Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i was trying to look up something about obama and I got this from google

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To continue, please type the characters below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About this page

Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service. The block will expire shortly after those requests stop. In the meantime, solving the above CAPTCHA will let you continue to use our services.

This traffic may have been sent by malicious software, a browser plug-in, or a script that sends automated requests. If you share your network connection, ask your administrator for help — a different computer using the same IP address may be responsible. Learn more

Sometimes you may be asked to solve the CAPTCHA if you are using advanced terms that robots are known to use, or sending requests very quickly.
IP address:
Time: 2012-09-08T01:58:40Z
URL: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=ie9&q=bing&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-Address&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&rlz=1I7TSNP_enUS498

FEMA hut here I come

[img]i was trying to look up something about obama and I got this from google 02766916[/img]

2seaoat

Your internet connection was possibly going through a proxy server which was suspicious and google will give you characters to verify. You have to understand that a proxy server could bomb a google ad word campaign and cost a competitor thousands of dollars and not one dollar of the money being spent is legitimate consumers looking for a product.

It is not something sinister.....just good old fashion protection of the their bottom line. They do not want rankings to be artificially manipulated by a proxy server. Check with your service provider if something has changed.

2seaoat wrote:Your internet connection was possibly going through a proxy server which was suspicious and google will give you characters to verify. You have to understand that a proxy server could bomb a google ad word campaign and cost a competitor thousands of dollars and not one dollar of the money being spent is legitimate consumers looking for a product.

It is not something sinister.....just good old fashion protection of the their bottom line. They do not want rankings to be artificially manipulated by a proxy server. Check with your service provider if something has changed.

ive noticed that my home lap top occassionally is a proxy. im using wi fi that i pay for. i only know this sbecause im fascinated with the whos online thing here and soetimes it shows me somewhere else.

2seaoat

When I am using my phone as a local network.....i can often get some crazy ips, and sometimes I go to a tower 10 miles from where I am.....I simply do not understand how the phone when used as a modem is pretty dynamic at times and seems to be routing through a proxy server.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum