Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike

+6
knothead
Markle
KarlRove
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warns-us-about-pre-emptive-strike-if-necessary/ar-BBiaQYg

We have 30k Americans in harms way and we have traitors inviting a so called friend wanting to put more Americans in harms way........traitors all.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

Iran has not even made any nuclear weapons, yet must be wiped off the face of the Earth.... North Korea is not only a declared nuclear power, they have already conducted three nuclear tests. They have a missile that can reach distant territories of the United States, and two allies (South Korea and Japan) are in range.

North Korea has a million-man army, nuclear warheads, a deranged leader and unstable government, and Iran is a bigger threat than they are.... BULLSHIT! It is so plain to see if the wingnuts would just defog their glasses.

Obama knows it, and he is not going to allow the attack on Iran to go forward. Moderates in the Israeli leadership will help throttle Netanyahu's firey rhetoric. Sanity will prevail--smart people within Israel know Netanyahu is grossly embellishing the actual threat posed by Iran for political purposes. The Israeli voters need to spank his butt!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

Iran has not even made any nuclear weapons, yet must be wiped off the face of the Earth.... North Korea is not only a declared nuclear power, they have already conducted three nuclear tests. They have a missile that can reach distant territories of the United States, and two allies (South Korea and Japan) are in range.

North Korea has a million-man army, nuclear warheads, a deranged leader and unstable government, and Iran is a bigger threat than they are.... BULLSHIT! It is so plain to see if the wingnuts would just defog their glasses.

Obama knows it, and he is not going to allow the attack on Iran to go forward. Moderates in the Israeli leadership will help throttle Netanyahu's firey rhetoric. Sanity will prevail--smart people within Israel know Netanyahu is grossly embellishing the actual threat posed by Iran for political purposes. The Israeli voters need to spank his butt!

Isn't this the same speech we've heard from Netanyahu before?

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/02/brief-history-netanyahu-crying-wolf-iranian-nuclear-bomb/

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike AP380503912268-article-display-b

Check...we've heard it many times before.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:Isn't this the same speech we've heard from Netanyahu before?

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/03/02/brief-history-netanyahu-crying-wolf-iranian-nuclear-bomb/

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike AP380503912268-article-display-b

Let's put it in proper perspective:

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike Bibi-u11

2seaoat

If anybody thinks Japan is nuclear free.......I have some swampland to sell you, but it is funny when Japan has many many times more centrifuges which allegedly are for peaceful nuclear protests, where is the invitation to North Korean Kim to come to the House and tell us about Japan's centrafuges.......this was a sad day for those of us who have zealous supporters of Israel. This relationship must be adjusted to be sustained, and like a petulant child, it is time for a spanking.

2seaoat

Being that nobody has answered Boards question on how to slow or stop Iran's Nuclear development......where are the solutions for North Korea who just threatened a preemptive strike.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Being that nobody has answered Boards question on how to slow or stop Iran's Nuclear development......where are the solutions for North Korea who just threatened a preemptive strike?

The morons clamoring for war against Iran aren't worried about North Korea's threats. Iran must be bombed to smithereens regardless of any other solutions, and the North Korean threat will just take care of itself.

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike Doh13

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID!!!!!!!

1) Do you want a nuke war with China? No, you don't.

2) The NK missiles can't even launch accurately into the Sea of Japan.

3) The NK can't even install a warhead on a missile that is deliverable or will actually detonate if launched.

4) It's funny you are wanting to start a land war in Asia over a NUT with a bad haircut, but you won't defend our best ally and ONLY democracy that exists in Mid East. All of you are fools.

5) Try looking at the casualties for the last ground war we fought in Asia and even our recent conflicts in the Middle East. Let me know what type of war you want to fight.

You bloviate and pontificate, but you are all hot air.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Being that nobody has answered Boards question on how to slow or stop Iran's Nuclear development......where are the solutions for North Korea who just threatened a preemptive strike?

The morons clamoring for war against Iran aren't worried about North Korea's threats. Iran must be bombed to smithereens regardless of any other solutions, and the North Korean threat will just take care of itself.

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike Doh13

China controls NK funny man.

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Isn't this the same speech we've heard from Netanyahu before?

Let's put it in proper perspective:

Why are our traitors focusing on Iran when North Korea is threatening a preemptive strike Bibi-u11

The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

2seaoat

The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

A preemptive strike of Iran's nuclear facilities is exactly what? What if somebody threatened us with a Preemptive strike......Oh I forgot, it is North Korea, and our troops in Korea do not mean as much as Israeli troops.....I got it. Traitors.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

A preemptive strike of Iran's nuclear facilities is exactly what?  What if somebody threatened us with a Preemptive strike......Oh I forgot, it is North Korea, and our troops in Korea do not mean as much as Israeli troops.....I got it.  Traitors.

Not even close.

knothead

knothead

I will say one thing . . . . . remember Chosin! The stakes are extremely high when discussing NK . . .

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Being that nobody has answered Boards question on how to slow or stop Iran's Nuclear development......where are the solutions for North Korea who just threatened a preemptive strike.

Nice of him to throw a red herring out there. Apples and oranges. Tehran has threatened to wipe Israel off the map and multiple times. Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran. China controls the puppet strings in NK and the Unger won't do anything his handlers don't want.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:The difference is that Israel has never threatened to wipe out Iran or anyone else.

A preemptive strike of Iran's nuclear facilities is exactly what?  What if somebody threatened us with a Preemptive strike......Oh I forgot, it is North Korea, and our troops in Korea do not mean as much as Israeli troops.....I got it.  Traitors.

I remember now Seaoat, you never served in Korea...or anywhere for that matter. When I got there in March 1983 for Team Spirit, we were explained to us what the American presence ensured....we were to be a speed bump for the North and slow them down enough to get reinforcements and prevent an occurrence of 1950. That was only purpose of US troops in Korea.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:we were to be a speed bump

And thus, a lifelong career was born.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warns-us-about-pre-emptive-strike-if-necessary/ar-BBiaQYg

We have 30k Americans in harms way and we have traitors inviting a so called friend wanting to put more Americans in harms way........traitors all.

North Korea plays this song every time we hold joint military exercises with South Korea.

Scaredy cat.....

KarlRove

KarlRove

gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-warns-us-about-pre-emptive-strike-if-necessary/ar-BBiaQYg

North Korea plays this song every time we hold joint military exercises with South Korea.

Scaredy cat.....

Yep, every year when Team Spirit takes place...

2seaoat

Scaredy cat.....

The Ebola Scardy Cats......not me.......The ISIS Scardy Cats........not me.......The North Korea Scardy Cats.......yep......I believe that the North Korea regime presents a real threat to American interests. Right now I would say the Indian/Pakistan theater would be the first hot spot for use of nuclear weapons followed in second place North Korea/South Korea.

You are not correct that it is a mere song during joint military exercises. The Cheonan sinking occurred on 26 March 2010, and almost fifty died in this joint excercise. North Korea denied involvement, but the South Korean investigation indicated that a midget sub was responsible. Please learn your history. It was only five years ago, yet you do not even recognize that the North Koreans have preemptively attacked MULTIPLE times. You are not a scardy cat when a known threat is real and has been repeated, and ignorance of history is no excuse for false bravado.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:North Korea plays this song every time we hold joint military exercises with South Korea.

Scaredy cat.....

You are not correct that it is a mere song during joint military exercises.  The Cheonan sinking occurred on 26 March 2010, and almost fifty died in this joint excercise.  North Korea denied involvement, but the South Korean investigation indicated that a midget sub was responsible.  Please learn your history.  It was only five years ago, yet you do not even recognize that the North Koreans have preemptively attacked MULTIPLE times.  You are not a scardy cat when a known threat is real and has been repeated, and ignorance of history is no excuse for false bravado.

Your understanding of the situation is laughable at best, ignorant at worst. You need a history lesson and then I rest my case scaredy cat.

"In August 2012, ahead of the annual US-South Korean drills, Kim Jong-un announced that the North Korean army was ready to deal "deadly blows" in “an all-out counter-offensive” in case the country’s territory is violated or even a single shell falls on North Korean soil."

2013: "On March 29, following a mock bombing of North Korea by a US B-2 stealth bomber during a joint military drills, Pyongyang announced that “the time has come to settle accounts with the US imperialists” and ordered rocket units be put on standby to fire on US bases in the South Pacific."

"The following day, March 30, North Korea declared it was entering a “state of war” against its Southern neighbor, stating that from now on any issues between the two countries would be resolved in a"wartime manner."
Pyongyang also warned it would retaliate against any provocations by the US and South Korea without "any prior notice."

However, in the capital of Pyongyang, life was continuing normally despite the declared state of war, Itar-Tass reported. There was no observable mobilization of military forces in the city, or any changes in troop deployments to foreign embassies. Shops and restaurants remained open, and there were no interruptions to the city’s public transportation system.

http://rt.com/news/north-korea-threats-timeline-108/

Last edited by gatorfan on 3/4/2015, 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:North Korea plays this song every time we hold joint military exercises with South Korea.

Scaredy cat.....

The Ebola Scardy Cats......not me.......The ISIS Scardy Cats........not me.......The North Korea Scardy Cats.......yep......I believe that the North Korea regime presents a real threat to American interests. Right now I would say the Indian/Pakistan theater would be the first hot spot for use of nuclear weapons followed in second place North Korea/South Korea.

You are not correct that it is a mere song during joint military exercises. The Cheonan sinking occurred on 26 March 2010, and almost fifty died in this joint excercise. North Korea denied involvement, but the South Korean investigation indicated that a midget sub was responsible. Please learn your history. It was only five years ago, yet you do not even recognize that the North Koreans have preemptively attacked MULTIPLE times. You are not a scardy cat when a known threat is real and has been repeated, and ignorance of history is no excuse for false bravado.

Did they use a nuke? Nope? Nuf said.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Korea is what it is (still technically at war so it can't be preemptive SEA BASS).............and it already has a BOMB or several. Iran does not have the BOMB and sane people along with Israel do not want to see a terrorist state get a nuke. Would you let your child play with matches around a container of gasoline? Of course not.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Iran does not have the BOMB and sane people along with Israel do not want to see a terrorist state get a nuke.

So they need to be attacked to prevent them from getting something they do not have? There is nothing sane in your statement above. Just like your earlier statement that Americans who won't support Israel the way you think they should are 'traitors'.

2seaoat

Again, North Korea has acted on threats, and yes because I call you out on your ignorance of history you are woefully incapable of doing the same with me. North Korea is a clear and present danger to American interests. Iran has the ability to support terrorist who hurl rockets into Israel, but present NO threat to American interests independent of Israel. We as a nation shamefully took democratically elected leadership out in the early fifties and replaced the same with a puppet in the form of the Shah whose brutal regime guaranteed our Oligarchs could maintain their oil interests. Iran does not present any immediate danger to American interests. It does remain the last nation state in the region with a military which could challenge Israel because of the distance by air, the Israeli air force will NOT have a cake walk in a preemptive strike, nor will their tanks have an advantage if not able to be protected by the air. Israel's only play is to get the United States involved in a conflict with Iran which would achieve their goal of utter chaos in all surrounding nation states.

Korea is the real deal. Iran is a scardy cats paradise, manipulated by MIC and Israel.

2seaoat

Your understanding of the situation is laughable at best, ignorant at worst. You need a history lesson and then I rest my case scaredy cat.

Not even 12 hours passed and our ambassador was attacked by a person who had attacked the Japanese ambassador......by golly coincidence.....let me sell you some swampland......and the North Koreans had nothing to do with the 46 dead sailors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum