.  Assad and his opponents would have kissed and made up, Gaddafi would still be in power, etc.  Anyone wonder why I keep describing Markle as Semi-sane?

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO - Page 2 Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

Markle, nobody, I repeat Nobody is desperate when they say you're full of shit.  It's just a simple fact everyone here knows.

And yet, you continue to eagerly advertise your desperation.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Reality -- invading Iraq was a disaster, and so was leaving it.  However, flubbing getting out as quickly as possible is a helluva lot better than the dreadful mistake of going in, actually believing the Iraqis were going to welcome us as their liberators.

Semi-sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle says, over and over and over, as though repetition makes everything true, that if we had only listened to him and the republicans who got us into the Mideast mess in the first place, and just remained as occupiers of Iraq forever, with all its budget breaking costs, Iran and Saudi Arabia would have stopped their feuding.  Assad and his opponents would have kissed and made up, Gaddafi would still be in power, etc.  Anyone wonder why I keep describing Markle as Semi-sane?

What could go wrong?  Semi-retired President Obama RELEASES OSAMA BIN LADEN'S BODYGUARD FROM GITMO - Page 2 Ecbadf46-aefd-4dd3-a939-36afabdf4f42_zpsyxsoyfds

Markle, nobody, I repeat Nobody is desperate when they say you're full of shit.  It's just a simple fact everyone here knows.

And yet, you continue to eagerly advertise your desperation.  

Dear Semi-sane, "I know NOSSING!" Markle, my daily siege of laughing at you, sometimes aloud, tells much more about my mood than your false declarations about my politics, my credibility, or my honor. Thanks for the laughs my ancient curmudgeon. Keep the laughs coming ...

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum