Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will owners of twin towers be found guilty of insurance fraud ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://presstv.com/detail/2013/07/15/313839/911-incident-insurance-fraud/

Is this the world's worst case of insurance fraud...ever?

That's what many are saying, as the world's biggest real-estate swindler and the world's most corrupt judge meet in a Manhattan courtroom on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. At issue: billions of dollars in loot from the demolition of the World Trade Center complex on September 11th, 2001.

World Trade Center owner Larry Silverstein - who confessed on national television to “pulling” World Trade Center Building 7 - will appear in the courtroom of Judge Alvin Hellerstein at 500 Pearl St. in New York City. The non-jury trial, which is expected to last three days, will decide whether Silverstein is entitled to recover $3.5 billion from airlines and airport-related companies, in addition to the $4.9 billion he has already received for his “losses” on September 11th.

The question on everyone's mind is: Why is Silverstein claiming that airliners destroyed his buildings, when he has already confessed to demolishing at least one of them himself? In the 2002 PBS documentary “America Rebuilds,” Silverstein admitted to complicity in the controlled demolition of WTC-7, a 47-story skyscraper that dropped into its own footprint in 6.5 seconds.

...................The insurers have not mentioned the fact that the World Trade Center Towers were condemned for asbestos in early 2001, just months before Silverstein bought them in July, six weeks prior to their demolition. They have not mentioned that Silverstein doubled the insurance coverage when he purchased the Trade Center. They have not mentioned that Silverstein hardballed his insurers to change the coverage to “cash payout.” They have not mentioned that Silverstein engineered his purchase of the Trade Center through fellow Zionist billionaire Lewis Eisenberg, Chair of the Republican National Committee and head of the New York Port Authority.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://presstv.com/detail/2013/07/15/313839/911-incident-insurance-fraud/

That's what many are saying, as the world's biggest real-estate swindler and the world's most corrupt judge meet in a Manhattan courtroom on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. At issue: billions of dollars in loot from the demolition of the World Trade Center complex on September 11th, 2001.

World Trade Center owner Larry Silverstein - who confessed on national television to “pulling” World Trade Center Building 7 - will appear in the courtroom of Judge Alvin Hellerstein at 500 Pearl St. in New York City. The non-jury trial, which is expected to last three days, will decide whether Silverstein is entitled to recover $3.5 billion from airlines and airport-related companies, in addition to the $4.9 billion he has already received for his “losses” on September 11th.

The question on everyone's mind is: Why is Silverstein claiming that airliners destroyed his buildings, when he has already confessed to demolishing at least one of them himself? In the 2002 PBS documentary “America Rebuilds,” Silverstein admitted to complicity in the controlled demolition of WTC-7, a 47-story skyscraper that dropped into its own footprint in 6.5 seconds.

...................The insurers have not mentioned the fact that the World Trade Center Towers were condemned for asbestos in early 2001, just months before Silverstein bought them in July, six weeks prior to their demolition. They have not mentioned that Silverstein doubled the insurance coverage when he purchased the Trade Center. They have not mentioned that Silverstein hardballed his insurers to change the coverage to “cash payout.” They have not mentioned that Silverstein engineered his purchase of the Trade Center through fellow Zionist billionaire Lewis Eisenberg, Chair of the Republican National Committee and head of the New York Port Authority.

Not to mention such advance planning screams "inside job".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's of course referring simply to Silverstein's use of the words "pull it".  
Please allow me to state the above quoted paragraph a little different way.  Or better still let's just let another writer do it...

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down."

I would only add this.  If Silverstein had engineered or help engineer one of the most elaborate and heinous plots in the history of the world,  and knowing that if he admitted it on national television he would be executed and then go down in history alongside Ivan the Terrible and Vlad the Impaler,  I just have to think he would careful not to do it.  Careful enough that the odds on him accidentally doing it,  would be comparable to whatever the odds were on that big powerball jackpot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's of course referring simply to Silverstein's use of the words "pull it".  
Please allow me to state the above quoted paragraph a little different way.  Or better still let's just let another writer do it...

Silverstein's Quote:

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, he was talking to the fire commander

-Fact which is undisputed by either side, both are not in the demolition business

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

He could be lying, right? But here is the corroborating evidence...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down."

I would only add this.  If Silverstein had engineered or help engineer one of the most elaborate and heinous plots in the history of the world,  and knowing that if he admitted it on national television he would be executed and then go down in history alongside Ivan the Terrible and Vlad the Impaler,  I just have to think he would careful not to do it.  Careful enough that the odds on him accidentally doing it,  would be comparable to whatever the odds were on that big powerball jackpot.

Slips of the tongue happen all the time, Bob. Sometimes they're Freudian. Now explain the reporter from the BBC who stood there in front of the cameras overlooking the scene, where Building 7 could clearly been seen standing, and telling the audience that Building 7 had fallen...long before it actually fell.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Tex and Teo,

The BBC responded to this. Please at least read the two reports linked below. I realize that you'll still believe that the BBC is in on the plot, but at least get their side of it too. It's only fair to anybody you believe was a part of the "inside job" to at least give them a hearing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/03/part_of_the_conspiracy_2.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, I'm not going to bother reading how the BBC tried to cover their collective butts. Where would the reporter get the idea that Building 7 had fallen?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
No, I'm not going to bother reading how the BBC tried to cover their collective butts.  Where would the reporter get the idea that Building 7 had fallen?

The second link explains how that happened, but if you go in with the pre-conceived notion that it's a "cover-up", then it probably wouldn't matter that you read it. So it's probably best just to believe the BBC was part of the plot to blow up the world trade center.
Hey as bad as it was it could have been worse. They could have blown up a building which would really piss me off. As far as I'm concerned (and in the opinion of most buffs) the Chrysler Building is the finest skyscraper ever conceived. Thank god Silverstein didn't own that one too because it would have gone down with the others. And when I visited Manhattan for the first time this year it would have been just a memory too. And I would never have gotten the chance to see it person.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Buy storable food and store some fuel and water Bob October may be the dollar collapse...

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://presstv.com/detail/2013/07/15/313839/911-incident-insurance-fraud/

About PressTV

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic cities.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
About PressTV
[/size]

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic cities.

Thanks, markel, for not putting the conspiraloon cartoon up this time and instead doing something to shed some light on this cause I missed that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I read both the links, Bob. Did you read the comments? Very few people are buying that the BBC didn't bother to keep those records...can't exactly remember what their sources were for the tips that day...I'm not even saying they were colluding...someone was feeding the media disinformation. It's an easy thing to do...one source picks up a story and it's repeated either verbatim with some attempt at fact-checking, or with some qualifiers like "we are told"..."sources who spoke on condition of anonymity because they're not authorized to speak on the record"..."officials say"...

----------------------

http://www.american-buddha.com/911.deadwitnesses.htm

Yella

Yella

Nope. The people that participated in this have all been either killed or paid off hugely.

Never forget that money talks except for when is it used to make somebody not talk.

I expect Silverstein to just disappear and never be seen again like Hoffa.

Last edited by Yella on 7/17/2013, 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yella wrote:Nope. The people that participated in this have all been either killed or paid off hugely.

Never forget that money talks except for when is it used to make somebody not talk.

While you're at it, Yella, check out the rest of that site...it's huge.

http://www.american-buddha.com/index.htm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:

That's one of the best most clever sayings I've heard yet. Never heard it before. Awesome. If Ebert was still with us he'd give it two thumbs. But since there aren't any thumbs in those emoticons to the right I'll give it one of these. cheers cheers 

Okay so I can't count. Fuck it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Yella wrote:

That's one of the best most clever sayings I've heard yet.  Never heard it before.  Awesome.  If Ebert was still with us he'd give it two thumbs.  But since there aren't any thumbs in those emoticons to the right I'll give it one of these.  cheers cheers 

Okay so I can't count.  Fuck it.

UH-OH.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

UH-OH.  

I agree if you're thinking what I am. That it's not just how damn clever that saying is, it's just as much the truth in it. And in this case, the literal truth.
But sorry, Charlie, it's not Starkist, it's tuna. Except change "Starkist" to plausible, sensible, not insane, not laughable and common sense, and then I'll buy the "tuna".

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

UH-OH.  

I agree if you're thinking what I am.  That it's not just how damn clever that saying is,  it's just as much the truth in it.  And in this case,  the literal truth.  
But sorry,  Charlie, it's not Starkist,  it's tuna.  Except change "Starkist" to plausible,  sensible,  not insane,  not laughable and common sense,  and then I'll buy the "tuna".

All right, tuna man...I know you can't stay up for this tonight, so watch it tomorrow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum