Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black gay journalist guns down white colleagues

+4
Sal
Markle
nadalfan
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:by Wordslinger Today at 3:41 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

Wordslinger, if it's so bad here, please feel free to leave ,

What, run off and leave the country infected with racist, Christian fundamentalist ex-soldiers with PTSD like you? Nah. I don't run. Never have.

Consider the title of your thread, which attacks gay blacks, and is meant to rile up distrust and animosity towards such people.

Nah. I'll stick around and spit on you. Thanks.
----
The
Title of the thread is equal to that you and many other progressives have stated based on other shootings that have happened. So, if I am racist, then so must you be as well.

Black Gay Journalist guns down White colleagues. It says it all booby. "Those dirty gays and blacks gunnin' down innocent whites!"

And you may be right about me being racist, as I've stated many times before in this forum, I hate all races equally -- I think I'm liberal ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So you are saying to end gun violence take all guns from black people ?...The NRA was formed to teach black people how to use guns to protect themselves after the civil war so you may have to fight them to get that done.....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you are saying to end gun violence take all guns from black people ?...The NRA was formed to teach black people how to use guns to protect themselves after the civil war so you may have to fight them to get that done.....

Teo:  The dead female journalist's father thinks we need more gun control. I agree to the extent that we need much better control over judging whether a person is emotionally or psychologically capable of safe gun ownership. My suggestion is to give applicants a gun owner's test, and to license them, not guns. The test would include questions the answers of which would indicate some problems. If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sorry Word sometimes I need to be more careful how I post things.....Thanks though for clarifying your position on taking away firearms....I don't know what to do about gun violence. I was raised with guns laying around everywhere and has a kid I could have played with them daily.. heck I once found a box of dynamite and was throwing the sticks around in the yard...strange how things change. My family musta figured that I could stay in the gene pool only if I wasn't stupid . Guess dumb luck got me this far.....

Apparently this guy was combative and prone to fits of rage, threats, and false accusations in the workplace. The unstable signs were there and so were the mechanisms to force evaluation. So why weren't complaints filed? Pc bs?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Apparently this guy was combative and prone to fits of rage, threats, and false accusations in the workplace. The unstable signs were there and so were the mechanisms to force evaluation. So why weren't complaints filed? Pc bs?

He was also quick to sue or file charges...that probably kept people at bay from turning him in.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Apparently this guy was combative and prone to fits of rage, threats, and false accusations in the workplace. The unstable signs were there and so were the mechanisms to force evaluation. So why weren't complaints filed? Pc bs?

Good point, I agree with you on this. The signs were definitely there. We need to be educated on how to see the signs and to do something when we do. Idea: A gun regulatory agency is set up where you can report someone who strikes you as being badly unbalanced or emotionally unstable -- a wife abuser, a drunk, a druggie, etc. The agency then checks gun ownership records and if there's a hit, an investigator is sent to see whether further action needs to be taken. Your response or comment?

Oh that can't be abused can it?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Oh that can't be abused can it?

So you advocate that every nutcase should have access to a firearm, right? It figures!

It's not for non-professionals to judge. We have watched how your ilk judges people here on this forum.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Let me see your papers comrade. Zeez papers are not in order. Take him to camp Hillary for reeducation.

Lol exactly what the progressive have in mind

Can you imagine the snitches on this forum who would make up lies? All of the Dems

Markle

Markle

[quote="Wordslinger"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:So you are saying to end gun violence take all guns from black people ?...The NRA was formed to teach black people how to use guns to protect themselves after the civil war so you may have to fight them to get that done.....

Teo:  The dead female journalist's father thinks we need more gun control.  I agree to the extent that we need much better control over judging whether a person is emotionally or psychologically capable of safe gun ownership.  My suggestion is to give applicants a gun owner's test, and to license them, not guns.  The test would include questions the answers of which would indicate some problems.  If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.  [/quote\]

Simple, adopt the same gun law we have in Florida. Gun crime has dropped significantly since it was enacted along with the self defense laws.

Markle

Markle

He's the one who filed complaint after complaint wherever he worked. Companies did not want to fire him knowing full well they would be sued by him. That was true, time after time.

Stations could not tell other stations that he was fired because he was a racist, disrupted the workplace because they would be sued.

Dems won't admit he played race card more than Obama

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:Dems won't admit he played race card more than Obama

I'll admit that.

He was an asshole, obviously.

As are you.

To pretend that this was about anything other than a deranged asshole with too easy an access to a gun proves it.

The deranged asshole could've done this with a hammer, machete, baseball bat... etc.

It's his fault... not the instrument.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:The deranged asshole could've done this with a hammer, machete, baseball bat... etc.

That comment is so specious it doesn't even deserve acknowledgement.

But, no matter.

The debate is over.

You irredeemable ammosexual gun humpers have won the day.

It was over the morning after Sandy Hook.

When you decide that slaughtering children is an acceptable price to pay for the right to own as many of any type of firearm your depraved fantasies can conjure, the conversation is over.

Congratulations, assholes.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:Dems won't admit he played race card more than Obama

I'll admit that.

He was an asshole, obviously.

As are you.

To pretend that this was about anything other than a deranged asshole with too easy an access to a gun proves it.

Why shouldn't this be labeled a HATE CRIME?

Obviously he believed that these two white people had offended him in a racial way and...years later decided to murder them because of his own racism.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

What specific gun law is it liberals want passed that would have prevented this shooting?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:What specific gun law is it liberals want passed that would have prevented this shooting?    

Gun purchasing background checks that have a good chance of revealing when someone with psychological problems -- medications, etc. - is trying to buy a gun. As things currently stand, I'm given to believe that one can buy a firearm at a gun show with no background check at all.

Frankly, I don't think registration of guns is an answer by itself. I think a shooter should be licensed after taking a written test and demonstrating firearm proficiency at a range. The tests should deal with both emotional and physical conditions of the applicant. Before the license is granted, the applicant should questioned about the medications he or she's taken in the previous 12 months.

I fully realize my solution isn't foolproof. Some nuts will get through, and some innocent victims will die. But it's better than nothing -- and nothing is the obvious goal of today's gun lobby -- the NRA.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Teo:  The dead female journalist's father thinks we need more gun control.  I agree to the extent that we need much better control over judging whether a person is emotionally or psychologically capable of safe gun ownership.  My suggestion is to give applicants a gun owner's test, and to license them, not guns.  The test would include questions the answers of which would indicate some problems.  If you have a better idea, I'm all ears.  [/quote\]

Simple, adopt the same gun law we have in Florida.  Gun crime has dropped significantly since it was enacted along with the self defense laws.

So it's your perspective that current Florida gun laws would have kept the murderer in this case from buying a gun? Thank you for corroborating the meaning of Semi-sane Markle.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:What specific gun law is it liberals want passed that would have prevented this shooting?    

Gun purchasing background checks that have a good chance of revealing when someone with psychological problems -- medications, etc. - is trying to buy a gun.  As things currently stand, I'm given to believe that one can buy a firearm at a gun show with no background check at all.

Ha, ha ... .how many Americans are, or have been, on some sort of anti-depressant, ADD medication, or other "mental health" drug?

And if they haven't been ... but their doctor puts them on something .... will the doctor be required to report it to the government?

Will alcoholics be prohibited guns.  Or maybe anyone who even drinks?  A lot (and I mean A LOT) of unlawful shootings in this country involve drunken people you know.    

And if we were to go down that road would we also have drug testing  .... are we gonna drug screen people for THC too?   I doubt many (any?) shootings at all have occurred by someone high on pot & had taken no other substance.

Wordslinger wrote:
Frankly, I don't think registration of guns is an answer by itself.  I think a shooter should be licensed after taking a written test and demonstrating firearm proficiency at a range.  The tests should deal with both emotional and physical conditions of the applicant.  Before the license is granted, the applicant should questioned about the medications he or she's taken in the previous 12 months.    
Fat chance that's gonna happen.  

Anyway ... so how is a written & proficiency test going to detect a possible future emotional/pscyhological/psychiatric issue .,.. or even a current one.  Are we going to put psychiatrists at the range ... with a crystal ball?  And what if they lie about their medication .... are we going to check their medical records?  Do we ask people about their medication when they get a driver license?

Written tests ... about what, the law?  Do you think these "active shooters" did what they did because they did not know the law?    Rolling Eyes

What else might a written test do ... cover gun safety?   Well, that information is already out there.  It might prevent a few accidents ... but by and large when/where those happen people chose to ignore the widely available gun safety rules.   I'm guessing pretty much everybody already knows you shouldn't leave your guns where children, thieves, or others you wouldn't want to have access can get at them.   NRA and other organizations already offer free courses in that stuff anyway.  Heck, they used to bring a week long NRA sponsored gun-safety course at my middle-school when I was a kid.  One hour every afternoon ending with a Friday at the range.  We could even bring our own personal firearm on range day.

Proficiency tests ... what's that about?   Ability to hit your target?   Yeah, that's gonna prevent a lot of murders.  Let's teach 'em how to shoot more-better!   Rolling Eyes

Most normal range-trained people's shooting goes to sh*t in a tactical/stress situation anyway. Ever had any tactical/stress shooting training? It's a whole different world.

Here's a better idea ... how about more emphasis, encouragement, and maybe even some government support voluntary gun safety courses?   Would accomplish the same purpose in preventing gun accidents, be less onerous & restrictive of Constitutional rights, and cheaper.

Wordslinger wrote:
I fully realize my solution isn't foolproof.  Some nuts will get through, and some innocent victims will die.  But it's better than nothing -- and nothing is the obvious goal of today's gun lobby -- the NRA.  
Well, you got that right ... your plan is far from fool proof.  

Better than nothing?    No, your plan would prevent virtually ... nothing.

The hassles, red-tape, legal-hoops, and expense it would create for the tens of millions of law-abiding gun owners in this country to exercise their individual Constitutional right to own/carry their weapons (as recently re-affirmed by SCOTUS) would be pretty darn onerous though.  

It would never happen ... but hey, dream on.   The NRA loves this stuff ... it's meat for their grinder.

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:The NRA loves this stuff ... it's meat for their grinder.

The twenty little kids slaughtered at Sandy Hook weren't enough to satisfy that grinder?

How about the 85,000 human beings sacrificed since?

That grinder is insatiable ...

Black gay journalist guns down white colleagues - Page 2 Screen10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum