Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just saw the video on the police stop on the TX driver who committed suicide

+6
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
EmeraldGhost
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think most of these cops watch too many cop shows.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I agree with PkrBum. It is completely relevant .

She clearly answered it was not.  If your sister was treated like that you would have no problem?  Some people who seek temporary security for the illusion of safety deserve neither.  The constitution is color blind.

If my sister needed help, I would be there. That is not the issue.

2seaoat

So your good with what this officer did?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:So your good with what this officer did?

Where did I say anything about that. I'm not ok with her refusing to follow instructions given by the cop.

The issue I brought up is with FT.

2seaoat

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Bail-reform-urged-after-Sandra-Bland-s-death-6454085.php

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:So your good with what this officer did?

And are you good w/ what Bland did? Calling the officer a pussy and kicking him?

2seaoat

I am totally good with everything I saw on tape.  He was a pussy.....I am going to light you up......really Barney......find another job where you can bag groceries.

Vikingwoman

Yeah, well, that's why we don't need biased citizens like you unable to discern the facts of a situation fairly. We need intelligent and honest evaluations.

2seaoat

We need intelligent and honest evaluations.

Those are happening, but they are in defensive circle the wagons mode since the civil suit was filed......the one which was suppose to never happen....yep.

Vikingwoman

I never said a civil suit wouldn't happen. You could have bet it would happen. People like to blame others for everything. It will go nowhere w/ the officer, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum