Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

cyber cross-dressing

+2
PBulldog2
Slicef18
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1cyber cross-dressing Empty cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 2:41 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

It’s interesting to see how these internet sites quickly become occupied by cyber cross-dressers. In the real world we all have some tendency toward the other side, but on the internet we see cyber cross-dressers working both sides of an issue or playing a supportive role.

2cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 2:59 am

cyber cross-dressing Th?id=I4991195063977029&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZVS_b6r4E

Laughing

3cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 8:14 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Slicef18 wrote:It’s interesting to see how these internet sites quickly become occupied by cyber cross-dressers. In the real world we all have some tendency toward the other side, but on the internet we see cyber cross-dressers working both sides of an issue or playing a supportive role.

What in the heck are you talking about?

4cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 8:34 am

PBulldog2 wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:It’s interesting to see how these internet sites quickly become occupied by cyber cross-dressers. In the real world we all have some tendency toward the other side, but on the internet we see cyber cross-dressers working both sides of an issue or playing a supportive role.

What in the heck are you talking about?

PB, I looked at this and have been thinking about it for the last 15 minutes since I seen it. Ive heard him say this 2 times now.

Here's my interpretation.

I think he thinks people online are going against what they show in the real world. Such as in real life they may be known for being staunchly against gays, but here they may not be. This is just a example, because Im trying to understand the comment myself.

If this is the case, id make the argument that people in general would express here what they truely feel inside but may be afraid to allow themselves to support certain issues in the real world as most people are surounded by peers that think simular to what they express outwardly.

5cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 8:44 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I think your interpretation is probably spot-on, Chrissy, but I don't know how he came up with the "cross-dresser" analogy. Question

He seems to be talking about hypocrisy....but in riddles.

6cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 8:51 am

PBulldog2 wrote:I think your interpretation is probably spot-on, Chrissy, but I don't know how he came up with the "cross-dresser" analogy. Question

Hmmm, you might be more spot on. hypocrisy might be what he's trying to get at. The last time he used that term was when the other forum was opened and then people would still come here to bitch. so you may be more accurate about the interpretation.

or perhaps both our intepretations are correct. They are related.

7cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:11 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy8 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I think your interpretation is probably spot-on, Chrissy, but I don't know how he came up with the "cross-dresser" analogy. Question

Hmmm, you might be more spot on. hypocrisy might be what he's trying to get at. The last time he used that term was when the other forum was opened and then people would still come here to bitch. so you may be more accurate about the interpretation.

People are free to bitch on the "other" forum, too. :-) If that's what Slice was thinking, he's got it all wrong. What a Face

EDIT: There aren't and never will be any private rooms on the "other" forum. I don't think there are any on PDF, either. And that's a good thing.

And yes, I'm a new admin on the other forum, as is Eric. I view it as an enhancement to the local forum experience rather than the alternative. But that's just me. If my participation in both forums is viewed as "cross-dressing", so be it.

8cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 9:34 am

PBulldog2 wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

People are free to bitch on the "other" forum, too. :-) If that's what Slice was thinking, he's got it all wrong. What a Face

EDIT: There aren't and never will be any private rooms on the "other" forum. I don't think there are any on PDF, either. And that's a good thing.

And yes, I'm a new admin on the other forum, as is Eric. I view it as an enhancement to the local forum experience rather than the alternative. But that's just me. If my participation in both forums is viewed as "cross-dressing", so be it.

The other forum was a past comment of his. I dont think hes talking about that now. as far as hidden room here or there, I dont know. That used to bother me but im over that.

And I think its perfectly fine if you are admin at the other forum. that doesnt bother me one bit. You and I usually get along and even though we disagree on politics you seem to be a fair minded and dont really use ridicule as a tactic.

I dont post over there that much simply because i am lazy. I will try to get over there and patronize the place though. Smile

I'm headed to the shower. .......

9cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 11:03 am

I thought about this.

maybe he is talking about socks?

Slicef18

Slicef18

I do not view Cyber Cross Dressing (presenting as a member of the opposite sex) as a negative trait or activity. On the contrary, it can be useful as a tool in achieving information or as a compassionate and caring friend. I do believe it’s wrong to present as a cross-dresser for the purpose of injuring or making another person the butt of a cruel joke.
The point of my initial comment was we humans cannot NOT be the person we have grown to be. We each have idiosyncratic uses of language and they eventually reveal themselves if given enough time. Emotionally charged events are of particular help in identifying a cyber Cross-Dresser as our guard is dropped at these times. I hope that gives some clarity to my initial posting.

11cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 5:42 pm

Shocked

12cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 5:48 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:

Shocked

Aside from that, how are you doing?

13cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I still don't understand how you're defining cross-dresser in the context of writing in these message forums.

14cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:18 pm

2seaoat

I only did one sock in my 7 years on the old PNJ forum. I decided to be Ben Franklin and pretend to be a woman. Old Ben fooled his brother who was the owner of the Boston Paper, and he wrote some brilliant letters to the editor talking about his fate as a widow and the life's unfairness.

I decided that I would put a photo of Helen Reddy up and call myself Grandlocust. My only purpose was to support women, and particularly Sarah Palin. I became a rabid supporter of Sarah. I had all the woman on the forum angry with me as a poster......more angry than when I was Seaoat......I could feel their collective claws as they got very catty with my support of Palin.......but I started to talk about her being a good basketball player.....and Maroni who knows athletics first said this sounds like Mrs. Seaoat.....and finally said nope....it is seaoat. I was impressed, but it was a fun excercise which taught me a great deal. I never did it again. It was a one time deal, but I got a kick out people judging me on the picture of Helen Redy in her youth......meow!

15cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:20 pm

Slicef18 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Shocked

lol... doin great..!! hope your day has been nice... did ya cook out?

16cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:33 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:I still don't understand how you're defining cross-dresser in the context of writing in these message forums.

People write comments and querys based on projecting a specific gender which can solicit differing views.

17cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Slicef18 wrote:
Bob wrote:I still don't understand how you're defining cross-dresser in the context of writing in these message forums.

People write comments and querys based on projecting a specific gender which can solicit differing views.
Are you defining "gender" literally? Are you saying some posters pretend to be the other gender?

Last edited by Bob on 9/3/2012, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

18cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:35 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

2seaoat wrote:I only did one sock in my 7 years on the old PNJ forum. I decided to be Ben Franklin and pretend to be a woman. Old Ben fooled his brother who was the owner of the Boston Paper, and he wrote some brilliant letters to the editor talking about his fate as a widow and the life's unfairness.

I decided that I would put a photo of Helen Reddy up and call myself Grandlocust. My only purpose was to support women, and particularly Sarah Palin. I became a rabid supporter of Sarah. I had all the woman on the forum angry with me as a poster......more angry than when I was Seaoat......I could feel their collective claws as they got very catty with my support of Palin.......but I started to talk about her being a good basketball player.....and Maroni who knows athletics first said this sounds like Mrs. Seaoat.....and finally said nope....it is seaoat. I was impressed, but it was a fun excercise which taught me a great deal. I never did it again. It was a one time deal, but I got a kick out people judging me on the picture of Helen Redy in her youth......meow!

What a great story. Thanks for sharing that with us.

19cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:41 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Shocked

lol... doin great..!! hope your day has been nice... did ya cook out?

Thanks for asking. I didn't cookout as such, but I did put a wild boar loin in the smoker usung wood chips made from old Jim Beam bourbon barrals

20cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:44 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

Bob wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Are you defining "gender" literally? Are you saying some posters pretend to be the other gender?

Absolutely. and it's not just one person.

21cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:46 pm

wow... that sounds great..!! i don't think i could play a woman very convincible... if at all. it never occurred to me to try. i tend to speak and type in short blunt bullets... not many ladies do that.

22cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 6:55 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

PkrBum wrote:wow... that sounds great..!! i don't think i could play a woman very convincible... if at all. it never occurred to me to try. i tend to speak and type in short blunt bullets... not many ladies do that.

Great observation. That tells me you could learn to be good at it.

It doesn't apply here but women will look at who they are talking to. Us guys will keep on talking while watching the TV. Also, women can track a half a dozen conversations going on in a room at one time. There's a reason they can do that.

23cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 7:14 pm

Slicef18 wrote:I do not view Cyber Cross Dressing (presenting as a member of the opposite sex) as a negative trait or activity. On the contrary, it can be useful as a tool in achieving information or as a compassionate and caring friend. I do believe it’s wrong to present as a cross-dresser for the purpose of injuring or making another person the butt of a cruel joke.
The point of my initial comment was we humans cannot NOT be the person we have grown to be. We each have idiosyncratic uses of language and they eventually reveal themselves if given enough time. Emotionally charged events are of particular help in identifying a cyber Cross-Dresser as our guard is dropped at these times. I hope that gives some clarity to my initial posting.

actually I'm curious as hell now about your comments. It appears you think you may have discovered something. and I dont doubt you may have.

I can tell you for a fact that I know that some here have in fact played parts other than thier true selves. I only know that because they told me, I would have never figured it out.

So tell me, who do you think is a cyber cross dresser? Now that I know you are defining that as a man who acts as a woman and vice versa.

Signed ms nosey

24cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 7:17 pm

come to think of it... i do pretend to be a progressive sometimes... and I'm better at that than most progressives. but i wouldn't bother creating another user.

25cyber cross-dressing Empty Re: cyber cross-dressing 9/3/2012, 7:21 pm

PkrBum wrote:come to think of it... i do pretend to be a progressive sometimes... and I'm better at that than most progressives. but i wouldn't bother creating another user.

There must be something wrong with me. I dont know how to be anyone other than me:(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum