Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOAA - Hottest August, Hottest Summer, Hottest Year to Date ...

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Also discovered this from reading wikipedia...

Carlin was present at Lenny Bruce's arrest for obscenity. As the police began attempting to detain members of the audience for questioning, they asked Carlin for his identification. Telling the police he did not believe in government-issued IDs, he was arrested and taken to jail with Bruce in the same vehicle.

That no doubt inspired Carlin's later "dirty words" routines.

lol

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:God I'm not far away from octogenarian stuff.  But I sure hope I don't have to eat caramel when I get there.  I hate caramel.  When I'm trick or treating,  I'm praying the candy is not caramel.  
I hope that by the time I get there,  the Octogenarian police will permit me to have M&M's instead. And preferably the peanut verison.
Whoops,  make that without peanuts.  I've got the beginnings of diverticulitis and they told me to avoid those.

Personally, I like the almond M&M's but I rarely eat candy. It has been many years since I bought and sort of candy.

It gives what's his name something to post since I so regularly get under his/her skin and they have yet to even mildly rattle me. They are so cute!

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum