Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I guess they found out stupid in Pensacola did not work.....lets try the Texas courts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judge-stalls-obamas-executive-action-on-immigration/ar-BBhELqL

familiar story....same result.

The president can't just wave his magic wand and turn illegal into legal... neither can the doj.

2seaoat

The president can't just wave his magic wand and turn illegal into legal... neither can the doj.

Duh.....prosecutorial discretion......hey gomer.....Andy did not issue a ticket to floyd for going six miles over the speed limit....Barney filed suit......he did not file in North Carolina.....He heard that Judge Vinson in Pensacola tends to his flowers and actually thought the ACA was unconstitutional because of the interstate commerce clause.....but he and the folks who picked Pensacola were laughed off the national stage.....So Barney picked Texas.....where going 1 MPH over the speed limit without the discretion of Andy, there must be a ticket issued.....because Andy cannot turn illegal into legal.....However, Barney has had more important things to do......it is rumored he has cornered Otis in Northern Michigan where after chasing him all over the country because being drunk is illegal, he found him with his tongue stuck to the flagpole with his laptop frozen on the Pensacola Discussion Forum.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The butthurt is flowing through Seaoat!

2seaoat

The butthurt is flowing through Seaoat!

Yep, I remember you saying the same when I dissected Judge Vinson's decision using the Interstate Commerce Clause to attack the constitutionality of the ACA.......I loved the old PNJ, because I am pretty sure old Judge Vinson actually responded to my posts, trying to justify stupid.....yep you sure are having a hard time learning that you do not read through your asz and that a butthurt is not being full of knowledge, and that actual knowledge must be absorbed by the brain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum