Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Private sector jobs added during Bush I: 1,510,000

Private sector jobs added during Bush II: (463,000)

Total private sector jobs added through 12 years of both Bush terms: 1,047,000

Private sector jobs added in 2014 alone: 2,859,000

All numbers are from bls.gov.

2seaoat

That is a stunning statistic.   When our country is being stolen, jobs disappear, and when America is rebuilding, private sector jobs grow.  Any rational voter in America sees a clear choice for our children, grandchildren, and the vitality of America.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:That is a stunning statistic.   When our country is being stolen, jobs disappear, and when America is rebuilding, private sector jobs grow.  Any rational voter in America sees a clear choice for our children, grandchildren, and the vitality of America.

It is even more stunning when you consider the fact that Bush II inherited a government structured for perennial surplus and over the course of eight years, three tax cuts, two wars, and a medicare prescription drug plan, turned that into the largest budget deficit in US history.  

One would think that if we're going to change course from perennial surplus to largest budget deficit in US history, we would at least get some jobs back in return.  But, alas, we lost over 400,000 jobs during the Bush II years.  That is about as piss poor as it gets.

Contrast that with the Obama administration.  We have seen the most rapid rate of deficit reduction since WWII, as the budget shortfall that Obama inherited has been slashed by nearly 70%.  And during that time, 8,534,000 private sector jobs have been added to the economy.

Stunning indeed!

boards of FL

boards of FL

One more interesting tidbit.

Total private sector jobs added to the economy in the last six months: 1,040,000

Ouch!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yeah, bra!  Like, totally!  The only reason that, like, Hussein Obama is destroying the Bush family in private sector jobs is, like, the dot com bubble.  Like, only statist sheeple believe otherwise.  Like, the tyrannical government like, imposed a dictator in power and then we, like, had the dot com bubble, or something, and that, like, gave Obama a bunch of jobs and took jobs away from Bush I and Bush II.  LIke, when we see all fo these jobs, it's really just the dot com bubble, and, like, Obama stealing jobs from the Bush family, brah.

Last edited by boards of FL on 7/30/2015, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sal

Sal

I kinda feel bad for random internet guy.

Usually, Markle and PeeDawg and Spread Eagle are there to help shoulder the load, but with PeeDawg and Eagle AWOL and Markle wandering around in the tall grass talking to himself ...

sheesh, ...

... that's an enormous burden of stupid for just one imbecile.

http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Full-Time-vs-Part-Time-Employment.php

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Full-Time-vs-Part-Time-Employment.php

OK.  I'll bite.  What is the point here?

Yes, part-time work has fallen significantly during the Obama administration.

And your point is....?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Private sector jobs added during Bush I: 1,510,000

Show us the link to those specific sites.

Now TRY to be real. You know, compare apples with apples.

You can't, I know you can't it is against your character.

Semi-retired President Obama has been in office for 6 years and 7 months.

Show us the number of jobs gained during the first 6 years and 7 months of President Bush's administration.

Come on BoardsofFL, step up and show us your stuff!

Or...as always...just weasel away in the dark.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

Now TRY to be real.  You know, compare apples with apples.

Show us the number of jobs gained during the first 6 years and 7 months of President Bush's administration.

The stats come from bls.gov, which I clearly stated.  I'm not able to link directly to them due to the way in which their database works.  That said, I'll give you directions, though I suspect navigating your way through this website to the data may be outside of your scope, Ole' Man Markle.

Nevertheless, here goes.

1.  Click on this link:  www.bls.gov

2.  Hover over the tab that reads "Subjects" and wait for a drop down menu to appear.  When it does, click on "National Unemployment Rate"

3.  Scroll down to the section that reads "Historical News Release Tables' and click on the tables icon that appears next to "Historical 'B' Tables"

4.  Click on "1.  Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail"

5.  Check the box in the "Seasonally adjusted" column for "Total Private" and then click "Retrieve data"

6.  And there you are.  I'm assuming that from there you can figure out how to employ subtraction in order to calculate the change in private sector jobs over various time periods (likely a mistake on my part, but then again, I doubt you'll make it to step 6 regardless)

Regarding your question about jobs and the whole six years seven months thing.

Private sector jobs January 2001: 111,861,000
Private sector jobs June 2007: 115,754,000

Net change in private sector jobs: 3,893,000

Private sector jobs January 2009: 111,398,000
Private sector jobs June 2015: 119,932,000

Net change in private sector jobs: 8,534,000

So to answer your question, Markle, if we simply forget about the terrible recession and massive job loss that occurred at the end of the Bush administration...but at the same time leave all of that negative influence in Obama's numbers....we see that we still have had over twice as much private sector jobs growth under Obama.

Got that, Ole' Man Markle?  Are we good here now?

Here you go.  I now you're only allowed 3 of these per day, but go ahead and have another. Now take that and enjoy it over there in your rocking chair. The nurse will be by with your meds shortly.

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:http://www.advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/Full-Time-vs-Part-Time-Employment.php

And your point is....?

You know the point. Let me be a bit more clear for you.

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II Full-Time-vs-Part-time-16-plus-since-2000_zpsv6dhye3d

2seaoat

Geez.....we need to get a seeing eye dog for Mr. Markle.  The recession will cause part timers, but also most of my retired friends are working part time having taken early retirement now that they can secure health care.  They just keep themselves busy.  Close to 10k babyboomers a day are retiring and most of those still work a few hours.  These people are happy and fulfilled.  President Obama with the elimination of the preexisting condition restriction on health care has allowed people to take early retirement and still work a few hours and get their pensions, IRAs, and social security.   I am one of those folks still working in two businesses, and having a great deal of job enjoyment knowing I no longer have to work 40 hours.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II Image010

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

And your point is....?

You know the point.  Let me be a bit more clear for you.

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II Full-Time-vs-Part-time-16-plus-since-2000_zpsv6dhye3d

All you did was confirm what I just said. Part time work has fallen significantly since Obama took office. The point there is...? Is it your intent to show that the economy has improved and, as a result, less people are working part time due to economic reasons? Because that is what you just did.

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Now TRY to be real.  You know, compare apples with apples.

The stats come from bls.gov, which I clearly stated.  I'm not able to link directly to them due to the way in which their database works.  That said, I'll give you directions, though I suspect navigating your way through this website to the data may be outside of your scope, Ole' Man Markle.

Nevertheless, here goes.

1.  Click on this link:  www.bls.gov

2.  Hover over the tab that reads "Subjects" and wait for a drop down menu to appear.  When it does, click on "National Unemployment Rate"

3.  Scroll down to the section that reads "Historical News Release Tables' and click on the tables icon that appears next to "Historical 'B' Tables"

4.  Click on "1.  Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail"

5.  Check the box in the "Seasonally adjusted" column for "Total Private" and then click "Retrieve data"

6.  And there you are.  I'm assuming that from there you can figure out how to employ subtraction in order to calculate the change in private sector jobs over various time periods (likely a mistake on my part, but then again, I doubt you'll make it to step 6 regardless)

Regarding your question about jobs and the whole six years seven months thing.

Private sector jobs January 2001: 111,861,000
Private sector jobs June 2007: 115,754,000

Net change in private sector jobs: 3,893,000

Private sector jobs January 2009: 111,398,000
Private sector jobs June 2015: 119,932,000

Net change in private sector jobs: 8,534,000

So to answer your question, Markle, if we simply forget about the terrible recession and massive job loss that occurred at the end of the Bush administration...but at the same time leave all of that negative influence in Obama's numbers....we see that we still have had over twice as much private sector jobs growth under Obama.

Got that, Ole' Man Markle?  Are we good here now?

Here you go.  I now you're only allowed 3 of these per day, but go ahead and have another.  Now take that and enjoy it over there in your rocking chair.  The nurse will be by with your meds shortly.

Nearly three times as many private sector jobs were added to the economy during 2014 alone than during the entire 12 years of Bush I and Bush II Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Have you nothing to say in response to this, Markle? To use your own words...

Come on Markle, step up and show us your stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum