Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed?

+10
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
Markle
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Hospital Bob
Sal
boards of FL
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed?

Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Hilarity regarding a Trisomy 18 child?

You are really sick.

I had no idea that the girl had Trisomy 18, you bitter old scold.

I'd never even heard of Trisomy 18 before I read your post.

I just think the expressions on all of their faces are hilarious.

The boy standing behind her is every bit as funny.

Stick a sock in it.

But you never once considered something could be wrong with a preteen carrying a doll.

Think before you critize and make fun.  There are many special needs children that look perfectly normal but they are not.

Yeah, it's a real shame that little girl's father is using her disability to advance his political career.  

Biden was worse using his dead wife and child to campaign while lying through his teeth about the accudent....then attempted to use his dead son to run for president.....what a scum bag.

But you seem to think disabled children should be hidden in a closet instead of standing on stage.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Biden was worse using his dead wife and child to campaign while lying through his teeth about the accudent....then attempted to use his dead son to run for president.....what a scum bag.

But you seem to  think disabled children should be hidden in a closet instead of standing on stage.

You really are despicable.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Did you know this,  tex?

from wiki...

In the early 1980s, "Another One Bites the Dust" was one of many popular rock songs that Christian evangelists alleged contained subliminal messages through a technique called backmasking. It was claimed that the chorus, when played in reverse, can be heard as "Decide to smoke marijuana",[15] "It's fun to smoke marijuana",[16] or "Start to smoke marijuana".[17] A spokeswoman for Hollywood Records (Queen's current US label) has denied that the song contains such a message.[18]

lol

This is the one I dance to with my grandkids:

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Bob wrote:Walker and Jindal will get flushed first.  Some of the others should get flushed too but won't because they're "message" candidates and their message can collect enough donors to keep the message going.  

Walker already got flushed.

Have you been on a bender?

Simply demonstrates, again, BoardsofFL's grasp of current events.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Hilarity regarding a Trisomy 18 child?

You are really sick.

I had no idea that the girl had Trisomy 18, you bitter old scold.

I'd never even heard of Trisomy 18 before I read your post.

I just think the expressions on all of their faces are hilarious.

The boy standing behind her is every bit as funny.

Stick a sock in it.

Even ignorance doesn't stop you from defending how low you will stoop.

Perhaps you should spend more time looking at the character and morals of the only Democrat candidate.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But you seem to  think disabled children should be hidden in a closet instead of standing on stage.

Truth hurts so instead of accepting responsibility for your SNAFU, childishly you call names. You must be so proud.

Markle

Markle

Seems that the Democrats should be far more concerned about who is getting flushed from their bench before the election. After all, they only have one candidate, under investigation by the FBI, the State Department, a house committee, the NSA and who knows how many others.

Hillary Clinton gets flushed and where do you go?

Donald Trump is already being shown as leading Hillary Clinton plus we have numerous other, highly qualified candidates to step in if Trump stumbles.

Hillary Clinton claimed she owned the actions in Libya so now that has turned to a major SNAFU, where does she go from here?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:plus we have numerous other, highly qualified candidates to step in if Trump stumbles

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:Seems that the Democrats should be far more concerned about who is getting flushed from their bench before the election.  After all, they only have one candidate, under investigation by the FBI, the State Department, a house committee, the NSA and who knows how many others.

Hillary Clinton gets flushed and where do you go?

Donald Trump is already being shown as leading Hillary Clinton plus we have numerous other, highly qualified candidates to step in if Trump stumbles.

Hillary Clinton claimed she owned the actions in Libya so now that has turned to a major SNAFU, where does she go from here?

"...numerous other, highly qualified candidates..."

Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 669

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I'm despicable?  Biden lied about his wife's accident and he was caught in the lie.

And according to FT Rick Santorum was using his daughter for sympathy votes. I think that is despicable.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Huckabee is next.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like the GOP gave us another courtesy flush.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Don't worry,  luckily we have the spouse of a former President and she'll be able to save us all and make the country great again.  She'll make quick work of  Putin and the middle east while she gives us all middle class jobs again.  I feel it in my bones.  Good times are a comin.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:Don't worry,  luckily we have the spouse of a former President and she'll be able to save us all and make the country great again.  She'll make quick work of  Putin and the middle east while she gives us all middle class jobs again.  I feel it in my bones.  Good times are a comin.

Highly unlikely.  

As long as we can continue to reduce the deficit, avoid another war in the middle east, continue to expand and protect rights of the LGBT community, listen to the scientific community with respect to our climate, protect the open internet, and protect access to health insurance for the roughly 16 million Americans who gained it by way of the ACA, that should be good enough for the time being.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to address the middle class until house district gerrymandering is corrected.  

It's better to live in reality and assess things as they actually are than to sit on the fence and incorrectly frame everything as extreme.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:Don't worry,  luckily we have the spouse of a former President and she'll be able to save us all and make the country great again.  She'll make quick work of  Putin and the middle east while she gives us all middle class jobs again.  I feel it in my bones.  Good times are a comin.

Highly unlikely.  

As long as we can continue to reduce the deficit, avoid another war in the middle east, continue to expand and protect rights of the LGBT community, listen to the scientific community with respect to our climate, protect the open internet, and protect access to health insurance for the roughly 16 million Americans who gained it by way of the ACA, that should be good enough for the time being.  Unfortunately, we won't be able to address the middle class until house district gerrymandering is corrected.  

It's better to live in reality and assess things as they actually are than to sit on the fence and incorrectly frame everything as extreme.

bds,

You're now starting to take your candidate as seriously as the Trump'ites do. 
Chill out.  They're just politicians.  Any and all of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Well I forgot,  one of them actually was a brain surgeon.  But I'm not sure a brain surgeon who tries to do a Joe Pesci on his mother qualifies.  At least Pesci was only using the hammer on hoodlums.  He actually loved his mother in the movie.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Highly unlikely.  

bds,

You're now starting to take your candidate as seriously as the Trump'ites do. 
Chill out.  They're just politicians.  Any and all of them.

Policy comes from politicians.

Do we want regressive tax cuts targeted towards top tier incomes?  Do we want increased military adventurism?  Do we want to see the ACA repealed?  Should we listen to the scientific community or AM radio hosts with respect to our climate?  Should we revoke marriage rights from the LGBT community?  

These are the real world questions that well-adjusted adults ask themselves during an election season.  These are the real-world consequences that are likely to emerge as a result of the 2016 election.

But by all means, please continue framing everything incorrectly from atop your fence.  Yes, democrats are clearly saying that Hilary is going to turn the entire american population into 1%ers.  Absolutely, Hilary will single handedly kick Putin's ass.  Yadda yadda yadda.  Great commentary, Bob.  As usual.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:Great commentary, Bob.  As usual.

You can't really expect much better from someone who has declared that he'll cast his vote for Trump solely for the entertainment value.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/debate-criteria-217082

There's no limit on the number of candidates on the main stage. But according to POLITICO calculations based on only the national polling available as of Tuesday, the primetime debate stage would include Donald Trump, Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Marco Rubio, Dr. Ben Carson, former Gov. Jeb Bush and Gov. Chris Christie. The early state polling wouldn't change the lineup as of Tuesday, according to POLITICO calculations of Iowa and New Hampshire polls.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/debate-criteria-217082#ixzz3v6bUgHwK

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bds and sal,

I agree,  there are a lot of little turds stuck to the republican toilet bowl which need to be flushed out.
But if we're going to be consistent with this flushing metaphor,  why is that one really smelly little turd still sticking to the democrat toilet bowl.  I think it's name is O'Malley.  When I watch those debates,  the only thing that comes to mind is that old saying about three being a crowd.  It's like looking at the Miss Universe pageant and the three contestants are Miss Columbia,  Miss Phillipines and Phyllis Schlafly. 
Maybe if they remove his name from the teleprompter then Steve Harvey won't know he's on the stage and won't put the camera on him.

2seaoat

You can't really expect much better from someone who has declared that he'll cast his vote for Trump solely for the entertainment value.

It says it all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You can't really expect much better from someone who has declared that he'll cast his vote for Trump solely for the entertainment value.

It says it all.

You know,  I really don't know how you and Sal can write stuff like that and keep a straight face. 
This whole election campaign has evolved into Trump and Sanders talking about people going to the bathroom.  It's like watching Beavis and Butthead except somebody has dressed them up in suits and ties.  I think they must have hired Mike Judge to be their speechwriters.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First Beavis and Butthead,  and now we just had the neighbor kid weighing in.
What I really like about this character in the Beavis and Butthead show,  is that not only is he into bathroom humor,  but Mike Judge has created him with a little different spin.  He tells bathroom jokes one day,  and then wraps the Bible around himself the next day. 
It's like the Beavis and Butthead verson of Monty Python's Holy Grail.

Which republican candidate will be the next to get flushed? - Page 2 Huck10

2seaoat

No Bob, it is a matter of intelligence. Intelligent folks realize that government in order to run competently need competent folks running government. Policies and platforms matter. Generic propaganda is not a substitute for substantive policy. This continual concept of a wrassling match as if it is about personalities and not policy is bone chilling stupid. Is it being an elitist to expect policy alternatives and intelligent conversation about the same? Yep, when we have allowed this country to be dumbed down and manipulated that government is bad and that somehow America is bad. Sorry, bone chilling stupid.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:No Bob, it is a matter of intelligence.   Intelligent folks realize that government in order to run competently need competent folks running government.  Policies and platforms matter.   Generic propaganda is not a substitute for substantive policy.  This continual concept of a wrassling match as if it is about personalities and not policy is bone chilling stupid.   Is it being an elitist to expect policy alternatives and intelligent conversation about the same?   Yep, when we have allowed this country to be dumbed down and manipulated that government is bad and that somehow America is bad.   Sorry, bone chilling stupid.

cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum