Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama wants to take in Syrian Muslim refugees, but why not Christians?

+4
2seaoat
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

http://conservativetribune.com/barack-obama-dire-warning/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ConservativeTribune&utm_content=2015-09-11

He wishes he could kill the christians here. Why would he import more?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What makes you think that Syrian or Iraqi Christians are not being offered the same relief as refugees?

Obama never mentions Christian unless he is chastising their guns and religion- of which to the Muslims he never chastises their ownership of gun and their religion. He has a bias, very much so. This is just about his chance to help fellow Muslims and damn the Christians. When ISIS was running wild through Iraq and creating those Christian refugees and/or out and out burning, drowning, and shooting them..... Where was Obama's same sympathy?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Obama never mentions Christian unless he is chastising their guns and religion- of which to the Muslims he never chastises their ownership of gun and their religion.  He has a bias, very much so. This is just about his chance to help fellow Muslims and damn the Christians. When ISIS was running wild through Iraq and creating those Christian refugees and/or out and out burning, drowning, and shooting them..... Where was Obama's same sympathy?

Bullshit.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:He wishes he could kill the christians here. Why would he import more?

Show me where Obama has said he wants to kill Christians anywhere. Please! I'm all ears ...

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Obama never mentions Christian unless he is chastising their guns and religion- of which to the Muslims he never chastises their ownership of gun and their religion.  He has a bias, very much so. This is just about his chance to help fellow Muslims and damn the Christians. When ISIS was running wild through Iraq and creating those Christian refugees and/or out and out burning, drowning, and shooting them..... Where was Obama's same sympathy?

Bullshit.

Give us some examples of how he helped the Coptic Christians in Egypt.....oh that's right he was too busy fomenting strife with the Muslim Brotherhood and the Arab Spring.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bullshit.

Give us some examples of how he helped the Coptic Christians in Egypt.....oh that's right he was too busy fomenting strife with the Muslim Brotherhood and the Arab Spring.

I asked for any proof or statement from Obama claiming he's pro Muslim and anti-Christian, or any proof that Obama urged or condoned the killing of any civilians of any religious stripe.  You failed.  [

Since when is it the responsibility of the U.S.A. to actively go to the defense of everyone being persecuted in the MiddleEast or anywhere else?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He's a muslim...no doubt. watch this display of his Muslim faith...he's definitely not any kind of Christian...

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 9/12/2015, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bullshit.

You have the burden of proof here. It's you that's making the baseless accusations.

Why are we helping Syrian Muslim then ?

The burden of proof is Obama's lack of action for Christians in same situation

His silence on the persecution of Christians speaks volumes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:The burden of proof is Obama's lack of action for Christians in same situation  

...still waiting for something called "evidence" to substantiate your ridiculous claims.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What fucking nonsense! His father was Muslim and he spent some of his youth in Indonesia. But he claims he's a Christian, so why should I believe the batshit crazy edited tape you present -- which, if you pause it, disclaims any statement that Obama is a Muslim.

And finally, who gives a shit? I don't trust a Christian any more than I trust a Muslim, and neither should anyone else. If you truly believe that someone who practices one religion or another should be trusted .. you're a fool. I don't trust Joyce Meyers anymore than the Ayatollah!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And by the way, my brain-damaged War Hero, more Muslims have been killed by American arms under President Obama's reign than by any other American President, including Dubya the Decider.

You started this thread by insinuating Obama is unwilling for the U.S. to help Christian refugees, but only Muslims. I asked for proof. You were absolutely unable to provide any. Can you spell PTSD?

Last edited by Wordslinger on 9/12/2015, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What fucking nonsense!  His father was Muslim and he spent some of his youth in Indonesia.  But he claims he's a Christian, so why should I believe the batshit crazy edited tape you present -- which, if you pause it, disclaims any statement that Obama is a Muslim.

And finally, who gives a shit?  I don't trust a Christian any more than I trust a Muslim, and neither should anyone else.  If you truly believe that someone who practices one religion or another should be trusted .. you're a fool.  I don't trust Joyce Meyers anymore than the Ayatollah!

YOUR  YELLING IS SO TELLING OF YOUR MEAN AND UGLY PERSONALITY.....
You are no one call anyone names...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What fucking nonsense!  His father was Muslim and he spent some of his youth in Indonesia.  But he claims he's a Christian, so why should I believe the batshit crazy edited tape you present -- which, if you pause it, disclaims any statement that Obama is a Muslim.

And finally, who gives a shit?  I don't trust a Christian any more than I trust a Muslim, and neither should anyone else.  If you truly believe that someone who practices one religion or another should be trusted .. you're a fool.  I don't trust Joyce Meyers anymore than the Ayatollah!

YOUR  YELLING IS SO TELLING OF YOUR MEAN AND UGLY PERSONALITY>>>You are no one call anyone names...

I called you a fool if you believe one's religion should dictate whether you can trust them or not. If the shoe fits, wear it booby. And if I'm too damned mean for you, don't take me on. Wordslinger, that's me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

YOUR  YELLING IS SO TELLING OF YOUR MEAN AND UGLY PERSONALITY>>>You are no one call anyone names...

I called you a fool if you believe one's religion should dictate whether you can trust them or not.  If the shoe fits, wear it booby.  And if I'm too damned mean for you, don't take me on.  Wordslinger, that's me.

We are all guests on this forum even on this planet. If you can't be civil then I will ignore you. You make it easy...I find some of what you say intriguing but why so over the top..are you that insecure ?

2seaoat

are you that insecure ?

Asked the kettle to the pot.....refugees and their religion are the last thing a christian would be concerned about......most would be concerned about how to stop the suffering.....both temporarily and long term......not scoring political points.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:are you that insecure ?

Asked the kettle to the pot.....refugees and their religion are the last thing a christian would be concerned about......most would be concerned about how to stop the suffering.....both temporarily and long term......not scoring political points.

Yeah I don't care that Muslims are our sworn enemies....what's that to me?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"While we are zealously performing the duties of good citizens and soldiers, we certainly ought not to be inattentive to the higher duties of religion. To the distinguished character of Patriot, it should be our highest glory to add the more distinguished character of Christian."
--The Writings of Washington, pp. 342-343.

I bet George was a closet Muslim...probably gay also...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"I am a real Christian – that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ."
--The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, p. 385.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

John Hancock
1st Signer of the Declaration of Independence

"Resistance to tyranny becomes the Christian and social duty of each individual. ... Continue steadfast and, with a proper sense of your dependence on God, nobly defend those rights which heaven gave, and no man ought to take from us."

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I called you a fool if you believe one's religion should dictate whether you can trust them or not.  If the shoe fits, wear it booby.  And if I'm too damned mean for you, don't take me on.  Wordslinger, that's me.

We are all guests on this forum even on this planet. If you can't be civil then I will ignore you. You make it easy...I find some of what you say intriguing but why so over the top..are you that insecure ?

Is it my words and thinking or the type size that riles you so? You want to insult the president of the United States with claims you damned well know are false, then I'll shout. If you don't like it, don't respond. Nobody is going to stop you from running away. I understand. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum