Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away.

+6
Sal
boards of FL
knothead
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Envision yourself standing at the corner of 17th and Cervantes.  The Pensacola Beach Hilton is about 4 miles away and is visible from that location.
Do you think you could make out somebody jumping from the top of that building?
Well Trump says he can and he did.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/23/politics/donald-trump-9-11-twin-towers/

Frankly,  I think two of the republicans leading in the polls appear to be pathological liars.

dumpcare

Only in America.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Maybe a millennial with perfect vision could see it.  But that old fart has about the same eyesight I do and I could barely see the building let alone the jumpers.  lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Maybe a millennial with perfect vision could see it.  But that old fart has about the same eyesight I do and I could barely see the building let alone the jumpers.  lol

He also said he heard thousands of people cheering on 9/11...

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:Maybe a millennial with perfect vision could see it.  But that old fart has about the same eyesight I do and I could barely see the building let alone the jumpers.  lol

He also said he heard thousands of people cheering on 9/11...

What a Face
LOL, that was the most ridiculous statement he made to me, he witnessed this in Jersey City (across the river) . . . . . . preposterous! His base eats it up!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Correction to the OP post. 

I meant to say 17th and Gregory,  not 17th and Cervantes.  You can't see the beach highrises from 17th and Cervantes.

Plus I was wrong about the distance.  When I plot it with google maps,  the distance from that intersection to the beach Hilton is about 6 miles as the crow flies.

See,  unlike Trump,  when I get something wrong I like to admit it.  lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Donald Trump is comfortably leading in national polls.  Think about that for a second.  When we ask republicans who they feel should be the next president of the United States, Donald Trump - the guy in the video below - is who they select.

This is what it looks like when a political party decides to corner the market on dumb people.

Sal

Sal

I don't want to get the conspiracy mill churning, but there were people arrested and interrogated for celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11.

But, they weren't Muslims, ...

... they were Israelis.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:I don't want to get the conspiracy mill churning, but there were people arrested and interrogated for celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11.

But, they weren't Muslims, ...

... they were Israelis.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

Personally,  I've always believed it was jews and not muslims who blew up the towers.
It makes no sense that a religion of peace would do that.  Much more likely it was the religion of the old testament who did it.

If Trump ever had any clue what he's talking about,  he'd be keeping the jews out of the country,  not muslims.
And if rumors are true,  it's probably because Trump's grandfather's name was actually Goldstein.  He changed it to Trump when he came into the country illegally.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's Trump or Goldstein or whoever he is in his own words...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, converted to Judaism in 2009 before marrying real estate developer Jared Kushner, whom Donald described on stage as a “spectacular guy.”

http://www.algemeiner.com/2015/02/06/donald-trump-on-jewish-daughter-ivanka-this-wasnt-in-the-plan-but-im-very-glad-it-happened-video/#

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I am sure Trump couldn't afford a telescope...

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stanleylondon.com%2Ftheapprentice

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I am sure Trump couldn't afford a telescope...

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stanleylondon.com%2Ftheapprentice

Well that explains it.  He was able to see the jumpers after all.

But the drive-by media will never report that he had a telescope so the American people will never know the truth.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What a pad.  I think I could actually live in that NYC shithole if I had a view like that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah,  after coming to my senses I would never live in that apartment.
It's at the top of this building
If that's not a target for ISIS I don't know what is.  Especially after Goldstein has insulted the muslims so bad.
Goldstein may end up being one of the "jumpers" himself.

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. 143151

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:

And I'm sure he doesn't have a television in his office either Rolling Eyes

C'mon ... everybody knows Trump is prone to run off at his unscripted mouth & exaggerate a bit.   Call it "poetic license" if you want.   It's no big deal so far as I'm concerned.  Just Trump being Trump.   His mouth is gonna sink his candidacy in the end anyway.

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. Hillary

Markle

Markle

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. Wtc9_11_jumpers

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. Wtc9_11_jumpers

You ghoulish bastard. Couldn't you find some shots of the mess their bodies made when they hit the cement below?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. Wtc9_11_jumpers

You ghoulish bastard.  Couldn't you find some shots of the mess their bodies made when they hit the cement below?  

I do love when I have reduced you to the desperation of name calling.

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You ghoulish bastard.  Couldn't you find some shots of the mess their bodies made when they hit the cement below?  

I do love when I have reduced you to the desperation of name calling.

TRUMP/CRUZ 2016!!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is the most remarkable video I have ever seen related to 9/11.  It really gives us the best feel for what it would have been like to be at ground zero.
This video photographer was walking around the base of the Twin Towers after both airliners had struck and before the Towers collapse.
The music you will hear in the background is not something added to the video.  That's the muzak which was heard over the WTC public address system as this was happening. 

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:

Personally,  I've always believed it was jews and not muslims who blew up the towers.

Trump says he watched people jump from the Twin Towers while in his apartment 4 miles away. What-if-wearing-a-tinfoil-hat-is-what-they-want-you-to-do

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:This is the most remarkable video I have ever seen related to 9/11.  It really gives us the best feel for what it would have been like to be at ground zero.
This video photographer was walking around the base of the Twin Towers after both airliners had struck and before the Towers collapse.
The music you will hear in the background is not something added to the video.  That's the muzak which was heard over the WTC public address system as this was happening. 

Horrific! Each time I watch this carnage I feel rage but Boy George got even with them perps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum