Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keystone Cops on House Benghazi Panel Carlessly 'Out' CIA Source in their Quest to 'Get' Clinton

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Benghazi panel outs CIA source, then tries to cover its tracks

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/house-benghazi-committee-chairman-trey-gowdy-200901550.html

The Republican-led House Select Committee on Benghazi hastily deleted the name of a high-level Libyan defector from one of its public releases on Monday, shortly after Yahoo News reported the panel had inadvertently revealed the defector’s name in an effort to embarrass Hillary Clinton.

The disclosure, followed by the quick wiping out of the name of ex-Libyan foreign minister Moussa Koussa (who had defected and become a source for the CIA on Libya), once again put the panel on the defensive on the eve of Thursday’s slated testimony from Clinton.

The incident was especially awkward for GOP chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy because just two weeks ago he had sought to make an issue over Clinton’s handling of an email that contained Koussa’s name.

When it comes down to it, Trey Gowdy is seriously a lightweight......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

i have to find a tv Thursday and see if Cspan is carrying this hearing. I am certain Gomer will tell us at least twice that he was a lawyer.....he also is going to say something about Hillary being a lawyer. It is comical. If he was smart he would not overplay his hand and stick entirely to the Benghazi attack, but nope, as I have posted before I think this guy may be a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome.........I have seen it repeatedly and his physical look screams the same, and when combined with his inability to send out timely subpoenas, conducting the longest political hearing in house history, and the constant blunders.........he seems to be the only one who takes himself seriously.

It just comes off as pathetic and desperate to attack personally an accomplished former federal prosecutor.

We all know the devotion you have for your dear leader hillary... try not to drool all over your keyboard though.

2seaoat

What personal attack. Fetal Alcohol syndrome is an objective spectrum which has real world consequences. He and the committee are tilted and absurd. His condition is not his fault, but to deny he does not meet the objective science is putting your head in the sand. People with disabilities should have every opportunity to serve this country, but I do not want my third baseman, my surgeon, or the guy who is wasting almost six million dollars on a bumbling committee, to have a disability which contributes to wasted committee time and throwing money down the rabbit hole.

Here we have a great SIN tactic deployed by Z and Seaoat to defend Herr Hillary.

S-Shift the blame

I- Ignore the facts

N- Name call

Neither of the aforementioned clowns own up to the fact that Hillary is guilty of breaking the Espionage Act and will ignore the truth and try to denigrate Gowdy as a way to distract the low info voters that they are correct.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:and try to denigrate Gowdy as a way to distract the low info voters that they are correct.

And we know you have a man-crush on Representative Gowdy......  You must be one of those GOP closet-queens....

Oh, and I suppose you consider yourself to be a "high information voter?" Please pardon me while I chuckle a bit.... Yes there is a lot of information packed into the wingnut blogs where YOU get all of the inside stuff---from rags like Chicks on the Right, Gateway Pundit, Conservative Tribune, the Weekly Standard, etc.  

You are the epitome of someone who is so deeply programmed that there is no hope for you....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum