Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chupacabra found in Texas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 1:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chupacabra found in Texas 0512d0c0-bc33-11e3-9e52-6baf07ff68e2_hairless-raccoon-Humane-Society-of-Vero-Beach-and-Indian-River-County

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/couple-who-claimed-they-caught-a-live-chupacabra--chooses-to-have-the-animal-euthanized-195957358.html

2Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Re: Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 2:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:Chupacabra found in Texas 0512d0c0-bc33-11e3-9e52-6baf07ff68e2_hairless-raccoon-Humane-Society-of-Vero-Beach-and-Indian-River-County

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/couple-who-claimed-they-caught-a-live-chupacabra--chooses-to-have-the-animal-euthanized-195957358.html

Is that a big ass animal or a real small cage?

3Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Re: Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 2:39 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:

Is that a big ass animal or a real small cage?

This will give you some perspective on the size of the cage and the animal inside it.

Chupacabra found in Texas Still10

in other words it's about the size of a raccoon so it's probably that hairless raccoon they mention.

4Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Re: Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 4:09 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

I read it aas a raccoon with mange and was out down because it was suffering.

5Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Re: Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 6:45 pm

I wonder how it tasted?

6Chupacabra found in Texas Empty Re: Chupacabra found in Texas 4/5/2014, 9:47 pm

PkrBum wrote:I wonder how it tasted?

No yuk! I'm not eating it.

who knew raccoons looked like weird chiwawas with no hair.

The legend continues..........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum