Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gardners grand jury was rigged....unfair

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

“When I went to the grand jury to speak on my behalf, nobody in the grand jury was even paying attention to what I had to say,” Orta said. “People were on their phones, people were talking. I feel like they didn’t give (Garner) a fair grand jury.
“People was on their phones, people were having side conversations, like it was just a regular day to them,” he said of the jurors.
Orta, 22, said his appearance before the panel started two hours late because some of the jurors had not shown up. 

Then someone turned on the disturbing video of Pantaleo subduing Garner.“They were asking me piece by piece — where I was, where I was standing at, if I was the one who shot the video,” he said of the prosecutors.One of them “wasn’t even asking no questions about the police officer, he was asking all the questions toward Eric,” Orta said. “What was Eric doing there? Why was Eric there?“Nothing pertaining to the cop choking him,” he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/eric-garner-grand-jury-rigged-man-filmed-chokehold-article-1.2033257

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum