Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton staffer invokes 5th Amendment right- can't be good for Hilz

+3
2seaoat
polecat
Sal
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/02/former-staffer-who-maintained-hillary-clintons-private-email-server-to-plead-the-fifth/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Smoke with the gun....it's getting thicker and thicker

They're going to have to offer immunities to get through the layers hillary (& obama) has set up to avoid incrimination.

Sal

Sal

This simply means he has received competent legal counsel.

I honestly can't imagine why anyone would voluntary submit to Trey Gowdy's kabuki theater.

He's already talked to the FBI about the server.

I don't think a public servant should be able to evade accountability concerning govt affairs and public trust.

It only leads to greater and greater abuse of power and erodes the constitutional checks. See clapper lies.

Sal

Sal

Give it a rest.

This committee was supposedly launched to investigate Benghazi.

And, now they're subpoenaing an IT guy about Clinton's server?

Again, he's already talked to the FBI.

Kabuki theater designed to ratfuck a political campaign.

polecat

polecat

Maybe he has ''deeply held religious beliefs'' that forbid him from testifying.

2seaoat

They're going to have to offer immunities to get through the layers

This is an incredibly naive statement. First, who is going to offer immunity? I cannot wait to you answer this one?

I don't think a public servant should be able to evade accountability concerning govt affairs and public trust.

It only leads to greater and greater abuse of power and erodes the constitutional checks.

The first statement was simply uninformed, but this one is incredibly stupid. The fifth amendment is a powerful constitutional protection against forced self incrimination, yet you regularly want to take away constitutional protections because of your sophomoric understanding of the constitution. Maybe if you actually read the constitution you would realize you are the person around here who regularly wants to erode the constitution.

This directly evolved out of benghazi (and an adminstration official... likely jarrett) because the state dept and hillary obstructed the constitutional ability of congress to investigate and the right of the public to obtain govt records.

2seaoat wrote:They're going to have to offer immunities to get through the layers

This is an incredibly naive statement. First, who is going to offer immunity? I cannot wait to you answer this one?

It only leads to greater and greater abuse of power and erodes the constitutional checks.

The first statement was simply uninformed, but this one is incredibly stupid. The fifth amendment is a powerful constitutional protection against forced self incrimination, yet you regularly want to take away constitutional protections because of your sophomoric understanding of the constitution. Maybe if you actually read the constitution you would realize you are the person around here who regularly wants to erode the constitution.

When a person decides to work for the govt they assume the public trust... that should override private protections.

What we see instead is special protections such as sovereign immunity and the power of govt used to evade justice.

You are happy with this when it's politically convenient... I am never happy with it irregardless of politics.

See the difference? I didn't think you would.

2seaoat

hillary obstructed the constitutional ability of congress to investigate and the right of the public to obtain govt records.

When you do write sentences, you tend to expose your ideas of how you believe government works in your mind. Hillary never received a subpoena for two years. How can you obstruct a political witch hunt which was delayed to bring the alleged investigation into the primaries, when the only subpoena was directed at the State Department. The State department needs to redact as a matter of law, and has been releasing those records, but Hillary has done nothing to slow this process down when the only people obstructing this alleged investigation are the very people who are dragging this out for political purposes. An investigation would have been over a year ago. They have NOTHING on Hillary and cannot wait till she testifies against Gomer the leaker.

2seaoat

When a person decides to work for the govt they assume the public trust... that should override private protections.

I see........government should be able to cancel constitutional protections for citizens.......as usual you are doing a sybil routine with your scrambled incoherent and contradictory political perspective. Our constitution is just fine, and any competent committee has a million ways to do discovery in an investigation......but competent means they would have done it two years ago. You have nothing as usual......when will you cry uncle.....this is getting embarrassing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

One would think that the Republican Party would cease all of this silly political maneuvering and instead spend their time vigorously advertising their platform to improve America, while convincing the electorate that such platform is better than the one any prospective Democratic candidate will offer.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

This committee has now lasted longer than the Church committee which revamped the American intelligence community........but they were doing real government work.......they were not playing something for political theater. Nothing.

2seaoat wrote:When a person decides to work for the govt they assume the public trust... that should override private protections.

I see........government should be able to cancel constitutional protections for citizens.......as usual you are doing a sybil routine with your scrambled incoherent and contradictory political perspective. Our constitution is just fine, and any competent committee has a million ways to do discovery in an investigation......but competent means they would have done it two years ago. You have nothing as usual......when will you cry uncle.....this is getting embarrassing.

Imo when you decide to become a public servant you must forgo some protections that a private citizen enjoys.

Instead we see special protections only afforded govt employees. Don't like it? Don't work for the govt.

I want a govt that is perfectly transparent and accountable to we the people... not your progressive authoritarian State.

2seaoat

I want a govt that is perfectly transparent and accountable to we the people... not your progressive authoritarian State.

I cannot believe you are reading what you are posting. It is ok for government to abuse individual American citizens and forego their constitutional rights when forced compliance with political politburo tribunals is thought to be necessary by a government agent, and then say your progressive authoritarian State.....when you are advocating for the local head of a Politburo committee should have unlimited power and citizens none......you absolutely are a wolf with a poorly fitting sheep skin shawl who pretends to be about liberty, but will gladly use government to take rights away from citizens. This thread has been very revealing. You would have fit in perfectly in the 1928 Stalinist show trials which used your methodology and whose sole purpose was to destroy political opponents of Stalin......these committees are really quite familiar in history, and so are your alleged political ideals.

Bump for liberal cry babies

Markle

Markle

On Monday, Mark MacDougall, the attorney for former State Department employee Bryan Pagliano, sent a letter to House Select Committee on Benghazi Chairman Trey Gowdy indicating that Pagliano would assert his Fifth Amendment right not to appear before the Select Committee for a deposition on September 10, 2015. A copy of the letter was obtained by CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/03/politics/clinton-aide-fifth-amendment-emails/index.html

WHO is protecting? Himself or Hillary Clinton!

If his testimony would support Hillary Clinton's position, wouldn't she be begging him to testify?

She said in March that the server she used was set up by Bill Clinton's office, then it was set up by someone else, now it was set up by her.

Which is it?

Hillary Clinton?

Hillary Clinton staffer invokes 5th Amendment right- can't be good for Hilz Hillary%20Burnt%20Toast_zpsgchh9mws

2seaoat

Too funny....you think Gomer the leaker is going to strike fear in anybody....the man does not even know how to release a timely subpoena, and he is going to cook Hillary's goose......damn I hope I live to November 2016....this is so much fun.....its like a large litter of puppies trying to be fed.......insatiable hunger......and then they realize that they are on Dad.

If nothing illegal and/or irregular took place... there would be no reason to assert the fifth.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:If nothing illegal and/or irregular took place... there would be no reason to assert the fifth.

Bullshit.

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 5:19 pm
One would think that the Republican Party would cease all of this silly political maneuvering and instead spend their time vigorously advertising their platform to improve America, while convincing the electorate that such platform is better than the one any prospective Democratic candidate will offer.
----///
Yes, just ignore all those felonious acts as if they never happened huh?

by PkrBum Today at 12:54 am
If nothing illegal and/or irregular took place... there would be no reason to assert the fifth.
/////
Exactly. The smoking gun is becoming more and more obvious. I am sure Susan McDougal approves and well Vince Foster can't be found for comment

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Yes, just ignore all those felonious acts as if they never happened huh?

It would be no different from the felonious acts committed by the last administration.... Where is your beefing there? Oh, I forgot you are a partisan pissant, oriented toward the extreme right wing branch of the Republican Party. Rage only points in one direction with you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum