Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lumon May did say "I was out of line!"

+7
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
Sal
Joanimaroni
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Vikingwoman

I called Will Isern at the PNJ just because Seaoat called me a liar. He called me back just a little while ago and confirmed May did say that but he just didn't put it in quotation marks. Anybody who wants to call or email him to confirm his email is wisern@pnj.com. Seaoat is a jackass and wrong about his assertions. Yep.

RealLindaL

GOOD FOR YOU, Vikingwoman.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:I called Will Isern at the PNJ just because Seaoat called me a liar. He called me back just a little while ago and confirmed May did say that but he just didn't put it in quotation marks. Anybody who wants to call or email him to confirm his email is wisern@pnj.com. Seaoat is a jackass and wrong about his assertions. Yep.
cheers

Sal

Sal

If he was quoting him, why did he not quote him??

Journalism is largely a lost art in 21st Century America.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:If he was quoting him, why did he not quote him??

Journalism is largely a lost art in 21st Century America.

Because he is a reporter not a journalist.

Vikingwoman

He also said May had an interview w/ him and didn't show up. He didn't know if his people advised him not to or what but he was still going to pursue him for that interview.

queen Queen for the evening, VW!

Vikingwoman

LOL SW! Oh no, I'm Queen of the world like Seaoat is King of the truth!

Vikingwoman

Seaoat didn't respond to this thread because he's a chump.

2seaoat

Seaoat didn't respond to this thread because he's a chump.

I may be a chump, but I did not respond because I was gone last night and did not recognize this thread as a new thread.  You were a liar.  There was no quotation in the newspaper where he said those words.   Now there is a difference between a reporter and a journalist?  How funny now to have Linda supporting the sloppy journalism when the same has been her issue for years.

No dreams when I see that quotation from a reliable journalist, I will believe the same.  In the meantime, nothing has changed.  It was an absolute bad stop, confusion on tag numbers my asz, it was an out of control officer who was argumentative and did not follow protocol to not escalate her bad stop, and it was racism which drove the attacks on Mr. May.  How can someone apologize when he clearly stated with quotations......"it was a bad stop"   I have made a great many people uncomfortable about their involvement in this mob action against a citizen exercising his constitutional rights, and I have not had to lie once doing the same.......

Vikingwoman

Oh now it's a reliable journalist? You're a fruitcake,no doubt Atticus. LOL!

no stress

no stress

Vikingwoman wrote:I called Will Isern at the PNJ just because Seaoat called me a liar. He called me back just a little while ago and confirmed May did say that but he just didn't put it in quotation marks. Anybody who wants to call or email him to confirm his email is wisern@pnj.com. Seaoat is a jackass and wrong about his assertions. Yep.
   Boom!!   Still mopping the floor with seaoat!  Good job!    cheers cheers cheers Whats really amusing is even his lapdogs aren't barking for him on this one lol!

Markle

Markle

Take it a little easy on our old friend 2seaoat. He's old, sick and on a lot of medication. All he has to do now is to be verbally abusive and combative to take his anger out on others. At this point, he'll attack someone who calls grass green.

I don't usually comment on Pensacola politics since, obviously, I don't live in that city. Here though, May was a royal a** h*** and is now trying to back pedal. Perhaps someone would take him seriously if he went to the police department and personally apologized for his abuse of this officer.

Vikingwoman

I am cutting him some slack because of his condition and the fact that the medication may be making him irrational but he has been like this before and I suspect he is just a regular old asshole anyway.

2seaoat

May was a royal a** h*** and is now trying to back pedal.

The only substantive thing said by Mr. May was that it was a bad stop.....It was.  The officer did not follow protocol and was argumentative.  The citizen rightfully asked for a supervisor........he was not charged of any wrongdoing.....well with the exception of the lynch mob who does not care for an uppity black man exercising his rights......I called this one right from the beginning, but the beauty of these May threads are all the folks coming out of the woodwork posting again......nothing like talking about what drives a lynch mob to made odd fellow alliances.....that common tie binds all.....that somehow....when you scrape the surface....you find that racial superiority and the tendency to degrade folks of color just cannot be shaken......and to find Dreams and Gunz smooching is a beautiful thing.....poor Mr. Markle thinks my lucid and correct stand on the mob looking for a lynching is dependent on feeling sorry and medications.....I guess if you so strongly believe that a black man is out of line for exercising his absolute rights, it would appear somebody is doped up or insane.....nope clear minded and correct.....oh I might add completely correct........very familiar to the PB folks grasping the concept of Equitable title, the fourth amendment is alien to a lynch mob who wants to get an uppity black man.

Vikingwoman

Ain't nobody smooching w/ Gunz. Another of your incorrect assertions.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Once again, Gunz is not posting!

18Lumon May did say "I was out of line!" Empty ou 7/2/2015, 3:25 pm

2seaoat

Once again, Gunz is not posting!

That sounds more like the wishful thinking of a spurned woman.  Sorry, Joannie, Gunz and Dreams have made a connection, and all your attempts to deflect true love will only fail.

Vikingwoman

I have made no connection w/ Gunz or any of the ass's from over there. You are truly losing it, Oatie.

That may be that other butt No Stress who posted w/ his twin.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Once again, Gunz is not posting!

That sounds more like the wishful thinking of a spurned woman.  Sorry, Joannie, Gunz and Dreams have made a connection, and all your attempts to deflect true love will only fail.

It's not wishful thinking

knothead

knothead

The officer did not follow protocol and was argumentative.

Nothing could be farther from the truth Mr. Oats . . . . . May was, as has been noted repeatedly here, a complete asshole. He was the the argumentative one in this confrontation and his attack on the officer was "why did you run my plate" and the answer is . . . . . . she was doing her job . . . . . the plates came back as not corresponding with the vehicle, hence the stop was made. There is no hint of racism or at least none that I detected . . . . . May's future lies in the hands of his constituents but because of a gerrymandered district he will survive this tantrum. I do not wish him ill will but simply am calling him an arrogant and bellicose citizen who let his temper get the best of him. Had it been a white person I feel confident they would have been detained for resisting arrest without violence and not complying with a uniformed officer's instructions.

2seaoat

Had it been a white person I feel confident they would have been detained for resisting arrest without violence and not complying with a uniformed officer's instructions.

Absolutely NOT....there were no exigent circumstances and he had every right to question the bad stop which in fact as I predicted was exactly that.  She NEVER had a conflict on those plates, and I hope somebody investigates her claim of the same.  When he clearly said he will give his DL to the supervisor he had not refused compliance but clearly qualified compliance where he thinks an officer is acting without authority.  She was.  The supervisors arrive as she is screeching in the background alternatively with the driver and a bystander.  It took little time for them to discover it was a bad stop, as they scrambled to try to find anything to justify this bad stop.....but at that point it would be thrown out of court because she had articulated why she stopped the man......the supreme court has been clear on auto stops and fishing expeditions.

Now, how would I handle an agitated driver who believes I have wrongfully stopped him and has asked for a supervisor.   What every well trained officer would do.  "Sir, remain in your vehicle, and I will return to my squad and call for my supervisor"  I would let the situation not escalate, and I would take control.  This video of the stop is a perfect training tape on how not to make a stop.

I do agree there was Nothing racial about this stop, by the officer, or did the driver verbalize the same.  It took the racist mob to be incensed thahe  a black man was firm in exercising his rights, that a white woman was the officer, and that it was a black man who was an elected official.  I could even understand if the anger revolved around undue influence where the driver said..."I am the County commissioner and you better get your act together".....not once did the driver play the commissioner card.   No it took a mob action on the newspaper forums to draw out every racist to bring race into this discussion.  Reread Linda's letter very carefully.   There is no ambiguity.  We know what happened to Emmit Till when it was thought a 15 year old black teenager had whistled at a white woman, and we saw the lynch mob make this about race.  The truth is I would do what I do with every person who thinks they are going to take control of a situation......engage my brain.....fall back on my training.....return to the squad.....and let them stew........and then if he was a real jerk, I would give a wink to the van driver taking him back to the jail to give him a baltimore ride in the van.   This was about a bad stop, lack of training, and an officer who has no business being on the street.  If folks think anybody in his district saw it as the white lynch mob did......well ask Emmit Till's mother why she buried her son in an open casket.

Vikingwoman

knothead wrote:The officer did not follow protocol and was argumentative.

Nothing could be farther from the truth Mr. Oats . . . . . May was, as has been noted repeatedly here, a complete asshole.  He was the the argumentative one in this confrontation and his attack on the officer was "why did you run my plate" and the answer is . . . . . . she was doing her job . . . . . the plates came back as not corresponding with the vehicle, hence the stop was made.  There is no hint of racism or at least none that I detected . . . . . May's future lies in the hands of his constituents but because of a gerrymandered district he will survive this tantrum.  I do not wish him ill will but simply am calling him an arrogant and bellicose citizen who let his temper get the best of him.  Had it been a white person I feel confident they would have been detained for resisting arrest without violence and not complying with a uniformed officer's instructions.    

There is no point Knot arguing w/ this man. He has made up stuff that you can see clearly never happened just like he called me a liar when the PNJ printed May said he was out of line. She was completely in her right to run his plates and there was a conflict w/ them.There was no way for her to tell who was in that vehicle w/ the darkness of the tint. May himself erroneously thought he was being profiled. For him to say there was no conflict w/ the plates goes beyond absurd as he has no evidence of this except his own bias. The nerve of him to call people racists for getting angry about Mays behavior shows he has no business discerning the facts in any situation that involves race. He is simply incapable of that.

2seaoat

For him to say there was no conflict w/ the plates goes beyond absurd as he has no evidence of this except his own bias.

I have to agree with you on one thing.......if there was a violation of Florida statute and the plates were illegal, a citation should have issued.  However, as I correctly called from the git go....this was a bad stop, the officer did not even have ten seconds when she swooped in behind his vehicle to see a violation of Florida traffic laws, or run his plates properly.  The Newspapers have CLEARLY said he was not charged, and you are suggesting a cover up.  Nope

The British could do what this officer did without recourse as colonist were seized for arbitrary and capricious reasons and a fishing expedition was the rule.   Our founding fathers fought a revolution to make the fourth amendment part of our constitution.   This video is a training film on how to do a bad stop in America.  My bias ends with the facts, and from day one when you show me an arrest or a citation for the bad stop......I WILL EAT CROW....in the meantime I need to listen to the racist mob try to back track.  I have been consistent and correct.  This was a bad stop.  Seaoat said it was a bad stop.....Mr. May said it was a bad stop......and the non issuance of a citation or arrest tells us it was a bad stop.....unless you are implying corruption?  I await your proof of the same.......or will you put something in quotations which were not again?

Vikingwoman

You're trying to now skirt around the whole issue of why people were angry and not agreeable w/ you. You have now falsely accused the officer of a fishing expedition w/ no evidence whatsoever. You have also called people racists who didn't agree w/ Mays behavior which by anybody's standard was bad. You have made this a racial issue. I can see why they kicked your ass out of the country club. You no doubt, stood up there and made false indignant accusations. Probably accused them of racism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum