Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Texas Cop Murders Black Woman In Her Own Home!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Deep in heartless Texas. First the black guy shot in his own home by a white cop lady. Then the black neighbor who testified against the white cop turns up shot to death. With a wound in his mouth the way the mafia deals with witnesses who dare testify against mob figures. Now an innocent black woman is shot in her own home by a white cop who didn't even announce himself. I hear "perceived threat" coming from a lot of LEO's to justify their murderous actions. What next? Will people wearing MAGA hats turn up blasted away because everyone knows they are at the very least a "perceived threat". Oh I forgot, in Florida you don't even have to be a police officer to stalk and shoot black people dead. NEVER MIND!

zsomething

Being a cop should not be a job for cowards. Somehow, it seems to have become one. Too many law enforcement officers now are so frightened that they can't even risk a moment to find out what's going on before they just open fire on someone.

What's weird is... it doesn't even take that much courage. I've been in a couple of situations where I could have shot someone, and didn't do it. I let a guy steal a gas can once (I'm sure I told that story before) because it's not worth killing a guy over a gas can. Could I have said I felt threatened? Sure -- dude was invading my property. I didn't see a weapon him but I assume he was armed, or he'd be a fool to be doing what he was doing. But... just wasn't worth it. And I'm not even a cop who volunteered to get in such situations.

The police, because of their cowardice, are becoming more of a threat than the people they're trying to stop. Before you "defend yourself" you need to actually be damn certain you're under some kind of threat. You can't be so jittery that you mistake a cup of ice cream for a weapon or whatever. There's no excuse for this.

Cops need to weed out the timid and "over-eager" and get them off their forces. When you take that job, you should be more willing to risk being a dead cop than a murderer of an innocent civilian.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Arrested, in jail, and charged with murder!

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Arrested, in jail, and charged with murder!

White Texas Cop Murders Black Woman In Her Own Home!  Joanie10

Telstar

Telstar

Imagine the nightmare that the victims nephew is going through. How can he help growing up with outrage and hatred against white people and cops? I'm sure nobody will have any problem with the black community building a wall between themselves and the corrupt, murdering Texas police. You know, like the one the lily white Texans want to build to keep them safe from pesky immigrants. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:Imagine the nightmare that the victims nephew is going through. How can he help growing up with outrage and hatred against white people and cops? I'm sure nobody will have any problem with the black community building a wall between themselves and the corrupt, murdering Texas police. You know, like the one the lily white Texans want to build to keep them safe from pesky immigrants. Twisted Evil

Not everyone from Texas is right-wing...not by a long stretch.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:Imagine the nightmare that the victims nephew is going through. How can he help growing up with outrage and hatred against white people and cops? I'm sure nobody will have any problem with the black community building a wall between themselves and the corrupt, murdering Texas police. You know, like the one the lily white Texans want to build to keep them safe from pesky immigrants. Twisted Evil

Not everyone from Texas is right-wing...not by a long stretch.  

No indeed. Let's hope the oppressed victims remember that when in the words of the rapist judge Kavanaugh " What goes around, comes around". Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum