Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Sure Do Have A Large Crop Of Cyber Cross Dressers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slicef18

Slicef18

We either have a large crop of cyber cross dressers or there's a Sociopath skulking the halls of this site.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:We either have a large crop of cyber cross dressers or there's a Sociopath skulking the halls of this site.
Slice this is the second time you've made this claim without telling us who it is.
Why are you not willing to tell us who you believe it is that's pretending to be the opposite gender?

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:We either have a large crop of cyber cross dressers or there's a Sociopath skulking the halls of this site.
Slice this is the second time you've made this claim without telling us who it is.
Why are you not willing to tell us who you believe it is that's pretending to be the opposite gender?

He wont tell you. Ive tried and tried. I bluntly ask him if he thought it was me and he said no.

salinsky thinks I have socks here, but I DONT. They accuse me of having socks in one breath then say I post too much with this one account. They make no sense.

i think sal is cat.

I will have to fess up. It is I. I am really a 23 year old Asian woman living with my Step Mother. I love mens underwear and I like the to play the role of a redneck Studer hater. Sorry.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Alice wrote:
Bob wrote:

He wont tell you. Ive tried and tried. I bluntly ask him if he thought it was me and he said no.

salinsky thinks I have socks here, but I DONT. They accuse me of having socks in one breath then say I post too much with this one account. They make no sense.

"I bluntly ask him if he thought it was me and he said no."

This is the second time you've made that claim. I have never said, "yes" or "No".

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:

"Why are you not willing to tell us who you believe it is that's pretending to be the opposite gender?"

Because it's very obvious to anyone paying attention.

8We Sure Do Have A Large Crop Of Cyber Cross Dressers Empty Negative Score 9/18/2012, 7:32 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Based on the 100% negative vote by one individual, I'd say I struck a nerve.

hallmarkgrad wrote:I will have to fess up. It is I. I am really a 23 year old Asian woman living with my Step Mother. I love mens underwear and I like the to play the role of a redneck Studer hater. Sorry.

lol! lol! lol!

Slicef18 wrote:

so who do you think gave you the neg?

you keep talking about cross dressers but yet you wont say what you think. why not?

are you just trolling?

or are you trying to tell us something about yourself?

because I once heard that people will accus another of something they are guilty of themselves. I'm starting to wonder myself about you.

We all know who I am, and you did tell me you didnt think I was a man. so now unless you also think I have socks like salinksi I'm not sure I really know what you mean about cyber cross dressers.

im trolled easy.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Alice wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

so who do you think gave you the neg?

you keep talking about cross dressers but yet you wont say what you think. why not?

are you just trolling?

or are you trying to tell us something about yourself?

because I once heard that people will accus another of something they are guilty of themselves. I'm starting to wonder myself about you.

We all know who I am, and you did tell me you didnt think I was a man. so now unless you also think I have socks like salinksi I'm not sure I really know what you mean about cyber cross dressers.

im trolled easy.

(1)"so who do you think gave you the neg?"
Don't know, don't care.

(2)"you keep talking about cross dressers but yet you wont say what you think. why not?"
Already answered.

(3)"because I once heard that people will accus another of something they are guilty of themselves. I'm starting to wonder myself about you.
I've accused nobody. Wonder on.

(4)"We all know who I am, and you did tell me you didnt think I was a man."
That's right. Real men don't go around pretending they're.

Slicef18 wrote:That's right. Real men don't go around pretending they're.

Thats a unusual remark.

See Slice, you have to understand, you have my curiosity peeked. I love to solve mysteries, I love mysteries. Its why I love science. I like to solve things.

And your "cyber cross dressing" accusations that you keep making is like a puzzle. But it's worse than a puzzle becuase its so open ended its as if all the end pieces are missing. But I think I just got a clue.

The person you are assuming of cross dressing here is pretending to be a man.

And I'm going to have to come clean. I am boards of Fl. The owner of this forum.

Sal

Sal

Alice/Chrissy is Gunz ... and others.

salinsky wrote:Alice/Chrissy is Gunz ... and others.

I'm everyone.

YOUR SURROUNDED! Twisted Evil

Is crossdressing a bad thing? Just asking. Just asking.
We Sure Do Have A Large Crop Of Cyber Cross Dressers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySgWCkVMG85ygzYOsAWu9nP9AwV7k0PMh4YE9Ud5gYZXnk8Oovg

Nekochan

Nekochan

Slice, whisper the name of the cross dresser to me right here and now and I won't tell anyone. Wink

Slicef18

Slicef18

hallmarkgrad wrote:Is crossdressing a bad thing? Just asking. Just asking.
We Sure Do Have A Large Crop Of Cyber Cross Dressers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTySgWCkVMG85ygzYOsAWu9nP9AwV7k0PMh4YE9Ud5gYZXnk8Oovg

"Is cross dressing a bad thing?"

That would depend on the reason for cross dressing. Thespian, partying, sleuthing, deception, manipulation, etc.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

We Sure Do Have A Large Crop Of Cyber Cross Dressers Glen-or-glenda-movie-poster-1953-1020143849

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum