Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber cross-dressing

+2
PBulldog2
Slicef18
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 7:25 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:come to think of it... i do pretend to be a progressive sometimes... and I'm better at that than most progressives. but i wouldn't bother creating another user.

There must be something wrong with me. I dont know how to be anyone other than me:(

writ large got me going on that... pretty funny dude. is he a member here?

27cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 7:36 pm

PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:come to think of it... i do pretend to be a progressive sometimes... and I'm better at that than most progressives. but i wouldn't bother creating another user.

There must be something wrong with me. I dont know how to be anyone other than me:(

I have no idea. I always thought writ was boards, just like tbone was boards

28cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:20 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy8 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I have no idea. I always thought writ was boards, just like tbone was boards

And here I always thought Writ was Writ, except on Thursdays, when he was a hippie liberal. Now where the heck is he? Question

29cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:36 pm

2seaoat wrote:I only did one sock in my 7 years on the old PNJ forum. I decided to be Ben Franklin and pretend to be a woman. Old Ben fooled his brother who was the owner of the Boston Paper, and he wrote some brilliant letters to the editor talking about his fate as a widow and the life's unfairness.

I decided that I would put a photo of Helen Reddy up and call myself Grandlocust. My only purpose was to support women, and particularly Sarah Palin. I became a rabid supporter of Sarah. I had all the woman on the forum angry with me as a poster......more angry than when I was Seaoat......I could feel their collective claws as they got very catty with my support of Palin.......but I started to talk about her being a good basketball player.....and Maroni who knows athletics first said this sounds like Mrs. Seaoat.....and finally said nope....it is seaoat. I was impressed, but it was a fun excercise which taught me a great deal. I never did it again. It was a one time deal, but I got a kick out people judging me on the picture of Helen Redy in her youth......meow!

OMG! You were a Palin supporter? Any thoughts you had a lick of sense just went out the window.

30cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:38 pm

PkrBum wrote:

Shocked

LOL Pkr! That really made me laugh!

31cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:40 pm

Slicef18 wrote:I do not view Cyber Cross Dressing (presenting as a member of the opposite sex) as a negative trait or activity. On the contrary, it can be useful as a tool in achieving information or as a compassionate and caring friend. I do believe it’s wrong to present as a cross-dresser for the purpose of injuring or making another person the butt of a cruel joke.
The point of my initial comment was we humans cannot NOT be the person we have grown to be. We each have idiosyncratic uses of language and they eventually reveal themselves if given enough time. Emotionally charged events are of particular help in identifying a cyber Cross-Dresser as our guard is dropped at these times. I hope that gives some clarity to my initial posting.

You lost me here...

32cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 6:25 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:I do not view Cyber Cross Dressing (presenting as a member of the opposite sex) as a negative trait or activity. On the contrary, it can be useful as a tool in achieving information or as a compassionate and caring friend. I do believe it’s wrong to present as a cross-dresser for the purpose of injuring or making another person the butt of a cruel joke.
The point of my initial comment was we humans cannot NOT be the person we have grown to be. We each have idiosyncratic uses of language and they eventually reveal themselves if given enough time. Emotionally charged events are of particular help in identifying a cyber Cross-Dresser as our guard is dropped at these times. I hope that gives some clarity to my initial posting.

You lost me here...

Maybe Slice is referring to (or defending) his brief appearance here dressed as a nurse from the '60s. He did look adorable, didn't he? cyclops

33cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 6:44 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:

actually I'm curious as hell now about your comments. It appears you think you may have discovered something. and I dont doubt you may have.

I can tell you for a fact that I know that some here have in fact played parts other than thier true selves. I only know that because they told me, I would have never figured it out.

So tell me, who do you think is a cyber cross dresser? Now that I know you are defining that as a man who acts as a woman and vice versa.

Signed ms nosey

"Who do you think is a cyber cross dresser? Now that I know you are defining that as a man who acts as a woman and vice versa."

Discussing or revealing information about one person to another would be a breach of ethics. I'm no longer bound by professional ethics here, but I still don't check my personal ethics at the cyber door. Sorry.

34cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 6:58 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Creating a alternate is not a requirement to using this site. Good Luck.

35cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 7:01 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:

You are kidding of course,

36cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 7:20 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

actually I'm curious as hell now about your comments. It appears you think you may have discovered something. and I dont doubt you may have.

I can tell you for a fact that I know that some here have in fact played parts other than thier true selves. I only know that because they told me, I would have never figured it out.

So tell me, who do you think is a cyber cross dresser? Now that I know you are defining that as a man who acts as a woman and vice versa.

Signed ms nosey

"Who do you think is a cyber cross dresser? Now that I know you are defining that as a man who acts as a woman and vice versa."

Discussing or revealing information about one person to another would be a breach of ethics. I'm no longer bound by professional ethics here, but I still don't check my personal ethics at the cyber door. Sorry.

I think its very interesting that you start this thread making the comment that we have people here not portraying themselves as the sex that they are.

I have been having my ass whooped by these people for almost 7 years. Ive had beers with some of em. And I wouldnt put it passed some of em to have tried a avatar on for a short period of time. But I got the feeling you thought it was a long time member. and considering you are not a long time member that im aware of, im very interested in who you think is doing that. It really makes no difference to me either way, ill flirt with any sex and ill bitch at any sex.

but you not telling is like starting off a joke and not giving the punch line.

btw. im very serious. I dont know how to be anyone other than me. Ive tried socks. I suck at it.

37cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 7:48 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I think its very interesting that you start this thread making the comment that we have people here not portraying themselves as the sex that they are.

I have been having my ass whooped by these people for almost 7 years. Ive had beers with some of em. And I wouldnt put it passed some of em to have tried a avatar on for a short period of time. But I got the feeling you thought it was a long time member. and considering you are not a long time member that im aware of, im very interested in who you think is doing that. It really makes no difference to me either way, ill flirt with any sex and ill bitch at any sex.

btw. im very serious. I dont know how to be anyone other than me. Ive tried socks. I suck at it.

I understand

38cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 8:02 am

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

well, im glad you understand. Because I dont understand why you would start a thread like this and then not say who you think it is. yes, im overly nosey about it. and if you think its me, just in case. think again because ive met people here in person that can verify im all female.

I'm going to finish my coffee on paranoid island right now and hop over to work...

Good day Smile

39cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 9:24 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

well, I'm glad you understand. Because I dont understand why you would start a thread like this and then not say who you think it is. yes, im overly nosey about it. and if you think its me, just in case. think again because ive met people here in person that can verify im all female.

I'm going to finish my coffee on paranoid island right now and hop over to work...

Good day Smile

The point of the thread is to let people know it exists, not identify who it is.

40cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 1:56 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

well, I'm glad you understand. Because I dont understand why you would start a thread like this and then not say who you think it is. yes, im overly nosey about it. and if you think its me, just in case. think again because ive met people here in person that can verify im all female.

Good day Smile

The point of the thread is to let people know it exists, not identify who it is.

I nominate you for the cyber saint award then. Because I can assure you that not one single person here would have ever dreamed that anyone in this group of people might mis-represent themsleves. lol!

I would have never taken you for a troll. You have surprised me.

41cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 4:01 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

Good day Smile

I nominate you for the cyber saint award then. Because I can assure you that not one single person here would have ever dreamed that anyone in this group of people might mis-represent themsleves. lol!

I'm not at all familiar with the term "TROLL" as it's used here, but that's OK. There's lots I don't know.

42cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 4:24 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:

Then that just makes it pure speculation and nothing else.

43cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 4:35 pm

Slicef18 wrote:The point of the thread is to let people know it exists, not identify who it is.

cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Huh10

44cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 4:53 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

Good day Smile

I'm not at all familiar with the term "TROLL" as it's used here, but that's OK. There's lots I don't know.

Theres a lot that every one doesnt know. Thats what makes the world go around. and it makes it even better when we can learn from each other.

my definition of a troll is someone who post pointless threads just to get a reaction. many times a troll will do these things because they want to inflame a specific person. Weve had our share of trolls. Ive trolled occasionally but try not to do it too much as my eyesight is already getting bad with age.

45cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:22 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

Signed ms nosey

I understand

Good day Smile

Theres a lot that every one doesnt know. Thats what makes the world go around. and it makes it even better when we can learn from each other.

my definition of a troll is someone who post pointless threads just to get a reaction. many times a troll will do these things because they want to inflame a specific person. Weve had our share of trolls. Ive trolled occasionally but try not to do it too much as my eyesight is already getting bad with age.

Thanks for the definition. It makes sense.

46cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:29 pm

Here's what Wikipedia says:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 200px-10

47cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:33 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yomama wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:The point of the thread is to let people know it exists, not identify who it is.

cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Huh10

So I understand. Just curious, what is the point the two microcephalics?

48cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:37 pm

Yomama wrote:Here's what Wikipedia says:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 200px-10

49cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:38 pm

Slicef18 wrote:So I understand. Just curious, what is the point the two microcephalics?

They don't understand what's going on with this thread either.

50cyber cross-dressing - Page 2 Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/4/2012, 5:51 pm

Yomama wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:So I understand. Just curious, what is the point the two microcephalics?

They don't understand what's going on with this thread either.

Yes, this thread content leaves a lot of room for speculation doesnt it?

I wonder if slice was trying to cyber with a gal here and found out they wuz a man? Ive often thought FT was a man. I thought FT was my big fat gay neighbor who used to live down the street form me when I lived there. That sorry ass left his crab traps out without a boom on them and it cost me $1800 to fix my engine when I ran over em with my boat... grrr wish I hadnt remmebered that. my blind daddy wuz gonna whoop his butt that day lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum