Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

As with Susan Rice, now Loretta Lynch flushed any CREDIBILITY DOWN THE TOILET OVER THE 911 CALLS.

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

As with Susan Rice, now Loretta Lynch flushed any CREDIBILITY DOWN THE TOILET OVER THE 911 CALLS.

All through each of the Sunday News Shows, Loretta Lynch defended the stupid redacted versions of the 911 calls from the Islamic Terrorist inside the Pulse Nightclub.

After the outrage about the redacted versions, Loretta Lynch was thrown under the bus as the unredacted versions were released.  Attorney General Loretta Lynch had to do the perp walk and walk back all the reasons she gave Sunday for the need to lie about the terrorist's calls.

Paul Ryan: 'Preposterous' to censor Orlando shooter's 911 calls

By JOEL GEHRKE (@JOELMENTUM) • 6/20/16 11:48 AM

House Speaker Paul Ryan said it was "preposterous" for the FBI to selectively edit the transcript of the Orlando nightclub shooter's 911 calls to remove references to the Islamic State.

He called on President Obama to release the full transcript, which the Justice Department has so far refused to do.

FBI officials released a partial transcript of the Orlando shooter's calls to 911, which he made during the course of the attack. Attorney General Loretta Lynch said Sunday that law enforcement will not provide the full transcript in order "to avoid revictimizing those who went through this horror."

The redactions frustrated Republicans in light of an ongoing debate with President Obama about whether to use the term "radical Islam" while describing the attacks.

Read more:  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/paul-ryan-preposterous-to-censor-orlando-shooters-911-calls/article/2594351

2seaoat

Credibility for not giving credibility to a shooter..........who wanted authorities to publicize his fantasy connection to ISIS, and help in his propaganda, when everyone knew he pledged his allegiance.......now that is consistent with that black hole which is growing and sucking all your brain cells out........

You like for the govt to censor and filter what you're exposed to... we get it. You must feel extreme contentment. It's comical to hear obama give an update on his military adventurism... and then be completely contradicted. Nothing to see there folks... lol.

2seaoat

So when the shooter in washington or Oregon at the college did his dirty deed, nobody used his name.........there might be a reason not to promote the dirty deeds......there is a difference between folks who are too stupid to read between the lines and those who realize that there is NO cover up, just a lack of desire to promote terrorists........kinda like when the President makes it clear immediately that the attack in Libya which killed four Americans was a terrorist attack, but those low intelligence folks decided to focus on the words of susan rice on meet the press.....brilliant. It really is an intelligence thing, and do not be ashamed of your inability to grasp the difference.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Credibility for not giving credibility to a shooter..........who wanted authorities to publicize his fantasy connection to ISIS, and help in his propaganda, when everyone knew he pledged his allegiance.......now that is consistent with that black hole which is growing and sucking all your brain cells out........

What?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So when the shooter in washington or Oregon at the college did his dirty deed, nobody used his name.........there might be a reason not to promote the dirty deeds......there is a difference between folks who are too stupid to read between the lines and those who realize that there is NO cover up, just a lack of desire to promote terrorists........kinda like when the President makes it clear immediately that the attack in Libya which killed four Americans was a terrorist attack, but those low intelligence folks decided to focus on the words of susan rice on meet the press.....brilliant.   It really is an intelligence thing, and do not be ashamed of your inability to grasp the difference.

Cute try on re-writing history...AGAIN.

Hillary Clinton LIED when she said the attack was due to a film. She went to the families of the victims and told THEM it was due to a film.

From RealClearPolitics:

Obama’s first appearance in which he was asked about Benghazi came on Tuesday, September 18, just a week after the attack and two days after Rice’s appearance, on the "Late Show With David Letterman." By this time ample evidence was accumulating that showed the attack to be a preplanned assault carried out by an al-Qaeda affiliated organization -- and that there was no spontaneous protest outside the consulate the night of the attack over an anti-Mohammed video cited repeatedly by Rice and other administration officials.

Letterman asked Obama specifically about the Benghazi attack, and the president responded by bringing up the video. Here’s the exchange:

LETTERMAN: Now, I don’t understand, um, the ambassador to Libya killed in an attack on the consulate in Benghazi. Is this an act of war? Are we at war now? What happens here?

OBAMA: Here's what happened. ... You had a video that was released by somebody who lives here, sort of a shadowy character who -- who made an extremely offensive video directed at -- at Mohammed and Islam --

LETTERMAN: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed.

OBAMA: Making fun of the Prophet Mohammed. And so, this caused great offense in much of the Muslim world. But what also happened, extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the one, the consulate in Libya.

[...]

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/11/30/what_the_president_said_about_benghazi_116299.html#ixzz4CMA8SD2H

Lies...Lies...Lies...!

2seaoat

I saw the President speak live in the rose garden and call it terrorism.....I think I have this figured out.......you are projecting your stupidity not to comprehend what the President said in the Rose Garden onto the American Public that they were confused that an attack happened, and therefore President Obama was fooling stupid people......lies.....no stupid is hard to fix. Now this shooting they announced on every newscast that he had pledged allegiance to Isis, but again stupid does not get the motivation not to do exactly what a shooter wants and thinks Americans are is stupid as they are.......I cannot argue......you clearly did not understand what the president said in the rose garden, and you clearly did not understand the newscasts which reported his pledge of wannabee gay shooter who did not like Puerto Ricans.....yep mission accomplished....you have shown your asz again. Lets declare war on Gays and bomb PB on memorial day, because this shooter liked same sex.

Sal

Sal

What a fucking stone cold stupid thread.

Thanks for demanding he be brought back, morons.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:What a fucking stone cold stupid thread.

Morons? Quit being so stuffy..... I am personally glad Boards brought poster Markle back. The forum was less entertaining when he was banned. I hope PaceDog returns also. Then we get to double-up on the entertainment.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle and his campaigns of misinformation and obfuscation are the personification of everything that is wrong with our body politic.

So yes, people who find him entertaining are morons.

2seaoat

So yes, people who find him entertaining are morons.

I see him as a canary in the mine when toxic fumes start approaching the canary, we are warned to address the problem.....when you do not have that early warning of toxic lies and distortions, you can get ambushed by stupidity. It is simple to flush his chit down the toilet, it is mind numbing stupid, but the folks who pay for the spam to be relayed by these fools. I think boards analogy to spam is what sticks.....and some point it just gets so stupid.....he is not getting anybody to buy into his spam, and at least on this forum there is a backlash.....it would be nice if he could make cogent arguments which were factual and could challenge President Obama or Hillary, but instead he spams the forum.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I saw the President speak live in the rose garden and call it terrorism.....I think I have this figured out.......you are projecting your stupidity not to comprehend what the President said in the Rose Garden onto the American Public that they were confused that an attack happened, and therefore President Obama was fooling stupid people......lies.....no stupid is hard to fix.   Now this shooting they announced on every newscast that he had pledged allegiance to Isis, but again stupid does not get the motivation not to do exactly what a shooter wants and thinks Americans are is stupid as they are.......I cannot argue......you clearly did not understand what the president said in the rose garden, and you clearly did not understand the newscasts which reported his pledge of wannabee gay shooter who did not like Puerto Ricans.....yep mission accomplished....you have shown your asz again.  Lets declare war on Gays and bomb PB on memorial day, because this shooter liked same sex.

Please show us all where Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama stated that the cause of the attack was an Islamic Terrorist attack.

For Immediate ReleaseSeptember 12, 2012
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Every day, all across the world, American diplomats and civilians work tirelessly to advance the interests and values of our nation. Often, they are away from their families. Sometimes, they brave great danger.

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi. Among those killed was our Ambassador, Chris Stevens, as well as Foreign Service Officer Sean Smith. We are still notifying the families of the others who were killed. And today, the American people stand united in holding the families of the four Americans in our thoughts and in our prayers.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack. We're working with the government of Libya to secure our diplomats. I've also directed my administration to increase our security at diplomatic posts around the world. And make no mistake, we will work with the Libyan government to bring to justice the killers who attacked our people.

Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts.

Already, many Libyans have joined us in doing so, and this attack will not break the bonds between the United States and Libya. Libyan security personnel fought back against the attackers alongside Americans. Libyans helped some of our diplomats find safety, and they carried Ambassador Stevens’s body to the hospital, where we tragically learned that he had died.

It's especially tragic that Chris Stevens died in Benghazi because it is a city that he helped to save. At the height of the Libyan revolution, Chris led our diplomatic post in Benghazi. With characteristic skill, courage, and resolve, he built partnerships with Libyan revolutionaries, and helped them as they planned to build a new Libya. When the Qaddafi regime came to an end, Chris was there to serve as our ambassador to the new Libya, and he worked tirelessly to support this young democracy, and I think both Secretary Clinton and I relied deeply on his knowledge of the situation on the ground there. He was a role model to all who worked with him and to the young diplomats who aspire to walk in his footsteps.

Along with his colleagues, Chris died in a country that is still striving to emerge from the recent experience of war. Today, the loss of these four Americans is fresh, but our memories of them linger on. I have no doubt that their legacy will live on through the work that they did far from our shores and in the hearts of those who love them back home.

Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day. I visited the graves of troops who made the ultimate sacrifice in Iraq and Afghanistan at the hallowed grounds of Arlington Cemetery, and had the opportunity to say thank you and visit some of our wounded warriors at Walter Reed. And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

As Americans, let us never, ever forget that our freedom is only sustained because there are people who are willing to fight for it, to stand up for it, and in some cases, lay down their lives for it. Our country is only as strong as the character of our people and the service of those both civilian and military who represent us around the globe.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done.

But we also know that the lives these Americans led stand in stark contrast to those of their attackers. These four Americans stood up for freedom and human dignity. They should give every American great pride in the country that they served, and the hope that our flag represents to people around the globe who also yearn to live in freedom and with dignity.

We grieve with their families, but let us carry on their memory, and let us continue their work of seeking a stronger America and a better world for all of our children.

Thank you. May God bless the memory of those we lost and may God bless the United States of America.

END
10:48 A.M. EDT

2seaoat

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation,

Do you not read what you post?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I really don't understand people like Markle who press hard to label all Muslims as hateful terrorists or terrorist wannabees. Folks like Trump. What the president is trying to do by avoiding the use of the term "Islamic Terrorist," is clear: he refuses to refer to ISIS or al Qaida members in a way that suggests they are acting as agents of the religion of Islam. In his own words: "they're not acting as religious people, they're just thugs."

Markle and Trump think differently. To them ALL Muslims are suspect and should be treated no better or differently than the Nazis treated the Jews before WWII. Trump wants Muslims in America profiled and watched, and regulated. Just as the Jews of Germany were made to wear the Star of David patch on their clothing. Markle, fed by his intellectual sources at Breitbart, is sure all Muslims are loathsome. Trump is not exclusive with his hatred; to him all Mexicans -- even those born in the United States are loathsome -- they're rapists and murderers and drug dealers yada yada yada.

Consider: Markle and Trump both claim they are Christians. Same as those nutcase Baptists who like to offend the survivors of American troops killed in action overseas -- as God's revenge for America's tolerance of homosexuality. By now, you will have guessed that by intimating that ALL Christians are hateful nutcases, I'm taking the same dismal tack that Trump and Markle and Breitbart use to attack people who are different from themselves.

Because such hatred achieves no ultimate good whatever, Obama avoids it. Fallujah just fell to Iraqi forces trained by American advisors. And here in our own country, we need to recognize that our security agencies, like the FBI and NSA have tracked down, charged and successfully prosecuted hundreds of ISIS-inspired terrorists and sycophants. These security successes were achieved, one and all, without using descriptives that imply that all Muslims are evil.

What's clear in this debate, if that's what we should call it, is that glorifying hatred of members of one of the largest religions on the planet, or gay people, or people of non-white races, etc., has no productive payoff. Hate sucks.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:I really don't understand people like Markle who press hard to label all Muslims as hateful terrorists or terrorist wannabees.

That is how our former uber-pro-Zionist poster PaceDog felt also. He hates everything Muslim.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Salinsky wrote:What a fucking stone cold stupid thread.

Morons? Quit being so stuffy..... I am personally glad Boards brought poster Markle back. The forum was less entertaining when he was banned. I hope PaceDog returns also. Then we get to double-up on the entertainment.

I don't understand that point of view.  I hope this forum has more meaning than mere "entertainment".  Instead, we're treated to another series of Markle propaganda modeled after his heroes, Karl Rove and Joseph Goebbels...complete with all caps in the headlines.  Nothing but spin, 24/7/365.  Thanks so much. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

As with Susan Rice, now Loretta Lynch flushed any CREDIBILITY DOWN THE TOILET OVER THE 911 CALLS. ROVE-GOEBBELS

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum