Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By the way all you people who think we should be bringing in Syrian and other Muslim refugees...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

There have been multiple times when this nation has shut down the immigration pipeline. Most recently it was when Iran took all of our folks hostage in the Tehran Embassy in 1979. He not only shut down immigration from Iran, he also deported Iranians as well. So, if Trump is a racist, Nazi for wanting to do the same for unvetted Muslims Obummer wants to bring here, guess you better paint Mr. Peanut (Jimmah Cahtuh) in the same light. You know who I am referring to...he was the worst POTUS in the nation's history until the COWH assumed the office.

You Democrats have set the standard here...own it...and quit referring to Trump and others in a derogatory manner when your former leaders have done the same....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Guest wrote:There have been multiple times when this nation has shut down the immigration pipeline. Most recently it was when Iran took all of our folks hostage in the Tehran Embassy in 1979. He not only shut down immigration from Iran, he also deported Iranians as well. So, if Trump is a racist, Nazi for wanting to do the same for unvetted Muslims Obummer wants to bring here, guess you better paint Mr. Peanut (Jimmah Cahtuh) in the same light. You know who I am referring to...he was the worst POTUS in the nation's history until the COWH assumed the office.

You Democrats have set the standard here...own it...and quit referring to Trump and others in a derogatory manner when your former leaders have done the same....

PeeDog didn't stay gone long, did he? He is addicted to this forum, and I expect he will be back with a new handle, soon.

Come on back, PD. 2016 is too important for you to remain in exile from this place.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum