Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dead baby beauty pageant...sick laughing ghouls........a-holes.

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:btw

abortions dont really look like that.

they look like what that would look like after being put through a meat grinder.

you know like a big clump of red bloody meat. youd be able to see that it was a infant though if you had to search through it to find parts. youd see little feet, hands, spines, other organs and a smashed head.

Happy sat night.

I rest my case.

Let's get something straight here. You are a medical technologist in a lab w/ a bachelors degree,correct? How does that make you an expert?You do not perform autopsies.You do lab testing on samples from autopies,correct? You do the same thing my sister-in - law does in a hospital. You do testing so I don't see where you get you're an expert?
That is not a 24 week fetus. You can tell by the hand in the picture it is too big to be a 6 month old fetus.

lol ok dreams. youre the expert.

i guess you dont get the size of the head by comparing to the hand. and the angle of the photo makes the body look bigger compared to the head size.

but whatever you say. its not really a argument I care to argue over anyway

out of curiosity ms expert, how old would you say this infant is. and it IS a infant, NOT a fetus btw.

I'm not an expert but apparently you're not either. I don't know how old it is but it is not 24 weeks.Too big. It is not considered a baby until it is born.

A Baby is Born

A newborn baby's foot

At the exact moment of birth a fetus is no longer considered a fetus, but a newborn baby. A newborn baby can breathe without assistance and should be able and ready to suckle from the mother's breast or a bottle.

Read more: Differences Between a Fetus & Newborn | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5468211_differences-between-fetus-newborn.html#ixzz25wBNMCDx

I have bad news for you. I AM a expert.

and when a fetuse reaches 20 weeks it must have a death certificate and be buried.

this infant is not as large in real life as it looks here. I can tell by the size of the head. The angle of the photo is making it look bigger. I often do this when I catch fish, play with the angel to make it look bigger.

and

I dont need to google. I have written many policies on this, I have dealt with the health department on this, I have personally done hundreds of autopsies on infants, fetal remains and even adults.

but even with that said. let me just tell you one more time. most abortions DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. this is most likely a miscariage. most abortions come out in PIECES.

So while I know you may be shocked at how formed a fetus is at such a early age, most people are.

I dont really have anything else to say about it. Ive learned from experiance with you that it doesnt matter what I say. Your right. im wrong Laughing

dreams. I hate it when you make me play hide and seek where you put the damn reply at.

and no. I actually DO autopsies, not just run test on them. autopsy's are just a part of what my profession does. I manage pathology labs and in a hospital that means I am over the morgue. Im in private practice now so thankfully I dont have to do that anymore. I hated it. but enough about me. You were wrong this time and Im not trying to give you a hard time, because most people have the same veiw as you do.

I'm not trying to argue w/ you about this either but medical techs don't do autopsies. You may assist a pathologist in collecting specimens but you don't do autopsies yourself.That's ludicrous to even say that. You have to be a trained forensic technician to even assist w/ autopsies.Do you have a graduate degree?

sorry, but your wrong again.

you dont even need a degree to do autopsies. a person just has to be trained by a pathologist and signed off on to do it. They are called dieners.

im not a deiner, but the fact is I have performed autopsies, with or without a pathologist doesnt matter. Ive seen the babies, fetuses etc. which is the point. YOU HAVNT.

Are you really trying to say you cut open a person and actually do an autopsy? Is that what you're trying to say?

Ive cut them open, Ive pulled the back of someones head over their dead face and taken thier brain out, ive cut the testes off a dead man, Ive pulled organs out and measured them, weighed them, ive sewed them up after placing all the organs back inside after placing them in a bag, bag and all goes in.

NOW WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

are you still saying I am not qualified to say this infant is not 24 weeks? because youve already been shown how big a 24 week old can be.

or do you just want to argue about my profession? Because you seem more interested in what I do now than how it pertains to this topic as usual.

I think if you want to know more about my profession you shold look it up. Ive given you too much info on me as it is. so stfu

Ive cut them open, Ive pulled the back of someones head over their dead face and taken thier brain out,

You did this to dreamsglore, didn't you? That explains a lot. What does pkr stand for? Now we know.

ghandi wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

they look like what that would look like after being put through a meat grinder.

you know like a big clump of red bloody meat. youd be able to see that it was a infant though if you had to search through it to find parts. youd see little feet, hands, spines, other organs and a smashed head.

Happy sat night.

I rest my case.

Let's get something straight here. You are a medical technologist in a lab w/ a bachelors degree,correct? How does that make you an expert?You do not perform autopsies.You do lab testing on samples from autopies,correct? You do the same thing my sister-in - law does in a hospital. You do testing so I don't see where you get you're an expert?
That is not a 24 week fetus. You can tell by the hand in the picture it is too big to be a 6 month old fetus.

i guess you dont get the size of the head by comparing to the hand. and the angle of the photo makes the body look bigger compared to the head size.

out of curiosity ms expert, how old would you say this infant is. and it IS a infant, NOT a fetus btw.

I'm not an expert but apparently you're not either. I don't know how old it is but it is not 24 weeks.Too big. It is not considered a baby until it is born.

A Baby is Born

A newborn baby's foot

At the exact moment of birth a fetus is no longer considered a fetus, but a newborn baby. A newborn baby can breathe without assistance and should be able and ready to suckle from the mother's breast or a bottle.

Read more: Differences Between a Fetus & Newborn | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5468211_differences-between-fetus-newborn.html#ixzz25wBNMCDx

and when a fetuse reaches 20 weeks it must have a death certificate and be buried.

this infant is not as large in real life as it looks here. I can tell by the size of the head. The angle of the photo is making it look bigger. I often do this when I catch fish, play with the angel to make it look bigger.

and

I dont need to google. I have written many policies on this, I have dealt with the health department on this, I have personally done hundreds of autopsies on infants, fetal remains and even adults.

but even with that said. let me just tell you one more time. most abortions DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. this is most likely a miscariage. most abortions come out in PIECES.

So while I know you may be shocked at how formed a fetus is at such a early age, most people are.

I dont really have anything else to say about it. Ive learned from experiance with you that it doesnt matter what I say. Your right. im wrong Laughing

dreams. I hate it when you make me play hide and seek where you put the damn reply at.

and no. I actually DO autopsies, not just run test on them. autopsy's are just a part of what my profession does. I manage pathology labs and in a hospital that means I am over the morgue. Im in private practice now so thankfully I dont have to do that anymore. I hated it. but enough about me. You were wrong this time and Im not trying to give you a hard time, because most people have the same veiw as you do.

I'm not trying to argue w/ you about this either but medical techs don't do autopsies. You may assist a pathologist in collecting specimens but you don't do autopsies yourself.That's ludicrous to even say that. You have to be a trained forensic technician to even assist w/ autopsies.Do you have a graduate degree?

you dont even need a degree to do autopsies. a person just has to be trained by a pathologist and signed off on to do it. They are called dieners.

im not a deiner, but the fact is I have performed autopsies, with or without a pathologist doesnt matter. Ive seen the babies, fetuses etc. which is the point. YOU HAVNT.

Are you really trying to say you cut open a person and actually do an autopsy? Is that what you're trying to say?

Ive cut them open, Ive pulled the back of someones head over their dead face and taken thier brain out, ive cut the testes off a dead man, Ive pulled organs out and measured them, weighed them, ive sewed them up after placing all the organs back inside after placing them in a bag, bag and all goes in.

are you still saying I am not qualified to say this infant is not 24 weeks? because youve already been shown how big a 24 week old can be.

or do you just want to argue about my profession? Because you seem more interested in what I do now than how it pertains to this topic as usual.

I think if you want to know more about my profession you shold look it up. Ive given you too much info on me as it is. so stfu

Ive cut them open, Ive pulled the back of someones head over their dead face and taken thier brain out,

You did this to dreamsglore, didn't you? That explains a lot. What does pkr stand for? Now we know.

Are you really 68? And you were threatening people? LOL! You're nothing but an old bag of wind!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Ok dimented one. What does this have to do with threats?
And who did I threaten?
And you need to up your meds again. Whatever you are on now ain't working.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Happy sat night.

I rest my case.

A Baby is Born

A newborn baby's foot

and

Are you really 68? And you were threatening people? LOL! You're nothing but an old bag of wind!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum