Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Supremacist Suspect in Kansas Mass Shooting Was Once Arrested "Mid-Act" with Black Male Prostitute

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/04/24/frazier_glenn_miller_was_arrested_with_black_male_prostitute.html

ABC has a detailed story today on the background of Frazier Glenn Miller, the white supremacist arrested for the shooting death of three people near a Jewish community center and retirement home in Kansas. In the 1980s Miller was briefly a fugitive after his white supremacist pseudo-military group announced a "war" on minorities. He was caught and quickly became a witness against his associates. Authorities then began looking into his past:
In the course of their investigation, authorities also learned the stunning details of Miller’s arrest a year earlier. Raleigh police officers had caught Miller in the back seat of a vehicle, in mid-act with a black male prostitute masquerading as a woman.
The site Raw Story also reported this incident in a piece last week on Miller's potential involvement in the unsolved 1987 murder of three men at an adult bookstore in North Carolina that was known for its "gay clientele":

That account is buttressed by a 2013 phone conversation with Miller recorded by the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Heidi Beirich. During the call, Beirich asks him about being arrested at one point in the company of a “black transvestite.” Miller bragged that he had a “violent history of going around picking up ni**ers and beating the hell out of ‘em, particularly ni**er f**gots.” When he was arrested with the transvestite, he claimed he was planning to “whip his ass.”

jim scott

Now thats why that dude had so much anger, he got caught midway without finishi.g up, he musta felt that he paid but didnt get what he paid for, he 'll never get a head with that anger problem.

2seaoat

Frank Collins the Nazi portrayed in the Blues Brothers was arrested as a pedophile.......people who have these sick ideologies are deeply troubled individuals who are trying to justify their failures.

jim scott

To 2SEAOAT, I AGREE 100 %

I see you're new to the forum, Jim Scott. How nice.

jim scott

Thank you, discussion forums are real new to me, in fact this is the 1 st one. I hope to be able to give good feedback on diff topics, and get some back too. .

You better have a thick skin now. Don't let me or them run you off.

jim scott

I hear you, i wont step on anybodies toes, so to speak, if they dont step on mine. But all in all, im seeing how the forum is and understand theirs alot of members that been here awhile. Ive seen alot of interesting topics and comments so far , i hope to be able to add to it.

Cut the guy some slack. They all look alike...Gee......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why is this in politics....should be in racism or KKK or homo or even general !...you folks are hopeless !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum