Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BACK ON LINE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BACK ON LINE Empty BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 1:15 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Computer went down yesterday afternoon. Will respond when able.

2BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 1:53 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:Computer went down yesterday afternoon. Will respond when able.

Did you figure out a heat pump yet?

3BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 1:54 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We are having Internet problems of our own. Had Cox Cable out yesterday and we were told the coaxial cables in our house need replacement. Right now Internet is holding on, but cable TV not working.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 2:19 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We are having Internet problems of our own. Had Cox Cable out yesterday and we were told the coaxial cables in our house need replacement. Right now Internet is holding on, but cable TV not working.

Now that is really strange. Normally it takes a cleaner signal to operate an high speed internet connection than it does a TV signal.

5BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 3:41 pm

Hurry back. I miss your commentary.

6BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 4:36 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We are having Internet problems of our own. Had Cox Cable out yesterday and we were told the coaxial cables in our house need replacement. Right now Internet is holding on, but cable TV not working.

Line amplifier out on the pole is bad, had same issue knocked out tv but internet worked although it was really slow. Bad cables in the house unlikely unless you have old spliters in your house or you have recently remolded and possibly drove a nail through a coax. You could have a bad connector at the TV, could always plug cable modem input into cable tv box and see if that fixes the tv.

7BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 9:00 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I was wondering where the heck you went! I was enjoying your conversation with Markle about health care.

8BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/17/2012, 9:01 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Hey guys - Cox cable went down for almost a whole day two days ago in several parts of town. Mine wasn't affected, but several of my friends were talking about it.

9BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/18/2012, 2:53 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:

Did you figure out a heat pump yet?

Looks like American Standard. American Standard bought TRANE, but because of contractual agreements with TRANE dealers they're not allowed to add additional dealerships selling TRANE. Solution, sell TRANE units using the AMERICAN STANDARD name.

10BACK ON LINE Empty Re: BACK ON LINE 8/18/2012, 3:02 am

You win the early bird award...
What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum