Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black man says arm yourselves white folks...

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm old and defenseless in a fist fight so they would knock me out.
But they better make sure they kill me.   Because if they show their faces in a video and upload it,  I'll track down and kill every one of them after I get out of the hospital.
And no I'm not brave.  They'll get a bullet in the back.  Makes no difference to me how they die,  front or back,  just that they die.

A real race war wouldn't last very long. Only a pseudo-activist death wish ham head would propose such a thing.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:A real race war wouldn't last very long. Only a pseudo-activist death wish ham head would propose such a thing.

Look back through history. There were always pseudo-activist death wish ham heads, there are now, and there always will be.

2seaoat

A Cub fan said the Cardinals better be ready.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:A Cub fan said the Cardinals better be ready.......

No doubt.  But the Cubs will have to play by the rules of Major League Baseball.

I'll be playing by my own set of rules. And fairness and sportsmanship will be no consideration.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why should it?  How fair and sportsmanlike are the trash seen in that video?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you aren't repulsed by what we see in these videos (this has been happening for a year or two now), seaoat, then reverse the situation.

What if some blacks are walking down the street in a white neighborhood, say like Gulf Breeze, and what if the whites who live there have gotten together to ambush the black kids from behind and knock them out and then run away.
Then you'd be repulsed.

But you just gotta learn how to get up here on the fence with me and be repulsed regardless of what the fucking skin color is. Because if you can't do that, then it's not me who is the racist in this duo.

2seaoat

Why should it? How fair and sportsmanlike are the trash seen in that video?

Bob, you do make me smile. You are going to get smacked, and you are going to cold blooded kill somebody shooting him in the back. You must have led a sheltered life, I have had the chit smacked out of me a couple times in fights and I have been jumped once, and I must honestly say.....I never once wanted to kill somebody because of a blow to me from a fist. Maybe I was brain damaged and do not have the sense you have, but getting a little bloodied even by these cowardly punks would never cause me to want to murder somebody, and hopefully the law would take care of them. Anybody who thinks they can defend these type of blind punches cannot. It is the most cowardly deed, but to kill somebody.....whatever.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I know, seaoat. You're one of those turn the other cheek types. That's what Christians are supposed to do.

I guess I'd have to be a jew if I was going to pick between those two books.
The first one has BOTH of the two principles I revere the most. The second book only one of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This has got me to thinking about something.

I wonder if a politician was to come on the scene and make this the start of his stump speeches...

"Folks (I like that, it works for O'Reilly), I am here to fight for two things.
I pledge to you, that I will devote my life and whatever fight is left in me to further these two principles.
I will apply them to every decision I make.

They are, The Golden Rule, and An Eye For An Eye..."

I wonder how that might be received? The obvious reaction would be "you crazy asshole, those two things are contradictory".

But then after I explained why they're not in any way contradictory, do you think I could keep holding the crowd?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I bet I'd get the jewish vote. lol

2seaoat

No Bob, I believe in proportional responses.....and getting bloodied by a fist is in my world not that big of a deal. If I was quick enough and lucky enough to deflect the first punch, oh that would be fun, but having been attacked by three people from behind who had been breaking into cars stealing CDs, I was only able to bloody one pretty good, but all those spectators would join in if you popped the slo mo who missed his shot, and that is why I say the punch would be the least of my concerns....on the ground being kicked and struck by five people after you have gotten a few shots in usually does not end well, but to shoot them...well that is not me wanting to turn the other cheek, but more of what kind of pussy would overreact that way? I get it if somebody shot somebody, or somebody in my family suffered permanent damage, but shooting somebody in the back in cold blooded murder.....all I can say is wow....how much sand did you have kicked in your face as a kid on PB?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: getting bloodied by a fist is in my world not that big of a deal.

how much sand did you have kicked in your face as a kid on PB?

Well the rest of it is just ad hominems so we'll stick to those two sentences.

Some piece of shit that oughta be in jail walking up to me from behind and punching me in the back of the head with the intention of knocking me unconcious is a big deal to me.
If it's not to you, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Nobody ever kicked sand in my face on Pensacola Beach or other beach. When I go to the beach I avoid other bathers being close unless they're with me. And I've never been around people who do such childish things. But I did stay in a holiday inn last night.

2seaoat

I have told stories about a golden glove boxer who was my roommate in graduate school. He taught boxing at the university, and had one golden rule.....if you think you are going to be in a fight, make sure you get the first blow in because if you get hit first, it is not like TV...most fights are over and you do not know where you are. These groups of kids doing this are punks, but they have lost their common sense to think this is a mere game, because a head injury from the fall could kill or permanently damage a person. If it was true mob hatred rather than a punk stupid game, the entire group would attack the individual and not stop until the individual was near dead....two distinctly different incidents of bad behavior, but the later is far more dangerous than the knock out game......the knock out game is a UTUBE game, that has left common sense on the curb. A head injury is no game.

Dude, you are so full of white guilt excusing that behavior. Innocent People shouldn't have to worry about getting cold cocked when a group of thugs walk by and if you think you would have had a chance by hitting the first guy and that being it, you'd have his posse on you curb stomping your face into the ground and no teeth for the rest of your life

By your logic the white folks had it coming and that is BS.

2seaoat

As kids we would box with 16 oz. gloves and no headgear for hours each night. The Pros use a 8 oz glove, which is so little padding that a person could easily break bones in the hand hitting the skull the wrong way. The pillows protected your hands and the other person's head. You would get so tired holding your arms up when boxing for literally hours taking turns, but the point is that even with a 16 oz glove we could knock each other out. You go down, and let me tell you.....you do not know where you are, and you have headaches for a couple days. Kids do this kind of chit. They get a kick out of the knock out punch....it is what keeps boxing fans watching. Now going up to strangers without warning is not boxing, and is cowardly, but I get the game part. I do not approve, but sadly I get it. It is something young males do.....letting off steam, wrestling, boxing, football, or any other contact sport....but when innocents and weaker folks who are not expecting it....yea its cowardly, but shooting people dead from the back.....I honestly do not get it....proportional response and engage your brain, and never let somebody get that close to you when passing you.....the blind shots from behind you.....not much you can do but hope you fall on grass.

2seaoat

By your logic the white folks had it coming and that is BS.

I do not know where you pulled this absurd conclusion out of what I have written, but I do not see this as a one way street. White kids are playing the knock out game and are also hitting innocent folks. Black kids are hitting blacks and whites.....the criteria is surprise and little risk of reprisal, and I am certain that white kids are hitting blacks and whites also, but the key to this game is rabbit punches and low probability of reprisal. All these folks here with conceal and carry fantasies like Bob have no idea what it is like to be hit and have your lights go out. It is mostly about morons, and as you can see in the video.....they could mostly not fight their way out of a paper bag.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can't believe this but it's true.

I just showed my girlfriend this video.  But when I did,  I realized that the only part I'd seen was the first part.  Before that dude started talking about what we were seeing in the beginning.  
When I was posting earlier,  I had no idea what was left on the video.

Man,  that's something else.  Not something you see everyday.
This dude is saying blow them away too.  

I like him a lot,  hell I'd vote him for first ALL black President.

But,  like Trump does,  he had the gist of it right but then he went a little over the edge.
If I'm 66 years old,  and young thugs approach me from behind and then knock me cold,  they're gone before I come to.  And even if they're not,  when I come to in a dizzy state and go to reaching for my gun,  most likely one or more of them has one too.  And those gunmen aren't semi-concious and dizzy.
Not good odds.   Better to go after them later and shoot em in the back.  Just make sure you leave no tracks.

2seaoat

I always had a suspicion Bob was John Wick......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:No Bob, I believe in proportional responses .....and getting bloodied by a fist is in my world not that big of a deal.  If I was quick enough and lucky enough to deflect the first punch, oh that would be fun, but having been attacked by three people from behind who had been breaking into cars stealing CDs, I was only able to bloody one pretty good, but all those spectators would join in if you popped the slo mo who missed his shot, and that is why I say the punch would be the least of my concerns....on the ground being kicked and struck by five people after you have gotten a few shots in usually does not end well, but to shoot them...well that is not me wanting to turn the other cheek, but more of what kind of pussy would overreact that way?  I get it if somebody shot somebody, or somebody in my family suffered permanent damage, but shooting somebody in the back in cold blooded murder.....all I can say is wow....how much sand did you have kicked in your face as a kid on PB?

I bet every few years you tell that yarn those who "attacked" you grows by one more.  Start out with a 12 year old stealing your wheel covers?

Black man says arm yourselves white folks... AnimatedLaughterPink

Last edited by Markle on 9/8/2015, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As kids we would box with 16 oz. gloves and no headgear for hours each night.  The Pros use a 8 oz glove, which is so little padding that a person could easily break bones in the hand hitting the skull the wrong way.  The pillows protected your hands and the other person's head.  You would get so tired holding your arms up when boxing for literally hours taking turns, but the point is that even with a 16 oz glove we could knock each other out.   You go down, and let me tell you.....you do not know where you are, and you have headaches for a couple days.  Kids do this kind of chit.  They get a kick out of the knock out punch....it is what keeps boxing fans watching.   Now going up to strangers without warning is not boxing, and is cowardly, but I get the game part.  I do not approve, but sadly I get it.  It is something young males do.....letting off steam, wrestling, boxing, football, or any other contact sport....but when innocents and weaker folks who are not expecting it....yea its cowardly, but shooting people dead from the back.....I honestly do not get it....proportional response and engage your brain, and never let somebody get that close to you when passing you.....the blind shots from behind you.....not much you can do but hope you fall on grass.

If it happened, THAT would explain a lot about you would it not?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have told stories[YARNS] about a golden glove boxer who was my roommate in graduate school.  He taught boxing at the university, and had one golden rule.....if you think you are going to be in a fight, make sure you get the first blow in because if you get hit first, it is not like TV...most fights are over and you do not know where you are.  These groups of kids doing this are punks, but they have lost their common sense to think this is a mere game, because a head injury from the fall could kill or permanently damage a person.  If it was true mob hatred rather than a punk stupid game, the entire group would attack the individual and not stop until the individual was near dead....two distinctly different incidents of bad behavior, but the later is far more dangerous than the knock out game......the knock out game is a UTUBE [YouTube] game, that has left common sense on the curb.  A head injury is no game.

Fun, first you say that you believe in a "PROPORTIONAL RESPONSE" to being struck, then you go on to say if you don't get in the first punch (I'll attest to that having taken a sucker punch to the solar plexus...ONCE) the fight is over.

After that first punch in the solar plexus at 19, while working as a bouncer at the Ale House on US-1 across the street for the U of M in Coral Gables, never happened again. Nope, never left time for a "proportionate response" either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum