Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul slams Bush

+7
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Sal
dumpcare
KarlRove
othershoe1030
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 6:38 pm

knothead

knothead

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I like much of what he says... but I would prefer someone with a stronger record. A campaign pitch is easy.

I guess the American people proved with obama they could care less about the stronger record.

At least Paul may be able to work with the congress and senate.

This Congress? Now that is some scary shit . . . .

27Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 7:40 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by Floridatexan Today at 3:19 pm
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rand Paul has a little bit of his daddy in him. I'd have to hear more of his positions. I am still a registered "R" and would cross back if the right candidate surfaced.

Cross back for what? Most of the GOP candidates are either under indictment or under investigation. Rand Paul is a raving "libertarian" lunatic just like his father.
------
Anyone not a Democrap is a lunatic to you. Most folks already think that in regards to you as well. RP might be good. It sure can't hurt to try and elect someone with different ideas

Considering Rand Paul's opposition to foreign wars, your statement about liking him is bewildering, to say the least!

28Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 8:11 pm

I'm pleased that a plurality are willing to listen to a divergent idea. But I'm not sure rand has proven himself yet.

Luckily we are a political light year from substantive decisions.

29Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 8:19 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:I'm pleased that a plurality are willing to listen to a divergent idea. But I'm not sure rand has proven himself yet.

Luckily we are a political light year from substantive decisions.

I think Paul has no chance whatsoever . . . . he'll never make it through the right wing gamut!

30Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 10:50 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Rand Paul has a little bit of his daddy in him. I'd have to hear more of his positions. I am still a registered "R" and would cross back if the right candidate surfaced.

Cross back for what? Most of the GOP candidates are either under indictment or under investigation. Rand Paul is a raving "libertarian" lunatic just like his father.
------
Anyone not a Democrap is a lunatic to you. Most folks already think that in regards to you as well. RP might be good. It sure can't hurt to try and elect someone with different ideas

Considering Rand Paul's opposition to foreign wars, your statement about liking him is bewildering, to say the least!

That might be a real plus in my book. He would also push back against the influence of AIPAC, which is another plus in my book. I also think he might take deficit reduction more seriously, and all points of the budget-compass might feel the razor at least a little bit, including special interests who currently feel untouchable.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

31Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 11:04 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

------

That might be a real plus in my book. He would also push back against the influence of AIPAC, which is another plus in my book. I also think he might take deficit reduction more seriously, and all points of the budget-compass might feel the razor at least a little bit, including special interests who currently feel untouchable.

Do you remember having a conversation with me about Ron Paul and how he would take a sledgehammer to the government, not a scalpel? In that way, both Ron and Rand are on the same page. Rand has been pandering to Israel; I don't know how you've missed that.

32Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 1/31/2015, 11:13 pm

Sal

Sal

Jebus Crist, what a bunch of saps.

I guess you get what you deserve.

33Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 2/1/2015, 4:47 pm

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:He's been on every side of every issue.

They won't need any other candidates at the debates.

He can just debate his previous positions.

What are the issues he's switched positions on?

Funding Israel, domestic drone use, the Civil Rights Act, illegal immigration remedies, accepting money from lobbyists, military intervention aimed at ISIS, military intervention in Crimea, birth control coverage, etc, etc, etc ...

34Paul slams Bush - Page 2 Empty Re: Paul slams Bush 2/1/2015, 10:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:He's been on every side of every issue.

They won't need any other candidates at the debates.

He can just debate his previous positions.

What are the issues he's switched positions on?

Funding Israel, domestic drone use, the Civil Rights Act, illegal immigration remedies, accepting money from lobbyists, military intervention aimed at ISIS, military intervention in Crimea, birth control coverage, etc, etc, etc ...

I think you forgot one...they're taking our DONUTS...because the FDA apparently banned trans-fats...the kind that clog your arteries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum