Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians?

+4
2seaoat
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

John Quincy Adams
6th U.S. President

"The hope of a Christian is inseparable from his faith. Whoever believes in the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures must hope that the religion of Jesus shall prevail throughout the earth.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obama's a Christian with deep respect for the religion of Islam. Me, I don't have any respect for ANY screwball religion! Crazy shit is crazy shit, no matter where it's piled.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What fucking nonsense!  His father was Muslim and he spent some of his youth in Indonesia.  But he claims he's a Christian, so why should I believe the batshit crazy edited tape you present -- which, if you pause it, disclaims any statement that Obama is a Muslim.

And finally, who gives a shit?  I don't trust a Christian any more than I trust a Muslim, and neither should anyone else.  If you truly believe that someone who practices one religion or another should be trusted .. you're a fool.  I don't trust Joyce Meyers anymore than the Ayatollah!

YOUR  YELLING IS SO TELLING OF YOUR MEAN AND UGLY PERSONALITY>>>You are no one call anyone names...

I called you a fool if you believe one's religion should dictate whether you can trust them or not.  If the shoe fits, wear it booby.  And if I'm too damned mean for you, don't take me on.  Wordslinger, that's me.

We are all guests on this forum even on this planet. If you can't be civil then I will ignore you. You make it easy...I find some of what you say intriguing but why so over the top..are you that insecure ?

Is it my words and thinking or the type size that riles you so?  You want to insult the president of the United States with claims you damned well know are false, then I'll shout.  If you don't like it, don't respond.  Nobody is going to stop you from running away.  I understand.   LOL

Your words are fine but the size is so cowbird of you....

And yes the president in my opinion from what I have heard and read is far more Muslim than any thing resembling a Christian.

If you have no religion then why are you such an evangelist against all others ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh and insulting the president is the right of a free man...Only serfs got to sweat saying things against the KING...Obama's just a government employ he works for me...see America 101

hey that felt pretty good...that size thing...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/12/2015, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

For someone who like to crow so much about being a Christian, you bear an awful lot of false witness, T.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:For someone who like to crow so much about being a Christian, you bear an awful lot of false witness, T.

Yeah well like what ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh and insulting the president is the right of a free man...Only serfs got to sweat saying things against the KING...Obama's just a government employ he works for me...see America 101

government of the people, by the people, and for the people

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/12/2015, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:John Hancock
1st Signer of the Declaration of Independence

"Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual. ... Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God, nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us."

These fuckers were the original 1%. Hancock was a wealthy merchant from Boston. Franklin was a wealthy printer. George Washington was the richest man in the British American colonies. They weren't interested in Jesus. They wanted to take over ruling America. The American revolution was constructed by wealthy individuals, most of whom had served as officials under the English flag. Not one of these guys believed in helping the meek ... not one. The government they put together allowed only white males who owned property to vote. Reality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:

"Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual. ... Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God, nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us."

These fuckers were the original 1%.  Hancock was a wealthy merchant from Boston.  Franklin was a wealthy printer.  George Washington was the richest man in the British American colonies.  They weren't interested in Jesus.  They wanted to take over ruling America.  The American revolution was constructed by wealthy individuals, most of whom had served as officials under the English flag.  Not one of these guys believed in helping the meek ... not one.  The government they put together allowed only white males who owned property to vote.  Reality.

Well remember they needed time to correct all the injustice of pope and king...

2seaoat

Yeah I don't care that Muslims are our sworn enemies....what's that to me?

Muslims our sworn enemies.....OUR......who is OUR? The United States? Christians? Haters?

I get along quite well with my Muslim friends. Of course I am a Christian, and believe entirely in Matthew 6 which warns me of your kind.....
Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them,

It is about helping the refugees, and stopping what we did to cause the people this pain, not about pretending that President Obama is not Christian, or attacking Muslims.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Yeah I don't care that Muslims are our sworn enemies....what's that to me?

Muslims our sworn enemies.....OUR......who is OUR?  The United States?  Christians?  Haters?

I get along quite well with my Muslim friends.  Of course I am a Christian, and believe entirely in Matthew 6 which warns me of your kind.....
Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them,

It is about helping the refugees, and stopping what we did to cause the people this pain, not about pretending that President Obama is not Christian, or attacking Muslims.

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F74%2F62%2F98%2F746298e8f0ea8374cdcf9b2e0d58c8ce

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Yeah I don't care that Muslims are our sworn enemies....what's that to me?

Muslims our sworn enemies.....OUR......who is OUR?  The United States?  Christians?  Haters?

I get along quite well with my Muslim friends.  Of course I am a Christian, and believe entirely in Matthew 6 which warns me of your kind.....

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F74%2F62%2F98%2F746298e8f0ea8374cdcf9b2e0d58c8ce

Only one possible conclusion results from the graphic you just ran showing the flag and the saying "Never forget" in relation to the discussion of this thread: You want to blame ALL Muslims for 9/11. How very Christian of you! LOL

2seaoat

Bingo

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well let's see the enemy of my enemy is my friend so the friend of my enemy is according to you just a buddy of mine....

Wordslinger wrote:

These fuckers were the original 1%.  Hancock was a wealthy merchant from Boston.  Franklin was a wealthy printer.  George Washington was the richest man in the British American colonies.  They weren't interested in Jesus.  They wanted to take over ruling America.  The American revolution was constructed by wealthy individuals, most of whom had served as officials under the English flag.  Not one of these guys believed in helping the meek ... not one.  The government they put together allowed only white males who owned property to vote.  Reality.

Only you could project a class war back 240+ years ago.

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Only one possible conclusion results from the graphic you just ran showing the flag and the saying "Never forget" in relation to the discussion of this thread:  You want to blame ALL Muslims for 9/11.  How very Christian of you!  LOL

No, but the silence of the non radicalized numbers pretty much says they are complicit.

2seaoat

Well let's see the enemy of my enemy is my friend so the friend of my enemy is according to you just a buddy of mine....

First it was the Jews....
Then it was President Bush.....
Now it is all Muslims.....

I say it was the folks who wanted to profit off of war.....you keep blaming people, and poor pace will keep collecting a check to kill civilians, but in the end the enemy is the one who is making a buck on war.

If anyone created the Syrian refugee crisis, it was Obama with his red lines he never enforced. When you draw that line, you either put up or shut up. Obama shut up and let Assad run roughshod over his country. Imagine a dentist running a whole country just because his brother was accidentally killed? 300k dead in Syria and many from chem warfare that Obama said was a red line.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:John Quincy Adams
6th U.S. President

"The hope of a Christian is inseparable from his faith. Whoever believes in the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures must hope that the religion of Jesus shall prevail throughout the earth.

Oh, can it, Teo.  "Christianity" is a big tent.  I don't handle snakes, nor do I speak in tongues.  I don't expect God to "save me", because He gave me the tools to save myself.  I also have a big problem with the idea that one single acknowledgment of "faith" will somehow rocket me into eternal bliss...too much recidivism...too much chicanery...and most definitely too much of people trying to have their particular view of religion thrust into the public arena.  You have a right to your personal belief system; so do I, but neither of us has the right to try and FORCE the other into his/her belief system.  

I also do not hate people of other faiths; ironically, it would be un-Christian to do so. I do not hate Muslims; I do not hate people from the Middle East; I'm not at war with them or with their faith. I do despise the perversion of religion to serve a personal agenda, as George W Bush did in his War of Terror...(Seaoat's analogy of a snowball rolling downhill here)...this fear-based hatred of Muslims has to stop...it was a tool to wage "holy war"...which was really war profiteering and legalized wholesale slaughter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If anyone created the Syrian refugee crisis, it was Obama with his red lines he never enforced. When you draw that line, you either put up or shut up. Obama shut up and let Assad run roughshod over his country. Imagine a dentist running a whole country just because his brother was accidentally killed? 300k dead in Syria and many from chem warfare that Obama said was a red line.

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians? - Page 2 HZEJhLs

Floridatexan wrote:

so do I, but neither of us has the right to try and FORCE the other into his/her belief system.  

.  I do not hate Muslims; I do not hate people from the Middle East; I'm not at war with them or with their faith.  Seaoat's analogy of a snowball rolling downhill here)...this fear-based hatred of Muslims has to stop...it was a tool to wage "holy war"...which was really war profiteering and legalized wholesale slaughter.

The Muslims declared war on us, so you don't have much of a choice except to stand your ground or roll over and die. ISIS will help you in the latter.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

so do I, but neither of us has the right to try and FORCE the other into his/her belief system.  

.  I do not hate Muslims; I do not hate people from the Middle East; I'm not at war with them or with their faith.  Seaoat's analogy of a snowball rolling downhill here)...this fear-based hatred of Muslims has to stop...it was a tool to wage "holy war"...which was really war profiteering and legalized wholesale slaughter.

The Muslims declared war on us, so you don't have much of a choice except to stand your ground or roll over and die. ISIS will help you in the latter.

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians? - Page 2 17787535200_16bf89fa37

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Obama never mentions Christian unless he is chastising their guns and religion- of which to the Muslims he never chastises their ownership of gun and their religion.  He has a bias, very much so. This is just about his chance to help fellow Muslims and damn the Christians. When ISIS was running wild through Iraq and creating those Christian refugees and/or out and out burning, drowning, and shooting them..... Where was Obama's same sympathy?

Bullshit.

FACTS continue to upset you don't they?

Once again you can't refute them so you simply whine? BUT you do look macho doing so! LOL!

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What fucking nonsense!  His father was Muslim and he spent some of his youth in Indonesia.  But he claims he's a Christian, so why should I believe the batshit crazy edited tape you present -- which, if you pause it, disclaims any statement that Obama is a Muslim.

And finally, who gives a shit?  I don't trust a Christian any more than I trust a Muslim, and neither should anyone else.  If you truly believe that someone who practices one religion or another should be trusted .. you're a fool.  I don't trust Joyce Meyers anymore than the Ayatollah!

YOUR  YELLING IS SO TELLING OF YOUR MEAN AND UGLY PERSONALITY.....You are no one call anyone names...

All Wordslinger has left is screaming, shouting and whining.

Wordslinger practices the religion of Heathenism yet he wants to believe HE should be trusted.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Only you could project a class war back 240+ years ago.

The thing is, I know American history, and you don't. Wishing to keep the poor masses under their control, the leaders of the American revolution were extremely careful how they went forward. If necessary I can site the evidence and the facts, but you can read it all in Howard Zinn's A Peoples History of the United States -- and he cites sources. It's all in Chapter One. What the founders didn't want, was the common citizen having real power via the vote. That's why the initial elections were only for white male property holders. Your welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum