Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Hillary be doing time? Perhaps Martha could. give some pointers.

+5
KarlRove
Floridatexan
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton has really stepped in it and Democrats have no "Plan B".

What were they thinking? Her private account with the servers in her own house?

Thirty years of scandals!

2seaoat

Please show me where she broke the law. I used a private server for emails for years. So did everyone else. I know government units who run their servers in a clerk's home to separate the backup tapes kept at the office.

You have had two days. Please show us where she broke the law.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Hillary Clinton has really stepped in it and Democrats have no "Plan B".

What were they thinking?  Her private account with the servers in her own house?

Thirty years of scandals!

Will Hillary be doing time?  Perhaps Martha could. give some pointers. Stirthepot-1[/quote]

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://thedailybanter.com/2015/03/finally-know-not-harrowing-regulation-hillary-clinton-allegedly-violated/

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 2:09 am
Please show me where she broke the law. I used a private server for emails for years. So did everyone else. I know government units who run their servers in a clerk's home to separate the backup tapes kept at the office.

You have had two days. Please show us where she broke the law.
-----
She used those same servers to do state department business and since they were private the onus is on her to prove she didnt. Wanna bet lots of Benghazi stuff included there? I do. It is a huge scandal.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle has been reduced to the forum street preacher.  He's one of those guys who stands on the side of the road in traffic holding up a bible while shouting incoherently and being heckled by everyone.  There is no intention of directly engaging anyone in a back and forth discussion.  He is only here to shout and then run away.  It is a one way communication street, and his message is just as bullshit as that of the street preacher.

Roll your windows up, everyone.   The light will turn green shortly.

Will Hillary be doing time?  Perhaps Martha could. give some pointers. Preacher1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Please show me where she broke the law.   I used a private server for emails for years.  So did everyone else.  I know government units who run their servers in a clerk's home to separate the backup tapes kept at the office.

You have had two days.  Please show us where she broke the law.

I didn't know you were the Secretary of State.

2seaoat

I didn't know you were the Secretary of State.

Nor am I the Ex President who has a secure server at my home, but it makes perfect sense that she continued her email address from before her SOS days and that her voluntary preference to continue the same. What is the only issue which is not the criminality issue so foolishly discussed on this thread, is it good policy to have servers which may be vulnerable? No it is not. This is why the law and regulations changed after her leaving her office. The ex presidents are often called on to do the bidding of our government, and perhaps there should be a regulation that they also use government secured servers, but that would mean maintaining multiple emails, and often people consolidate their email on a private account so security can be bypassed entirely. This is a non issue. Come 2017 in January, the person being sworn in will not even remember this issue.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Please show me where she broke the law.   I used a private server for emails for years.  So did everyone else.  I know government units who run their servers in a clerk's home to separate the backup tapes kept at the office.

Unless I missed something, I never heard of you being the Secretary of State nor being personally involved in Benghazi or other Top Secret information being transmitted to and from our friends and enemies.

Like any Federal employee, all official business must us government email so they an be properly stored.  It is now impossible for us to know if she has concealed vital emails, destroyed them or if any top secret information was transmitted on he personal email account which is so illegal.

She is in deep do do on this one.  For the life of me I can't imagine her doing something so stupid especially over an extended period of time.

This carries jail time and is NOT going away.

Last edited by Markle on 3/5/2015, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I didn't know you were the Secretary of State.

Nor am I the Ex President who has a secure server at my home
,but it makes perfect sense that she continued her email address from before her SOS days and that her voluntary preference to continue the same.  What is the only issue which is not the criminality issue so foolishly discussed on this thread, is it good policy to have servers which may be vulnerable?  No it is not.  This is why the law and regulations changed after her leaving her office.  The ex presidents are often called on to do the bidding of our government, and perhaps there should be a regulation that they also use government secured servers, but that would mean maintaining multiple emails, and often people consolidate their email on a private account so security can be bypassed entirely.  This is a non issue.   Come 2017 in January, the person being sworn in will not even remember this issue.

Who knew?  You have a secure server just for former President Bush in your home.  How much are you paid and can I get in on this gig?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Play it for all it's worth, Markle. Mrs. Clinton didn't break any laws. She has now called for her emails to be released to the public. I only expect the worst from the GOP from now until the next election...just like the last election, and the one before that.

Markle

Markle

She has called for the release of her emails which were on her private servers, located in her private home using fake names and accounts. Her personal employees have determined which emails to release. Nothing suspecious about the Clinton. The scams and scandals March on.

Vikingwoman

This is a silly story dreamed up by the repukes to discredit her. She did nothing wrong.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/03/04/on-msnbcs-morning-joe-david-brock-calls-on-the/202748

2seaoat

She has called for the release of her emails which were on her private servers, located in her private home using fake names and accounts. Her personal employees have determined which emails to release. Nothing suspecious about the Clinton. The scams and scandals March on.

Nothing at all. The house committee can issue a subpoena for her server. Forensic experts can tell if she put a new hard drive in the computer. If she did not, the FBI can retrieve deleted files. If she deleted a file which was not a personal email, yes she broke the law. Issue the subpoena..........but noooooooooo the innuendo value far exceeds the reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Frankly, I don't favor Hillary for president any more than I do Jeb.  One thing seems certain; Hillary's stock price isn't rising because of this new media fuss. 

If Semi-sane, "I know NOSSING" Markle and his ilk continue to pretend a terrible fuss over this problem they may get what they want -- Hillary might choose not to run.  If so, America wins big:

Go Liz Go!!!

Starting to see articles such as this stating that HRC did break the law:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414777/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-law-ian-tuttle

Over at Media Matters for America — the liberal spin operation founded by well-known Clinton backer David Brock — the machine is in high gear contending that Hillary Clinton did nothing unlawful by conducting her business as secretary of state from a personal email account, because “requirements to maintain such records did not exist during her tenure.” Which, of course, is bunk.

Here is the Federal Records Act, passed in 1950:
The head of each Federal agency shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities. (44 U.S. Code § 3101)

So the question would seem to be: Are emails records? The answer is obvious — and was so long before Hillary Clinton took over at Foggy Bottom.

Here is the State Department’s own treatment of the question from 1995:

Another important modern improvement is the ease of communication now afforded to the Department world-wide through the use of E-mail. . . . All employees must be aware that some of the variety of the messages being exchanged on E-mail are important to the Department and must be preserved; such messages are considered Federal records under the law. (5 FAM [Foreign Affairs Manual] 443.1)

In fact, step-by-step guidance was being offered to employees two decades ago about how to preserve email records. So if Clinton failed to follow procedures, it was not for lack of available instruction on the subject. There have been modifications, particularly in recent years, about what constitutes “private email” that does not fall under the purview of these regulations, but such details are irrelevant here, because Clinton apparently did not transfer any of the communications from her private account for preservation. To maintain that that is above-board, one also must maintain that Clinton did not send a single work-related email in four years as America’s top diplomat. Which we know is false. So, yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law.

Vikingwoman

Hoe do you know she did not transfer her emails for preservation? I think the evidence negates your statement since the State Dept. has turned over thousands of pages.

Markle

Markle

Cute try Vikingwoman, you a and the other progressives have a tough row to hoe with Hillary Clinton rolling downhill fast. This is flat out illegal and pales by comparison to the Clinton's taking foreign contributions for their foundation. Like semi-retired President Obama, they believe laws do not apply to them.

So what is plan "B"?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Cute try Vikingwoman, you a and the other progressives have a tough row to hoe with Hillary Clinton rolling downhill fast.  This is flat out illegal and pales by comparison to the Clinton's taking foreign contributions for their foundation.  Like semi-retired President Obama, they believe laws do not apply to them.  

So what is plan "B"?

Elizabeth Warren -- your worst nightmare!

2seaoat

Until somebody has proof of a deleted record, she has done nothing illegal. Even if she did not turn all records over to the State department which she in good faith believed they were personal and non governmental emails, she has broke no law. If she is subpoenaed and hides records or alters records, she will have created a crime. This is not difficult or complex. These issues are simple.

Markle

Markle

Elizabeth Warren would be my dream candidate for the Democrats. Vice President Joe Biden stands a better chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum