Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THEY say the planes brought down the twin towers, they are fools and worse.

+6
boards of FL
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138

PBS: EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE

THIS WILL CONVINCE YOU

These people are risking life and reputation to bring you THE TRUTH !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138

THIS WILL CONVINCE YOU

the vids dont work for me... but you know pbs is funded by soros and the gov soi find thAT ODD

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

11 years and still no investigation of any magnitude into this crime. Just a whitewash and move along ....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:11 years and still no investigation of any magnitude into this crime. Just a whitewash and move along ....

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/wtc_about.cfm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Ignoring the World Trade Center evidence is no longer an option."

nochain wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:11 years and still no investigation of any magnitude into this crime. Just a whitewash and move along ....

You'd think the WACKOS could at least give their crap a break on this date...Typical to blame everyone and yet ignore the terrorists actions...some just have no shame...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

nochain wrote:

Like I don't know about this joke called the NIST investigation. They didn't even test for explosives..NIST WAS the whitewash. wake up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

You'd think the WACKOS could at least give their crap a break on this date...Typical to blame everyone and yet ignore the terrorists actions...some just have no shame...

F--k you dumbass. I am sick of stupid people like you

STUPID understand STUPID !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Being labeled as 'stupid' by the likes of someone like you and your diseased ilk....is honorable!...Better get that medication refilled SOON!...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

newswatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

Being labeled as 'stupid' by the likes of someone like you and your diseased ilk....is honorable!...Better get that medication refilled SOON!...

KMA

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:

KMA

Great comeback.....qiuck hide here comes the helicopters...

2seaoat

I watched the original NBC today show on 911. I clearly saw a plane hit the second tower, and heard eye witness testimony of the same. Why was that simple act not enough terror. Why would someone think that planting explosives which would tumble the tower would somehow be better than the simplicity of the planes. I guess I have never been able to logically get beyond that simple thought. My goal is to terrorize America and make them over react. Four planes hitting buildings was pretty simple and effective. The over reaction was accomplished. Why exactly would I plant explosives and involve more people who could derail my mission? Never will understand that logic. It does not compute. If you can explain the logic of explosives, I will listen........but it makes no sense if I am a terrorist and my mission is terror.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://video.pbs.org/video/2270078138

THIS WILL CONVINCE YOU

Now I am going to have to make myself finish Webster Tarpley's book, 911 Synthetic Terror. He clearly elucidates the methods used by the global oligarchy to control the masses of the world. According to Tarpley, all of the known terrorist groups in the world are funded and controlled by these people, who use them to accomplish things that could not be done by ordinary governmental processes. Tarpley says that the 911 attacks, the Madrid train bombing, the London subway attacks, and other terror attacks all have this thread in common with each other. The motives are profit and control. The 911 attacks were very profitable for some; and your freedoms are less than they were before that time (and you are not more secure now than you were before then).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I watched the original NBC today show on 911. I clearly saw a plane hit the second tower, and heard eye witness testimony of the same. Why was that simple act not enough terror. Why would someone think that planting explosives which would tumble the tower would somehow be better than the simplicity of the planes. I guess I have never been able to logically get beyond that simple thought. My goal is to terrorize America and make them over react. Four planes hitting buildings was pretty simple and effective. The over reaction was accomplished. Why exactly would I plant explosives and involve more people who could derail my mission? Never will understand that logic. It does not compute. If you can explain the logic of explosives, I will listen........but it makes no sense if I am a terrorist and my mission is terror.

What you "saw" was a TV image. Planes (or whatever that was) WOULD NOT have caused the implosion of the towers. Even a giant fireball of jet fuel wouldn't have taken out the inner steel framework that would have prevented a total collapse. IF you think it was a bunch of foreigners who did the deed, then your assumption would make sense. But if you consider the details: the laws of physics, the need to cover up missing money from the Pentagon, the fact that multiple training exercises were in place that day, the fact that the Transportation Secretary said he saw Cheney in the control room BEFORE the second plane hit, the fact that the BBC reporter stood there and said Building 7 had collapsed when it was standing in the background, the planted "evidence" and the planted "experts" standing ready to place the blame, and the whitewash Zelikow commission that didn't even convene until TWO YEARS after the fact...and plenty of other little details...then it becomes clear that 9/11 was a FALSE FLAG perpetrated by criminal elements within OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, at the very highest levels.

2seaoat wrote:I watched the original NBC today show on 911. I clearly saw a plane hit the second tower, and heard eye witness testimony of the same. Why was that simple act not enough terror. Why would someone think that planting explosives which would tumble the tower would somehow be better than the simplicity of the planes. I guess I have never been able to logically get beyond that simple thought. My goal is to terrorize America and make them over react. Four planes hitting buildings was pretty simple and effective. The over reaction was accomplished. Why exactly would I plant explosives and involve more people who could derail my mission? Never will understand that logic. It does not compute. If you can explain the logic of explosives, I will listen........but it makes no sense if I am a terrorist and my mission is terror.

The same NBC Today Show that ignored the moment of silence in favor of a Kardashian interview?....Wonder why no one pays attention?....

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

What you "saw" was a TV image. Planes (or whatever that was) WOULD NOT have caused the implosion of the towers. Even a giant fireball of jet fuel wouldn't have taken out the inner steel framework that would have prevented a total collapse. IF you think it was a bunch of foreigners who did the deed, then your assumption would make sense. But if you consider the details: the laws of physics, the need to cover up missing money from the Pentagon, the fact that multiple training exercises were in place that day, the fact that the Transportation Secretary said he saw Cheney in the control room BEFORE the second plane hit, the fact that the BBC reporter stood there and said Building 7 had collapsed when it was standing in the background, the planted "evidence" and the planted "experts" standing ready to place the blame, and the whitewash Zelikow commission that didn't even convene until TWO YEARS after the fact...and plenty of other little details...then it becomes clear that 9/11 was a FALSE FLAG perpetrated by criminal elements within OUR OWN GOVERNMENT, at the very highest levels.

A government orchestrated series of attacks inside the United States which they managed to pin on foreign terrorists, in a conspiracy that must have involved hundreds of people and yet left no fingerprints behind? That would involve a staggering degree of competence, which is why only crazy people believe it.

salinsky wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A government orchestrated series of attacks inside the United States which they managed to pin on foreign terrorists, in a conspiracy that must have involved hundreds of people and yet left no fingerprints behind? That would involve a staggering degree of competence, which is why only crazy people believe it.

Must ruin your whole theory then, because I dont beleive it.

and LMFAO @ dick cheney was in the control room....he must have done it LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus, everyone knows it was bill that ordered it, he wanted to be the new UN head boss leader of the NEW WORLD ORDER that would be birthed from this act of terror.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

THEY say the planes brought down the twin towers, they are fools and worse. Question9112

boards of FL

boards of FL

You often make comments about your frequent dating escapades here, TEO. Do you ever bring up this "911 was an inside job" stuff when you are out on a first date?

2seaoat wrote:I If you can explain the logic of explosives, I will listen........but it makes no sense if I am a terrorist and my mission is terror.

Conspiracies make for great drama. I read the report I linked to previously and it fits with what I saw, not just film but amateur photographs. The "windows popping" are not from explosions but pressure. That is obvious, as is the way the towers fell given how they were constructed. There is also no way a conspiracy of the magnitude this would have to have been could be kept secret. For crying out loud, government is too incompetent to accomplish what happened in secrecy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The buildings were built with demolition in mind for the future. They had in the plans where to place charges to bring them down . They were designed to fall into their own footprints to spare surrounding buildings. The only thing missing were the charges which were installed 2 weeks before the event. It was pre- designed for convenience sake but they were destroyed for an entirely different purpose. Sorry to say evil exists and our government is controlled by it.

THEY say the planes brought down the twin towers, they are fools and worse. Wtc7collapse

THEY say the planes brought down the twin towers, they are fools and worse. 9112nx9

Sal

Sal

What can you do? It's the same mindset that allows 15% of respondents to a recent poll to declare Mitt Romney responsible for the demise of Bin Laden. It's the same mindset that allows a non-negligible portion of the electorate to believe the President of the United States is a foreign-born, deep-plant Manchurian Candidate. And, it's the same mindset that puts the pseudo-science of creationism on a par with natural selection.

We should come up with some conspiracy-based "reality" show that will keep them home and quiescent whilst the rest of us try to move this country forward on November 6.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

salinsky wrote:What can you do? It's the same mindset that allows 15% of respondents to a recent poll to declare Mitt Romney responsible for the demise of Bin Laden. It's the same mindset that allows a non-negligible portion of the electorate to believe the President of the United States is a foreign-born, deep-plant Manchurian Candidate. And, it's the same mindset that puts the pseudo-science of creationism on a par with natural selection.

We should come up with some conspiracy-based "reality" show that will keep them home and quiescent whilst the rest of us try to move this country forward on November 6.

Right keep moving forward...

THEY say the planes brought down the twin towers, they are fools and worse. 129204017020489450

Sal

Sal

I know I'll regret asking this, but if the the towers were intentionally imploded from within, why the whole plane ruse? Why not just pretend sinister terrorists gained access to the buildings and blew them up?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

salinsky wrote:What can you do? It's the same mindset that allows 15% of respondents to a recent poll to declare Mitt Romney responsible for the demise of Bin Laden. It's the same mindset that allows a non-negligible portion of the electorate to believe the President of the United States is a foreign-born, deep-plant Manchurian Candidate. And, it's the same mindset that puts the pseudo-science of creationism on a par with natural selection.

conspiracy (n) - An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum