Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mr. Markle never stands for anything....who do you support for President?

+7
Markle
dumpcare
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Right now I like Kasich or Christie.  Who do you support.  Do not run away.  Stand for something and be proud.....or is that not your mission?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-demented poster Markle spins so much propaganda on these pages that he doesn't know who or what to stand for. He'll vote for the Republican candidate, whomever that person is.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

One debate and you demand a commitment? Get stuffed.

2seaoat

A principled person could make that choice.  Kasich is head and shoulders above any candidate on that stage in actual diversified experience and actual policies which might work for America.   You can't even stand for something.......you can tear down, but the cowardice of folks just throwing rocks at others without saying that I support someone.......Mr. Markle will like you not give an answer....that is neither of your purpose....you are both angry and stand for nothing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Semi Sane Markle and War Hero: Seaoat says it perfectly: "You are both angry and stand for nothing!" I want to add -- You are both angry ... and incredibly stupid. Reality.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Mr. Markle never stands for anything....who do you support for President? Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:A principled person could make that choice.  Kasich is head and shoulders above any candidate on that stage in actual diversified experience and actual policies which might work for America.   You can't even stand for something.......you can tear down, but the cowardice of folks just throwing rocks at others without saying that I support someone.......Mr. Markle will like you not give an answer....that is neither of your purpose....you are both angry and stand for nothing.

If you're a principled person why do you support people like Christie and Gingrich? Both totally unprincipled liars.

dumpcare

I would only support Kasich at this point. Liked some of Christy's answer's but he is a buffoon. A good debater does not = a good President. If it did I would vote for Rubio and Cruz and that's a big not.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Semi Sane Markle and War Hero:  Seaoat says it perfectly:  "You are both angry and stand for nothing!"   I want to add -- You are both angry ... and incredibly stupid.  Reality.

Mr. Markle never stands for anything....who do you support for President? Socratestoo

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A principled person could make that choice.  Kasich is head and shoulders above any candidate on that stage in actual diversified experience and actual policies which might work for America.   You can't even stand for something.......you can tear down, but the cowardice of folks just throwing rocks at others without saying that I support someone.......Mr. Markle will like you not give an answer....that is neither of your purpose....you are both angry and stand for nothing.

If you're a principled person why do you support people like Christie and Gingrich? Both totally unprincipled liars.

You voted for semi-retired President Obama and will vote for Hillary Clinton. So how does someone being a liar bother you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Where's your answer, Markle?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Where's your answer, Markle?

Markle's waiting for Herman Cain to enter the race.

2seaoat

He is probably a Chicago Democrat who moved to Florida, and now is shilling for the Koch brothers or their agents and is making some extra change....of course he will not commit for any of these candidates because the folks who sign his check may turn on the guy he personally likes.....he knows things are tough without following what he is told.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who are liberals voting for....or is it too early to decide?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:Who are liberals voting for....or is it too early to decide?

Good question Joani. It would appear that Bernie Sanders's popularity climb matches Trump's!

Bernie is already equaling Hillary's popularity, and at the rate his following is growing, he'll be number one on the democratic side.
Bernie has my vote, for sure.

Last night I found myself admiring Governor Casich.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Who are liberals voting for....or is it too early to decide?

Good question Joani.  It would appear that Bernie Sanders's popularity climb matches Trump's!

Bernie is already equaling Hillary's popularity, and at the rate his following is growing, he'll be number one on the democratic side.  
Bernie has my vote, for sure.  

Last night I found myself admiring Governor Casich .[Kasich]

Mr. Markle never stands for anything....who do you support for President? Yada_yada_yada_

2seaoat

probably needs one of those senior citizen voting cards........you know the ones that Black Panthers hand out at polling places.......sir....your ID says Mr. Markle, but this is Dade County.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:probably needs one of those senior citizen voting cards........you know the ones that Black Panthers hand out at polling places.......sir....your ID says Mr. Markle, but this is Dade County.

So sorry for you. Those new drugs must be kicking in as this makes no sense, whatsoever.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:probably needs one of those senior citizen voting cards........you know the ones that Black Panthers hand out at polling places.......sir....your ID says Mr. Markle, but this is Dade County.

So sorry for you.  Those new drugs must be kicking in as this makes no sense, whatsoever.

Note Markle has still not indicated who he wants to win the republican nomination. Maybe he is waiting for Herman Cain .... LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

So sorry for you.  Those new drugs must be kicking in as this makes no sense, whatsoever.

Note Markle has still not indicated who he wants to win the republican nomination.   Maybe he is waiting for Herman Cain .... LOL

Why would I? We have over a dozen, outstanding choices for our candidate.

Yours has been chosen for you, Hillary Clinton unless Joe Biden takes it from her.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why would I? We have over a dozen, outstanding choices for our candidate.

They belong in a zoo. An article in todays paper gave Marco Rubio "high marks" for his debate performance. Rubio was one of the least impressive contenders on Thursday night's stage. He is Sarah Palin in a man's suit. No wonder he is leaving the Senate after one term. He is not qualified to serve in the position. Nor is he Presidential material.

After destroying their credibility with women Thursday night, they have only one trajectory to follow, and that is a downward one.

Everyone of them plans to greatly expand our already immense military, get us back into fighting in the Middle East, and lower taxes--so forget deficit reduction, as no Republican will ever accomplish this.

They also will undo everything that was signed into law by Barrack Obama.

My prediction to you and Mr. Obamasucks is that 2024 will be the earliest election that another GOP candidate will be elected as POTUS.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote: Why would I? We have over a dozen, outstanding choices for our candidate.

They belong in a zoo. An article in todays paper gave Marco Rubio "high marks" for his debate performance. Rubio was one of the least impressive contenders on Thursday night's stage. He is Sarah Palin in a man's suit. No wonder he is leaving the Senate after one term. He is not qualified to serve in the position. Nor is he Presidential material.

After destroying their credibility with women Thursday night, they have only one trajectory to follow, and that is a downward one.

Everyone of them plans to greatly expand our already immense military, get us back into fighting in the Middle East, and lower taxes--so forget deficit reduction, as no Republican will ever accomplish this.

Disconcerting not having a single qualified candidate isn't it? Makes you even more bitter and angry than usual. Not easy!

They also will undo everything that was signed into law by Barrack Obama.

My prediction to you and Mr. Obamasucks is that 2024 will be the earliest election that another GOP candidate will be elected as POTUS.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

Last night I found myself admiring Governor Casich.

Now that the trump thing is about to go by the wayside,  maybe the media will see fit to give Kasich more exposure.  Hope so.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is an LTE from yesterday's PNJ, which sums up well Republican prospects in 2016:

Join the circus

Step right up folks. The Grand Old Party (GOP) is fully under way and the admission is free, paid for by the “trickle-down” plutocrats and so called philanthropies among us.

Sixteen clowns, magicians and illusionists, led by the head Ring Master and his Trumpty- Dumpty’s “wrecking-ball” extravaganza. The show’s in full swing, replete with Trump’s corny silk hairs randomly floating around in self-generated hot air to mesmerize you. Swinging, twerking and singing, on Mr.T’s million-dollar ball and chain, his Miley Cyrus version of Carly Simon’s “I’m so vain.”

Ringside the other party elephants nervously await their turn in the spotlight. Next in line to perform is Jibjab’s Internet sensation JEB. Like his most admired singer-songwriter, Prince, JEB has only one name now? On another note the word is, from our most esteemed Sen. Feinstein, JEB’s anticipated winning performance may fulfill the Bush family legacy of “No child left behind?”

Yes folks, the show is free and the GOP never disappoints. Just stay tuned to Faux News for future political extravaganzas.

— Bill Calfee Milton  

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The ONLY one that defended freedom and the constitution was Rand Paul...I am sending him some money...The rest except for Carson should just dry up and blow away...especially Christie...Carson should be our next Surgeon General.

If you don't value the constitution you don't value freedom...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum