Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793 is used in the same sentence as Hillary Clinton, they know it's not going be a good day.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Hillary Clinton and the FBI investigation into her gets far more serious.
State Department

Source: FBI ‘A-team’ leading ‘serious’ Clinton server probe, focusing on defense information

By  Catherine Herridge,  Pamela Browne
·Published August 28, 2015
·FoxNews.com

An FBI "A-team" is leading the "extremely serious" investigation into Hillary Clinton's server and the focus includes a provision of the law pertaining to "gathering, transmitting or losing defense information," an intelligence source told Fox News.

The section of the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/28/source-fbi-team-leading-serious-clinton-server-probe-focusing-on-defense-info/?intcmp=hpbt1

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh happy day, I hope she just goes away.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is nothing more or less than a witch hunt.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
This is nothing more or less than a witch hunt.  

And looks like they found one! Laughing

When the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793 is used in the same sentence as Hillary Clinton, they know it's not going be a good day. HillaryWitch-365x450

2seaoat

She is winning in every poll against every Republican. I would try propaganda to if as a party we had nothing to offer. I guess I am still waiting for the usual suspects predictions that President Obama was going to be charged with a crime and he was going to be impeached.....this place is fun.....stupid is so much more fun than intelligent analysis......and the usual suspects just keep on giving.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:She is winning in every poll against every Republican.  I would try propaganda to if as a party we had nothing to offer.  I guess I am still waiting for the usual suspects predictions that President Obama was going to be charged with a crime and he was going to be impeached.....this place is fun.....stupid is so much more fun than intelligent analysis......and the usual suspects just keep on giving.

Too early for polls as to the general election next year to mean anything at all. But you go on believing that if you want to. A lot can happen in a year.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Politicians rarely go to prison for their alleged crimes.

If so, George W. Bush and Dick Cheney would be breaking rocks already.

Edited: And so would several others. I think the only POTUS in recent years who had a relatively scandal-free administration was Jimmy Carter. Maybe Gerald Ford, also--but those two only served a few years. Obama hasn't committed any crimes either.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

by 2seaoat Today at 12:51 pm
She is winning in every poll against every Republican. I would try propaganda to if as a party we had nothing to offer. I guess I am still waiting for the usual suspects predictions that President Obama was going to be charged with a crime and he was going to be impeached.....this place is fun.....stupid is so much more fun than intelligent analysis......and the usual suspects just keep on giving.
----
She was leading Obama at one time too and we see how that went.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

When the Espionage Act is known as 18 US Code 793 is used in the same sentence as Hillary Clinton, they know it's not going be a good day. 9d30571a45c471a23ab994bc9df09e3e

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:She is winning in every poll against every Republican.  I would try propaganda to if as a party we had nothing to offer.  I guess I am still waiting for the usual suspects predictions that President Obama was going to be charged with a crime and he was going to be impeached.....this place is fun.....stupid is so much more fun than intelligent analysis......and the usual suspects just keep on giving.

Not true.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Politicians rarely go to prison for their alleged crimes.

Edited: And so would several others. I think the only POTUS in recent years who had a relatively scandal-free administration was Jimmy Carter. Maybe Gerald Ford, also--but those two only served  a few years. Obama hasn't committed any crimes either.

As you know, that is a lie as they did nothing illegal.

As for politicians rarely going to prison for their alleged crimes, the list that contradicts your statement is excruciatingly long.

by ZVUGKTUBM Yesterday at 5:47 pm
Politicians rarely go to prison for their alleged crimes.

Edited: And so would several others. I think the only POTUS in recent years who had a relatively scandal-free administration was Jimmy Carter. Maybe Gerald Ford, also--but those two only served a few years. Obama hasn't committed any crimes either.

Jesse Jackson son is in prison and so are the last three Illinois governors .... You might want to update your hard drive

Hillary deserves to be in prison. I never think she goes as Obama pardons her and with that becomes a hero to the left. That will be his legacy

Markle

Markle

Markle wrote:

Not true.

Impressive! 2seaoat must have looked at some polls less than three months old and decided to quietly slide into the darkness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum