Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi Panel Summons Clinton. Under oath and transcribed, Congress wants to hear straight from the horses mouth.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Under oath and transcribed, Congress wants to hear straight from the horses mouth.

Benghazi panel summons Clinton

By Susan Ferrechio  | March 31, 2015 | 11:13 am

A House panel Tuesday formally requested Hillary Clinton to testify about the private server and email account she used while serving as secretary of state.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi, sent a request to Clinton's personal attorney, David E. Kendall, requesting that Clinton appear before the committee no later than May 1 for a transcribed interview about the server and email.

[...]

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2562301

Word heating up about congress demanding the emails from Hillary Clinton's staff as well.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's a perjury trap. They already know the answers and want to see if she will fess up. This ought to be a hoot.

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2016, everyone!

polecat

polecat

Obama was willing to trade 1 deserter for 5 terrorists!" said the guy who was willing to trade 4486 dead soldiers for 1 dead Saddam.- John Fugelsang

2seaoat

Word heating up about congress demanding the emails from Hillary Clinton's staff as well.

That should have been done two years ago. This is not an investigation. It is a political witch hunt......Gomer is going to be rude and let Hillary know he is a lawyer......but let me help you.....Mrs. Clinton.....would you be willing to turn over your server to this committee. Yes, I would. Are you going to make any requests in regard to your personal emails? No, Gomer, I believe counsel reviewed my emails, sorted the government business, and deleted my private emails. I did not participate in choosing emails or deleting emails, and being that you failed to serve a subpoena on my private server for two years, and I still have not received the same, counsel made the deletions. So Please take the server Gomer.

Checkmate........reliance on legal counsel is not a crime where the client had NO knowledge of any violation of the law, nor had the intent to evade the law.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum