Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is shaping up to be a Trump vs Biden election

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Sal
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:
Guess you forgot about 2008?

What was your prediction in 2008, dipstick?

Guess what?

The newly elected POTUS in 2016 will be a Dem.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know which scares me most, Sal.
Trump. Or all the people (like you) who want Trump to hurry up and disappear so we can go back to the same old bullshit.
But the more I listen to him and listen to you, I think it might be both of you.

If it makes you happy, I think your way of thinking will win out. It always does.

Sal

Sal

Get a brown shirt, Bob.

You're gonna need it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:Get a brown shirt, Bob.

You're gonna need it.

When I said what you stand for is bullshit,  Sal,  I didn't mean literal bull feces. That was a figure of speech.
But if that's what's gonna hit me,  I will need a brown colored shirt. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh and another thing.  This election aint like 2008.  Nothing like this election has ever happened in mine or yours or obamasucks' lifetime.  If it happened before that and I'm not aware of it,  it's because I had Mr. Ezell for a history teacher.

Dear God every time I refer to another human being whose name is "obamasucks", I have to pinch myself to even know if all this is real.  
Somebody with a name which is an acronym for "the end of the world as we know it" is bizarre enough.  But the name "obamasucks" is even weirder than this fucking election.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

seaoat wrote:Hillary is a vampire, and the email show trials is no wooden stake.

I agree.  The real "wooden stake" is controlled by the media.  And if you watched the media as much as I do,  you would know they've already started hammering on the wooden stake.  And they're driving it through the hearts of both "vampires",  Count Hillary and Count Trumpula.
But don't worry,  we've got plenty of frankensteins and werewolves on both sides of the ring to take their places.  And maybe even a zombie or two.
The good news is we won't have Hulk Hogan anymore.  They drove the stake in him already.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  seaoat,  since you're the one whose read all the books and I'm the one who went to the beach instead,  I'm sure you know who the real Dracula was.  Or at least which individual in history inspired the fictional character.

He didn't look at all like Bela Lugosi.  He looked more like somebody who would attend a gay halloween party...

This is shaping up to be a Trump vs Biden election - Page 4 Dracul10

But don't let his looks fool you.  While there is no evidence that he ever drank any blood,  if you were to cross him,  you'd end up impaled on a stick.  
If he was still around,  he'd have all these modern politician types,  and that includes Trump,  impaled on sticks on his front lawn.  
In many ways,  he was the world's first "terrorist".

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:He could be Washington or Lincoln or Roosevelt.

How much did you drink before you watched it?

His whole spiel boils down to he's him and you're not and the rest of the world can kiss his ass.

That's it.

That's his whole platform.

2seaoat

Anybody who proposes to ship American children out of this country in some kind of mass boxcar transfer because they were not born in this country, but have spent their childhood here will have me in the streets civilly disobeying the Nazi regime we will have become. Trump is appealing to the Dixiecrats and racists who want to dispose of those little diseased brown bags of garbage just as Bob suggested when central american children were flowing into this nation. It is the color of their skin, and their ethnicity which started our racist immigration policies as the American nazi party and nazi racial purity concepts captured the world after World War I. You understand that Chinese and Romani people were targeted as racially inferiors which were banned from entering this country. Immigration policy which targets races and ethnicity is the purist form of Nazi doctrine which can be found in EVERY nation in this world . It appeals to the worse of our instincts and it is NOT the American dream, but an evil which must be addressed with ACTION by every moral American.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum