Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nuclear Threat is From North Korea; Not Iran....

+3
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:This idea that a politician or a treaty is going to stop 75 year old technology and science from spreading is the essence of  being naive.

Iran has the bomb.  Korea has the bomb.  The choice to keep a world safe from nuclear violence is a choice between diplomatic options and war.  I choose diplomatic options.

And who will be diplomatic besides the US?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah since we are the only ones that ever actually vaporized human beings with a nuclear device i guess we know best....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

While Republican lawmakers grouse over the merits of President Obama's Iran deal, they are sleepwalking concerning North Korea, which has already threatened to attack America with nukes. Where is the Republican outrage over this clear threat to the U.S.?

It was on the debate stage tonight.  Donald Trump spoke up and said exactly what you're saying in this thread.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

While Republican lawmakers grouse over the merits of President Obama's Iran deal, they are sleepwalking concerning North Korea, which has already threatened to attack America with nukes. Where is the Republican outrage over this clear threat to the U.S.?

It was on the debate stage tonight.  Donald Trump spoke up and said exactly what you're saying in this thread.

Look who borders North Korea. Do you think China wants to take in North Korean refugees. No they will back North Korea.

The little fat kid knows what is aimed at him.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Look who borders North Korea.  Do you think China wants to take in North Korean refugees. No they will back North Korea.

The little fat kid knows what is aimed at him.

I think a strong argument can be made that the current leader of North Korea and his father before him are two of the most evil blights on humanity in my lifetime.  
If I had been unfortunate enough to be born into the slavery they maintain for that country,  then my only goal in life would be to escape from that.  To China.  To South Korea.  To anywhere that's outside of that slavery which includes trying to swim the ocean if that was the last resort.
And I would be doing it yesterday and if I couldn't manage it yesterday I would be doing it today.  And if I had to die trying,  I would prefer death to their slavery.
So it amazes me that the whole population has not tried to escape from that slavery by now.  And I cannot imagine that the rule of that freakish little despot can last indefinitely before there is a mass uprising of some kind which would probably entail a mass exodus to China.  If not today then at some point so no matter what course of action I might take as POTUS I would expect that to eventually happen.

If I was POTUS what would I do about this situation?  I would enlist the aid of our ally,  S. Korea.  I would then rescind Executive Order 12333.
And working together with S. Korea,  I would take the covert action to assassinate Kim Jung Il and his chief cohorts.  And I would send a clear message to anyone who would succeed him that they have two options.
Either they straighten up and fly right or they also will be assassinated.

And the result would be,  that if  those evil despots were replaced with something more humanitarian,  then if I was a citizen of North Korea I would then have less reason to flee to China than I have now.

But of course with my sexual orientation I couldn't get elected dogcatcher of Brownsville let alone POTUS so whatever I would do means nothing other than writing it in this post. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum