Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I love Texas

+4
cool1
2seaoat
Yella
knothead
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I love Texas Empty I love Texas 3/23/2013, 11:09 pm

You can actually purchase a GUN (handgun) and take it home that day.

2I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 7:36 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You can actually purchase a GUN (handgun) and take it home that day.

The instant check system seems to work alright but we have now been conditioned that the three day waiting period is more effective...

3I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:19 am

knothead

knothead

No country for old men . . . . . .

4I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:23 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You can actually purchase a GUN (handgun) and take it home that day.

that's cool, can you just drive there and pick one up or do you have to live there?

5I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:49 am

Chrissy wrote:

that's cool, can you just drive there and pick one up or do you have to live there?

Don't they issue you one when you enter?....

6I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:54 am

If you have a CCP you can do the same here.

7I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 11:44 am

nochain wrote:

And if you don't have one be careful coming through Alabama with it..

8I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 4:07 pm

Yella

Yella

Guns spelled backwards is snug. Mine definitely makes me feel safe.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

9I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 4:28 pm

2seaoat

The Texas Panhandle is the armpit of the nation..........actually, I have no redeeming characteristic for Texas.........San Antonio is almost bearable, but I threw a rod in San Antonio......so yea.......get your gun and move to Texas.

10I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:02 pm

Chrissy wrote:

You have to be a resident, but I am on PCS orders so that counts.

11I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 8:03 pm

nochain wrote:

Yes, but I don't and that makes it better.

12I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 9:28 pm

cool1

cool1

I heard you can purchase a gun from gun show and take it home the same day--do you know if they do background checks at gun shows ? I heard they did not but does anyone know?

13I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 9:39 pm

bizguy

cool1 wrote:I heard you can purchase a gun from gun show and take it home the same day--do you know if they do background checks at gun shows ? I heard they did not but does anyone know?

There is nothing special about buying a gun at a gun show. If the seller is engaged in the business of selling guns for a living then they are required under federal law to have a FFL and conduct a background check. If the seller is not a dealer (ie, just an ordinary citizen conducting a private transaction) then a background check is not required.

14I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/25/2013, 9:41 pm

cool1 wrote:I heard you can purchase a gun from gun show and take it home the same day--do you know if they do background checks at gun shows ? I heard they did not but does anyone know?

Hand guns are a 5 day wait in Florida unless you have CCP. Now a sale from a private citizen (any gun) or when buying a long gun from a vendor is pay and go once you come back OK by the FDLE (takes half an hour).

15I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 1:04 pm

Yella

Yella

All Texans are issued an assault rifle permit at birth. Almost all women pack heat so don't mess with them OR Texas.

16I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 3:30 pm

Sal

Sal

Yella wrote:

All Texans are issued an assault rifle permit at birth. Almost all women pack heat so don't mess with them OR Texas.

I love Texas Tumblr10

17I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 5:38 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:

I love Texas Tumblr10

Perhaps Abortion Doctors would think twice....what about the Doctor killing live birth babies? Where is he on the news?

18I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 8:48 pm

Yella

Yella

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:

I love Texas Tumblr10

LOLs with extreme prejudice. Sal. you may be sillier than I am.

19I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 9:48 pm

Sal

Sal

Yella wrote:
Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:

I love Texas Tumblr10

LOLs with extreme prejudice. Sal. you may be sillier than I am.

Nobody's sillier than you, Yella.

That's what I love about you.

20I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/26/2013, 9:51 pm

Sal wrote:
Yella wrote:

I love Texas Tumblr10

That's the most awesome photoshop I have ever seen.

21I love Texas Empty A Texas dog on Pensacola beach 3/27/2013, 11:29 am

Yella

Yella

I love Texas A_texa15

22I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/27/2013, 7:19 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

bizguy wrote:

There is nothing special about buying a gun at a gun show. If the seller is engaged in the business of selling guns for a living then they are required under federal law to have a FFL and conduct a background check. If the seller is not a dealer (ie, just an ordinary citizen conducting a private transaction) then a background check is not required.

Do you see how that could be a problem?

23I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/27/2013, 8:53 pm

Id move to texas but they just don't have enough trees for me. lots of jobs there for me, hot air dry.

but to be honest, too many Mexicans. I don't like it when I cant speak the language. mkes me feel like they talking about me Crying or Very sad

24I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/27/2013, 8:54 pm

Chrissy wrote:Id move to texas but they just don't have enough trees for me. lots of jobs there for me, hot air dry.

but to be honest, too many Mexicans. I don't like it when I cant speak the language. mkes me feel like they talking about me Crying or Very sad

Texas is like being deployed LOL. I hate the dry air. I have had boogers in my nose everymorning that bleed when I blow them out for the last 6 months. Serious.

25I love Texas Empty Re: I love Texas 3/27/2013, 9:04 pm

Texas has hot dry air in Galveston? No trees at Lake O the Pines? Who knew?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum