Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kim Davis Files Yet Another Appeal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

This frivolous action is intended to allow her to go back to work next week and refuse to issue licenses until her ridiculous appeal is considered.

The judge needs to send her directly back to jail and Rule 11 sanctions need to be brought against her lawyers.

These fucking assholes are wasting valuable and scarce court resources fighting what they know beyond any doubt to be a losing battle, all in the service of self-aggrandizement.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A Kentucky county clerk who was recently jailed for denying same-sex couples marriage licenses filed an appeal Friday that asks for another delay in issuing the licenses.

Attorneys for Kim Davis, who objects to gay marriage on religious grounds, argued in their motion to the Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals that all the same-sex couples who sued Davis for a license received one from her deputies while she was in jail. Therefore, they said, her office should not be required to issue them to any more couples once she returns to work.

U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning wrote that his mandate to issue licenses applied to all couples, not only those who filed suit. But Davis’ lawyers allege that order was issued improperly, and again have asked for a delay.

“I hate to use a religious metaphor, given the circumstances,” said Sam Marcosson, a constitutional law professor at the University of Louisville, “but this strikes me as a Hail Mary pass.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-again-asks-delay-marriage-licenses

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kim Davis Files Yet Another Appeal Law11She's an elected official and represents people who obviously disagree and voted against gay marriage why don't you put all those voters in jail? Oh that's right you would Auschwitz the whole bunch wouldn't you ? Think I will use the women's restrooms from now on and call myself a lesbian with male pattern baldness.

2seaoat

In Mississippi being owning a slave is still legal........I am now watching dumb and dumber, and the movie makes more sense than some of the logic being displayed on this forum by some.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:In Mississippi being owning a slave is still legal........I am now watching dumb and dumber, and the movie makes more sense than some of the logic being displayed on this forum by some.

Being owning.....is that that old southern English ?

2seaoat wrote:In Mississippi being owning a slave is still legal........I am now watching dumb and dumber, and the movie makes more sense than some of the logic being displayed on this forum by some.

Stupidest statement ever.

2seaoat

Stupidest statement ever.

It connected with the intended audience.

2seaoat

I heard somebody thinks the President is a communist, and Kim is following the law.....oh my.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Kim Davis Files Yet Another Appeal ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-TaYE2KW8Fho%2FUPkRdjJ9kuI%2FAAAAAAAAPpI%2Fc6r8lDrzztw%2Fs1600%2FA_Obama_Marxist

2seaoat

And the communist masses voted President Obama in a second time with a massive red landslide......oh my and now those democratic communist are denying citizens marriage certificates......they fail to follow doctrine.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:And the communist masses voted President Obama in a second time with a massive red landslide......oh my and now those democratic communist are denying citizens marriage certificates......they fail to follow doctrine.

No a bunch of trendy airheads trying to prove they are not racist voted that idiot back in office.

by Salinsky Yesterday at 4:09 pm
This frivolous action is intended to allow her to go back to work next week and refuse to issue licenses until her ridiculous appeal is considered.

The judge needs to send her directly back to jail and Rule 11 sanctions need to be brought against her lawyers.

These fucking assholes are wasting valuable and scarce court resources fighting what they know beyond any doubt to be a losing battle, all in the service of self-aggrandizement.

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — A Kentucky county clerk who was recently jailed for denying same-sex couples marriage licenses filed an appeal Friday that asks for another delay in issuing the licenses.

Attorneys for Kim Davis, who objects to gay marriage on religious grounds, argued in their motion to the Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals that all the same-sex couples who sued Davis for a license received one from her deputies while she was in jail. Therefore, they said, her office should not be required to issue them to any more couples once she returns to work.

U.S. District Court Judge David Bunning wrote that his mandate to issue licenses applied to all couples, not only those who filed suit. But Davis’ lawyers allege that order was issued improperly, and again have asked for a delay.

“I hate to use a religious metaphor, given the circumstances,” said Sam Marcosson, a constitutional law professor at the University of Louisville, “but this strikes me as a Hail Mary pass.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/kentucky-clerk-kim-davis-again-asks-delay-marriage-licenses
------
Being a democrat herself and watching Hillary and Obama get away with actual murder, Davis probably thinks she is doing something minor

2seaoat

No a bunch of trendy airheads trying to prove they are not racist voted that idiot back in office.

by a landslide....that is a lot of air.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This courageous woman is doing the work of the lord and standing up to the godless queers.
You better hope she's able to hold the line between good and evil. If not, the queers will conquer this country and turn it into a satanic theocracy. She's the last obstacle in their way.

2seaoat

She's the last obstacle in their way.

Well that and a lack of quality show tunes......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope she can enlist the help of this fine young man.

Kim Davis Files Yet Another Appeal Westboro-Baptist-Church

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope Mrs. Davis can help stamp out this rotten commie fag and all his evil influence.

Kim Davis Files Yet Another Appeal Willia10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum