Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama gave nukes to a country that did this to us during the Iraq war

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2015/09/military-revises-count-says-500-americans-likely-killed-iraq-iranian-activities/120770/?oref=d-skybox

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You sure like to embellish things, don't ya, PeeDog......... No one has given nukes to any country, Dopey.

If any country "gave nukes" it was Israel, which aided and abetted South Africa's access to the bomb in the 1980s.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You sure like to embellish things, don't ya, PeeDog......... No one has given nukes to any country, Dopey.

If any country "gave nukes" it was Israel, which aided and abetted South Africa's access to the bomb in the 1980s.

Who in South Africa has nuclear weapons today?

You cannot honestly believe that Iran is NOT going to proceed, as planned, with their nuclear weapon program just as North Korea did...do you?

Last edited by Markle on 9/13/2015, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:18 am
You sure like to embellish things, don't ya, PeeDog......... No one has given nukes to any country, Dopey.

----
Yes, he has given tacit permission for them to take the final steps. Anyone who thinks otherwise is lying to themselves

And Israel isn't threatening to wipe anyone off the map or saying that a ------- country won't exist in 25 years

Iran will be a united nations sanctioned nuclear armed power within 15 years. It will still be a radical theocracy.

I doubt it'll even take 15 years. We know that iran will cheat... and we know the un will cave. History be damned.

Cause it feeeeeels good.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obama gave nukes to a country that did this to us during the Iraq war Tumblr_mr442u0gab1qjrap6o1_1280

I'd say the Iranians are already there with a nuke, they just don't know how to test it without all hell breaking loose.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:I'd say the Iranians are already there with a nuke, they just don't know how to test it without all hell breaking loose.

Perhaps they will do what the Israelis did in the Indian Ocean south of the South African coast on October 22, 1979. The explosion became known as the 'Vela Incident' and was recorded by one of our satellites.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:I'd say the Iranians are already there with a nuke, they just don't know how to test it without all hell breaking loose.

Make up your mind Goofy -- you and your crazy tag-along partner have been telling us for months that as soon as Iran gets a nuke they'll use it. Now you say they've got one, but no mushroom clouds as yet. Which Mr. SucksObama are we to believe?

Wordslinger wrote:

Make up your mind Goofy -- you and your crazy tag-along partner have been telling us for months that as soon as Iran gets a nuke they'll use it.  Now you say they've got one, but no mushroom clouds as yet.  Which Mr. SucksObama are we to believe?

Crap for brains,

You don't use one unless you can test it first. We would know in a second with our MASINT if that ever happened.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:And Israel isn't threatening to wipe anyone off the map or saying that a ------- country won't exist in 25 years

Israel, under the current government, is systematically killing off the Arab population in Gaza and the West Bank. The country that has a goal of taking over every surrounding country, by whatever means necessary, including maneuvering the US into wars, is Israel.

Look at a map ditz... israel is surrounded by radical theocracies. I'm not a fan of israel... but that doesn't change reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Make up your mind Goofy -- you and your crazy tag-along partner have been telling us for months that as soon as Iran gets a nuke they'll use it.  Now you say they've got one, but no mushroom clouds as yet.  Which Mr. SucksObama are we to believe?

Crap for brains,

You don't use one unless you can test it first. We would know in a second with our MASINT if that ever happened.

Dear SucksObama ... you made the claim Iran has a nuke. You also claimed that if they get a nuke they'll use it against Israel, or us, or both. We're just trying hard to keep up with your wisdom. LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:And Israel isn't threatening to wipe anyone off the map or saying that a ------- country won't exist in 25 years

Israel is one of the most belligerent and warlike nations on the planet. They bomb and attack their neighbors frequently and whenever it feels good. It is scary to think Bibi also has access to nuclear weapons.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Crap for brains,

Well, Mr. SucksObama ... I guess you can stop worrying then ...

polecat

polecat

No BHO ''The President'' killed the man responsible for 9 / 11.

Your Messiah R. Reagan sold them weapons, or did he just give them to them?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:No BHO ''The President'' killed the man responsible for 9 / 11.

The winguts like to ignore the facts you present, Polecat.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:No BHO ''The President'' killed the man responsible for 9 / 11.

They're using thirty year old weapons and ammunition?

Really?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum