Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another white cop shoots and murders a black suspect in the back.

+7
nadalfan
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
othershoe1030
KarlRove
Sal
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

You obviously have never done a takedown on someone larger than you who is resisting. Why don't you also show where the first cop couldn't get him to comply? Hmmm. I know exactly why.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:You obviously have never done a takedown on someone larger than you who is resisting. Why don't you also show where the first cop couldn't get him to comply? Hmmm. I know exactly why.

You obviously don't know what the term 'resisting' means.

The video shows the cops taking the guy down to the ground, at which point he basically gives up. Meanwhile, one cop continues to apply the choke hold even though the man is no longer resisting. That cop continued to do that until the man passed away.

It is simply amazing that we can literally have this on video, and yet there are still people who are so...cognitively challenged...that they can't make sense of what the flickering images and audio are showing them.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
KarlRove wrote:by boards of FL Today at 3:47 pm
nadalfan wrote:

Imagine if there had been no video; the conversation would be very different

I suspect some will still find a way to justify this, even with video, just as they were able to justify the guy who was choked out in New York on video.

Well, he shouldn't have been selling cigarettes illegally.
-----
He shouldn't have been selling cigarettes illegally and most of all he should not have resisted arrest.

You conveniently left out the part that there was a female, black sergeant at the scene and supervising the takedown.

Just like I said.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've decided that when I return home tomorrow I'm going to put a sign on my front door saying "NO BURGLARS, ROBBERS, COPS OR OTHER VIOLENT THUGS ARE WELCOME ON THIS PROPERTY. I' M ARMED SO CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum