Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember That Time Hillary Was Like Totally Exonerated and No One Noticed?

+4
Hospital Bob
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Yeah, me neither.

Where were all your threads on these, wingnutz?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/us/justice-dept-says-hillary-clinton-had-authority-to-delete-certain-emails.html?_r=0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tech-company-no-indication-that-clintons-e-mail-server-was-wiped/2015/09/12/10c8ce52-58c6-11e5-abe9-27d53f250b11_story.html

Hillary authorized to deleted emails ...

Check.

No evidence server was "wiped" ...

Check.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, but PeeDog has stated the conservative intent to 'swiftboat' her. That means, slander her by any means possible, even by making stuff up.

Conservatives must really fear her ability to get elected POTUS.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Her PRIVATE emails... gawd do you just read the words that fit your narrative? She was required to turn over her work related emails... which we know she didn't because blumenthal turned over some that she did not. It's that simple.

Sal

Sal

Pffft ...

... Blumenthal didn't work for the State Department.

And, if his emails are so damning, why is Gowdy refusing to release the transcript of the nine hour deposition he gave to the committee regarding them?

Hint for the clueless - because the transcript would show that the committee is engaged in a political witch hunt, instead of a serious investigation of the events surrounding Benghazi.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-all-libya-emails-state-119453

They were certainly work related... and specific to both the investigation of and foia requests concerning benghazi.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Yeah, me neither.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/us/justice-dept-says-hillary-clinton-had-authority-to-delete-certain-emails.html?_r=0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tech-company-no-indication-that-clintons-e-mail-server-was-wiped/2015/09/12/10c8ce52-58c6-11e5-abe9-27d53f250b11_story.html

Check.

Check.

Good for you, you've been studying at the Clinton school of ethics and honesty!  Certain emails does not translate to any and all emails of HER choosing.

The headline, was that you doing your impression of a Valley Girl?

Last edited by Markle on 9/14/2015, 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually,  I stopped trusting Hillary when her hubby  got caught with every whore in Arkansas and then even got caught diddling the white house interns;  and yet old Hillary stayed right by his side through it all.   Obviously because she's a total sellout and would do anything to climb the political ladder including sit still for that.  
That makes her nothing but a big P H O N Y with a capital P.  And the last thing we need in the white house is just another goddamned phony who does nothing but sell out to one thing or another.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-all-libya-emails-state-119453

They were certainly work related... and specific to both the investigation of and foia requests concerning benghazi.

I understand that's your opinion.

So, why aren't you demanding Gowdy release the transcript of Blumenthal's deposition?

Blumenthal's lawyers are.

Hmmmmm....

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/hillary-clinton-didnt-turn-over-all-libya-emails-state-119453

So, why aren't you demanding Gowdy release the transcript of Blumenthal's deposition?

Hmmmmm....

Opinion? Lol... the state dept admitted it was true. Gawd you leftists are dense when it comes to your dear leaders.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Hmmmmm....

Opinion? Lol... the state dept admitted it was true. Gawd you leftists are dense when it comes to your dear leaders.

Admitted what was true??

The State Department has said she did NOTHING wrong.

Just wow... lol. She was required to turn over ALL work related emails... which she failed to do.

That is something "wrong".

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:Just wow... lol. She was required to turn over ALL work related emails... which she failed to do.

That is something "wrong".

I guess "wrong" means something different when you're a liberal cherry picker of data.

Of course a normal human would interpret this statement from the State Dept IG as indicative of someone doing something wrong. Stupidity is not an excuse.

“These emails were not retroactively classified by the State Department,” Mr. Linick said in a public statement cosigned by intelligence community IG I. Charles McCullough III. “Rather, these emails contained classified information when they were generated and, according to IC classification officials, that information remains classified today. This classified information should never have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Hmmmmm....

Admitted what was true??

The State Department has said she did NOTHING wrong.

Well that certainly settles the whole thing!

Semi-retired President Obama's State Department, with President Obama's appointed Secretary of State John Kerry, said she did nothing wrong so what more can we ask?

Remember That Time Hillary Was Like Totally Exonerated and No One Noticed? LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

2seaoat

Wake me up when somebody is indicted......the political witch hunt is what it is.....some here swallow hook line and sinker that having a private server was breaking the law......others want to argue hillary had the intent to turn over classified documents to third parties......did not happen, so bad practices get elevated to innuendo of a crime....sorry wake me up when somebody is indicted.

Sal

Sal

I'm sorry fellas, but you're seeing the sand sift through your fingers on this one.

When Hillary testifies before the committee next month, that'll be the end of it.

But, don't worry.

There will be another bright, shiny object to capture your full attention shortly.

There always is.

2seaoat wrote:Wake me up when somebody is indicted......the political witch hunt is what it is.....some here swallow hook line and sinker that having a private server was breaking the law......others want to argue hillary had the intent to turn over classified documents to third parties......did not happen, so bad practices get elevated to innuendo of a crime....sorry wake me up when somebody is indicted.

Innuendo... lol.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QQ0BW20150821

FOR THE SECRETARY'S EYES ONLY

Clinton and her senior staff routinely sent foreign government information among themselves on unsecured networks several times a month,if the State Department's markings are correct. Within the 30 email threads reviewed by Reuters,Clinton herself sent at least 17 emails that contained this sort of information. In at least one case it was to a friend, Sidney Blumenthal,not in government.

The information appears to include privately shared comments by a prime minister,several foreign ministers and a foreign spy chief,unredacted bits of the emails show. Typically,Clinton and her staff first learned the information in private meetings,telephone calls or,less often,in email exchanges with the foreign officials.

In an email from November 2009,the principal private secretary to David Miliband,then the British foreign secretary,indicates that he is passing on information about Afghanistan from his boss in confidence. He writes to Huma Abedin,Clinton's most senior aide,that Miliband "very much wants the Secretary (only) to see this note."

Nearly five pages of entirely redacted information follow. Abedin forwarded it on to Clinton's private email account.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/12/1420695/-DOJ-Clears-Hillary-Clinton-on-Email-Deletion?detail=email

SAT SEP 12, 2015 AT 10:43 AM PDT

DOJ Clears Hillary Clinton on Email Deletion & Private Server

Lol... You swallowed the same load that sal did. NEWSFLASH... it's ok to delete your PRIVATE emails.

WHEW... I'm glad that made the kos... lol. It is not however ok to delete your work/govt related emails. What a putz... lol.

Edit: We also KNOW that hillary didn't turn over all official emails... as blumenthal turned over emails that hillary didn't.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Lol... You swallowed the same load that sal did. NEWSFLASH... it's ok to delete your PRIVATE emails.

WHEW... I'm glad that made the kos... lol. It is not however ok to delete your work/govt related emails. What a putz... lol.

Edit: We also KNOW that hillary didn't turn over all official emails... as blumenthal turned over emails that hillary didn't.

Again, Blumenthal was not a State Department employee, he was a friend of Clinton's.

And, we don't know what emails were turned over.

State has said some, but not all, correspondence from Blumenthal was already in their possession.

What we do know is the State Department has publicly said Clinton did nothing wrong.

We do know that the DOJ has publicly said Clinton did nothing wrong.

And, we do know the FBI has publicly said Clinton is not the target of their investigation.

So, once again, you are holding a big, fat, juicy nothing-burger.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... You swallowed the same load that sal did. NEWSFLASH... it's ok to delete your PRIVATE emails.

Again, Blumenthal was not a State Department employee, he was a friend of Clinton's.

And, we don't know what emails were turned over.

State has said some, but not all, correspondence from Blumenthal was already in their possession.

What we do know is the State Department has publicly said Clinton did nothing wrong.

We do know that the DOJ has publicly said Clinton did nothing wrong.

And, we do know the FBI has publicly said Clinton is not the target of their investigation.

So, once again, you are holding a big, fat, juicy nothing-burger.

As you know, Sidney Blumenthal was FORBIDDEN by semi-retired President Obama from being on the staff of Hillary Clinton. She intentionally circumvented the White House and used him as an advisor anyway.

Cute try on the spin. If it makes you feel better to tell yourself that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong, that she is NOT being investigated by the FBI, you go for it!

My, to good to be true, hope is that she NOT be indicted until AFTER the next President, be it Trump or Carson are sworn in so that it is impossible for President Obama pardon the former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

It's not the deleting that is the issue, it's the transfer and holding of classified info on a non secure server in violation of multiple federal laws

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There was no law against a private server when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State. Colin Powell had a private server and never a word was said about it. He also did not produce the first email from his time in office. Nothing was said about it, except for the 5,000,000 emails that went missing from the Bush administration in 2007, when the DOJ was looking into BushCo's firing of attorneys who didn't toe the party line. But like most investigations during Bush's tenure, most of it went nowhere. Similarly, the Benghazi "investigation" is going nowhere, but we know that committee was the source of the leak to the NYT, which turned out to be false. I'm not in Hillary Clinton's camp, but there's no reason to continue any of this...she's exonerated of any and all charges against her.

Salinsky wrote:Yeah, me neither.

Check.

Check.

You forgot that there were classified emails sent to and from her wiped server or what ever it was......

CHECKMATE....thanks for playing violate the federal law on classified info handling. Have a nice day and kiss your chances of being POTUS bye.

Floridatexan wrote:
There was no law against a private server when Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.  Colin Powell had a private server and never a word was said about it.  He also did not produce the first email from his time in office.  Nothing was said about it, except for the 5,000,000 emails that went missing from the Bush administration in 2007, when the DOJ was looking into BushCo's firing of attorneys who didn't toe the party line.  But like most investigations during Bush's tenure, most of it went nowhere.  Similarly, the Benghazi "investigation" is going nowhere, but we know that committee was the source of the leak to the NYT, which turned out to be false.  I'm not in Hillary Clinton's camp, but there's no reason to continue any of this...she's exonerated of any and all charges against her.

What part of sending and rec CLASSIFIED EMAILS over a non-secure server do you NOT get?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DOJ...LOL Like they aren't political at all....they are as dishonest as it gets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum