Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeb! on foreign policy

+3
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
nadalfan
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 7:10 am

nadalfan

from LOLGOP ‏

Goldilocks Bush:

My dad invaded Iraq too little.

My brother invaded Iraq too much.

I'll invade Iraq just right

2Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 7:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's not gonna invade anything.  When his invasion starts,  he'll be hole up in the white house bunker like his poppy and his bubba.  

And by the way,  it was revealed yesterday that he's picked the same neoconservative chickenhawks his brother had to be his advisors. And when the invasions starts, they'll all be hole up in the same bunker.

3Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 7:29 am

2seaoat

Jeb tries all the smoke and mirrors, but he spoke the truth when he basically said he supported his brothers policy in Iraq......he is completely disengaged from the American public.

4Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 7:50 am

We aren't invading anything the size of Iraq with the military we have right now. Jeb's not gonna be the nominee and Billary is getting email swift boated as we speak. 2016 is the far far left versus the far far right. When the Dems lose they are gonna try to Ferguson half the country, but the Right will be there to put an end to the Ferguson, Baltimore. And occupy movement all at one time

5Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 8:04 am

2seaoat

The democrats are not going to lose.  The demographics are certain.  It is a long shot for a Republican victory on a Presidential election.  You cannot win in America being the nominee of the party of crazies.....sorry.....this truth will only change when the Republicans vote for Kasich.

6Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 8:34 am

2seaoat wrote:The democrats are not going to lose.  The demographics are certain.  It is a long shot for a Republican victory on a Presidential election.  You cannot win in America being the nominee of the party of crazies.....sorry.....this truth will only change when the Republicans vote for Kasich.

Wrong. The Right is pizzed at how they have seen America go under Dem control. The base is energized and has had enough. The only way the Dems win is voter fraud.

7Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 8:42 am

Sal

Sal

Anyone and everyone from the Bush Criminal Syndicate should be permanently barred from uttering the syllables "EYE" and "RACK" under penalty of having their fucking tongues yanked out.

8Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 8:44 am

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:

Wrong. The Right is pizzed at how they have seen America go under Dem control. The base is energized and has had enough. The only way the Dems win is voter fraud.

Hahahaha ....

A rodeo clown is fucking your "Right" right up the wahoo, and they can't get enough.

9Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 3:38 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:When the Dems lose they are gonna try to Ferguson half the country, but the Right will be there to put an end to the Ferguson, Baltimore. And occupy movement all at one time

I can see that Mr. Sucks is in the full 'useful idiot' mode this afternoon. He is advocating martial law and all Americans who protest his forthcoming Tea Party president will be rounded up and placed in Homeland Security detainment camps.

I think Sucks is going to be sucking-wind after election day. We will still be around to administer the razzing, which will be severe.

The only way the GOP wins is through what he calls 'voter fraud'. The GOP will study the map, find the key swing state (if it looks like things will be close) and make sure the electronic voting machines are properly rigged, along with a hefty dose of voter suppression. It worked for them in Ohio in 2004, and this is the model they will use. And Sucks will be cheerleading their efforts.

But, if the Democratic candidate runs away with most of the electoral votes, no amount of GOP cheating will matter.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

10Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 4:53 pm

Telstar

Telstar

I wonder if Jeb will be as good at ducking shoe drones as his brother was.

11Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/12/2015, 6:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:I wonder if Jeb will be as good at ducking shoe drones as his brother was.

Jeb! on foreign policy Mv5dCk0

Jeb didn't know if he was coming or going last Thursday. He said he disagreed with his brother's decision to go into Iraq. But then later he said "We must fight ISIS." Since he salted his foreign policy team with the same neocons who led his brother astray, he was likely just double-talking on the issue. He will definitely be a pro-war president, who attacks his way to international solutions.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

12Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/13/2015, 1:34 pm

Did Obama ever visit Iraq? Oh yeah after we had it won for him and he gave it away to ISIS.

13Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/13/2015, 8:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:I wonder if Jeb will be as good at ducking shoe drones as his brother was.

Jeb! on foreign policy Mv5dCk0

Jeb didn't know if he was coming or going last Thursday. He said he disagreed with his brother's decision to go into Iraq. But then later he said "We must fight ISIS." Since he salted his foreign policy team with the same neocons who led his brother astray, he was likely just double-talking on the issue. He will definitely be a pro-war president, who attacks his way to international solutions.

I don't think it's any secret here that the Bushes are, to me, the epitome of evil...and they have a history of anti-American activities that make them a pile of cash. So, to say that a Bush was "led astray" is counter-intuitive to me. These people are always planning. "Jeb!"'s campaign is so lackluster he might as well be running for dogcatcher. That's why I'm sure someone else is waiting in the wings.

14Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/14/2015, 1:51 pm

Sal

Sal

“I’ve been critical and I think people have every right to be critical of decisions that were made,” Bush said Thursday. “In 2009, Iraq was fragile but secure. It was mission was accomplished in the way that there was security there and it was because of the heroic efforts of the men and women in the Untied States military that it was so.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/08/13/jeb-bush-kicks-off-iowa-trip-with-heavy-praise-of-george-w-bush-on-iraq/?postshare=5071439555001590

Holy shit ...

... he actually said "mission accomplished" in regards to Iraq??

Whoever's writing his stuff obviously does not want him to be President.

Jeb! on foreign policy Mission_Accomplished_%281%29

15Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/14/2015, 2:34 pm

Hillary voted to go into iraq... and she and powers advocated bombing libya into chaos... and arming syrian "moderates".

I'm not sure what you think she'd do as potus... but I wouldn't hold your breath for a nobel peace prize.

16Jeb! on foreign policy Empty Re: Jeb! on foreign policy 8/14/2015, 2:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Hillary voted to go into iraq... and she and powers advocated bombing libya into chaos... and arming syrian "moderates".

I'm not sure what you think she'd do as potus... but I wouldn't hold your breath for a nobel peace prize.

935 lies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum